E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Otto's or Devon (Chester Co. PA)

02-07-2006, 07:03 PM   #1
ezatnova
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG

Question Otto's or Devon (Chester Co. PA)

Didn't see anything in here yet for either of these dealers. Otto's seems great so far (website is better than most) and in initial relationship building communications and test drive. Any input on Otto's or BMW of Devon?
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2006, 02:45 PM   #2
GG_The_Fly
U2Fanatic
Rep
Drives: e90 330xi Jet Black

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
I recently purchased a 330xi from Devon Hill and had a very nice experience. Interestingly, I originally ordered a SG metallic 330xi without the sport package and then realized what a huge mistake that was - i ended up going back for another test drive and realizing how badly i goofed on that (my original sales rep was very nice but a total idiot and has since been FIRED (hmmm, selling too low?). I worked with Rebecca once the other guy was booted (Rebecca Gotwals) and she was very easy going. We actually did a switch for a jet black 330xi with SP/PP/Nav/Sat and i picked it up on Friday.

In the end, Devon was very easy to work with and they made the switch easy - i didn't lose my deposit or anything - although the price remained the same, was definitely the right choice.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2006, 03:09 PM   #3
BMW335PA
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '08 335i

I went and tried both those dealers before ordering from my previous dealer. (West German BMW...in Fort Washington, PA.) They just didnt seem to work as much to give me a great deal. Both dealers left me feeling they were the typical auto-salesman, not what you should feel from a BMW dealer.
West German BMW is 100% Class Act, with really great people to work with.
With my previous car, 2001 325i, I always took it to Devon Hill for service or whatever, due to the closeness to my office, and can tell you their Service Dept. is GREAT! So if your still shopping around, I would take a trip to West German BMW. I'll even give you the name of my SA if your serious.

2006 325i: JetBlack/Terra/Burl, Prem, Sport, Cold, Xenon, I-Drive/Nav., Alarm. - DECEASED (totaled by 19yo driver)
Appreciate 0