E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > 135i n54 2007 48,000 miles HIGH SPEC

03-19-2016, 12:10 PM   #1
tbenn1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f31 335d

For sale is my beloved BMW 135i E82 Coupe, in beautiful Black Sapphire Metallic with the award-winning (engine of the year on multiple occasions) N54 3.0 petrol Twin Turbocharged engine.

I regretfully have to sell the car as need to use money for a deposit for a house.

This car has wanted for nothing, No track days, no burnouts, no launches. It's such a capable car (420bhp+), far beyond my driving style but I just like to own something nice for the weekend to bimble around in hence the exceptionally low mileage.

She has been detailed regularly by myself and serviced on time or ahead of time at BMW main dealers. No door dings or bumps, just the odd stone chip and minor marking to the very lip of three wheels.

The car has no faults and no error codes, it idles smoothly, powers through the revs cleanly and has been a very reliable car. It's a happy machine with no expense spared; dare I say it one of the best on offer.

The previous owner spent a great deal of time making this car a little individual.
Head turner is such a rubbish expression as it's used for things that turn heads for the wrong reasons but I can honestly say that every comment passed has been incredibly positive and it appeals to pretty much everyone, old or young; it's tastefully modified and functionally at that. He searched long and hard for the best parts, most are imported from the USA at great expense.

I've priced this car taking into account the value it would be worth as a factory standard car and in line with other offerings with similar spec and mileage as advertised here and elsewhere which are within the £15-£16,000 range. I appreciate that modifications are subjective and do not add great value, hence I have priced this marginally above factory standard cars with similar or more mileage yet this car has over £8000 in parts (not including labour or import taxes) of which most you will essentially be getting for free.

Details
- December 2007 (57) registered
- 48,500 miles
- N54 twin turbocharged straight 6 3.0 petrol engine (BMW's bread and butter, yet immensely powerful)
- Manual transmission (6 speed)
- FBMWSH - Major service (plugs etc) completed 2014. Next service due in approx – 6 months
- 12 Months MOT

Every car has some common issues, as you all know, which have all been addressed during the cars lifetime, setting you up for trouble free motoring.

Common issues rectified:
- Injector recall performed at BMW
- HPFP replaced 2013
- LPFP replaced for good measure 2013
- Water pump replaced 2014
- Anti-theft security update (OBD disabled)

Factory/Optional Spec
- Black Sapphire Metallic Paint
- Shadow-line exterior trim
- Brushed aluminium interior trim
- Black Boston Leather interior
- Sun protection glass
- Front, rear and side airbags
- Rear privacy window tints
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Anti-glare side mirrors (blue glass)
- Electric side mirrors
- Daytime running lights front and rear (iconic BMW halo design)
- Professional Navigation with traffic and Stereo
- BMW Connect
- SOS button
- Bluetooth phone connectivity
- Voice control
- Leather gear knob, hand brake leaver and steering wheel
- M Sport styling pack
- Steering wheel media, voice, telephone and customisable media function control
- Customisable media unit functionality (quick link contacts, destinations, and any in car function such as DRL, climate control etc)
- iPod interface
- USB/auxiliary input
- Four seats
- Front sports seats with electric bolster control
- Flat folding rear seats allowing through loading (very spacious)
- Anthracite headlining
- Xenon light package
- LED rear lights
- BMW Performance Brembo brake kit (6-piston)
- Oil Cooler
- Brake cooling ducts
- eLSD
- M Sport Suspension
- Climate control
- A/C
- Auto lights
- Auto wipers
- Rear fog lights
- Remote central locking with window open/close function and remote boot release
- Two keys
- Extended storage pack
- Floor mats velour

Modifications (not incl fitting):
-BMS N54 Aluminum Chargepipe (£250)
- BMS DCI Air filters (£120)
- Milltek 3" Catless downpipes (£800)
- Milltek 200cell HJS sports catted mid-pipes with optional resonator. MOT pass, completely legal (£1000)
- BMW Performance silencer with resonator delete (£1000) - 5 Series clutch to handle extra torque (£900)
- ETS FMIC (£700)
- Cobb Access Port (£600)
- Eibach Pro Kit (£180 plus professional Hunter alignment @ £120)
- E92 M3 Front sway bar, fixings and bushes (£260)
- Whiteline rear subframe inserts (£80)
- VMR V710 wheels 19x8.5/9.5 staggered (£1000)
- 6mm Goodyear Eagle F1 Assym 2 tyres 225/255 (£800)
- HK tweeter upgrade F&R (£250)
- iCarbon carbon fibre front lip (£300)
- SSDD carbon fibre BMWP style rear spoiler (£170)
- Rieger rear diffuser (£210)

That's over £8,600 in parts without labour costs included. As you can see, this is a great indication of what you'll spend making a factory standard car into this, meaning even the lowest priced high mileage and sparsely spec'd cars will be an expensive proposition.

I guess there's not much more to say other than this car handles and drives superbly. It's not only a blisteringly fast performance car that operates way into other leagues but also a comfortable town and motorway car; it'll do anything.

You're not likely to find a more 'well sorted' or cared for car for the money (or for more) and if your aim is to own something a little special then this is the car for you.

Viewings welcome any time after 6pm week days or any time on the weekend.

Test drives welcome with a negotiable cash deposit but I will be more than happy to take you out with me as the driver.
Payment as cash on collection.

Forum Price: £18,500 now reduced to £17500

Pics on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2721780165...84.m1555.l2649
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2016, 01:35 PM   #2
tbenn1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f31 335d

Bttt
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2016, 10:02 AM   #3
Hulla the Hulla
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E91 335d

you might want to re-do your eBay listing as the description text is forked !

<p class="MsoNormal"><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; background: whitesmoke;">For sale is my beloved BMW<span class="apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span><span class="highlight"><b><span style="font-size:10.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family: "Verdana","sans-serif";color:red;background:whitesmoke">135i</span></b></span><span class="apple-converted-space"><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; background: whitesmoke;">&nbsp;</span><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; background: whitesmoke;">E82 Coupe, in beautiful Black Sapphire Metallic with the award-winning (engine of the year on multiple occasions) N54 3.0 petrol Twin Turbocharged engine.<span class="apple-converted-space">&nbsp;</span></span></span><span style="font-size: 10pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif;"><br> <br> <span style="background:whitesmoke">I regretfully have to sell the car as need to use money for a deposit for a house.<br> <br> <span style="background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">This car has wanted for nothing, No track days, no burnouts, no launches. It's such a capable car (420bhp+), far beyond my driving style but I just like to own something nice for the weekend to bimble around in hence the exceptionally low mileage.</span><br> <br> <span style="background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">She has been detailed regularly by myself and serviced on time or ahead of time at BMW main dealers. No door dings or bumps, just the odd stone chip and minor marking to the very lip of three wheels.</span><br> <br> <span style="background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;">The car has no faults and no error codes, it idles smoothly, powers through the revs cleanly and has been a very reliable car. It's a happy machine with no expense spared; dare I say it one of the best on offer.</span><br> <br> <span style="background-image: inits

etc etc

makes it close to unreadable... for me at least
Appreciate 0