E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > 2010 BMW 135i massive spec

03-06-2016, 04:03 PM   #1
Shotdog92
Rep
Drives: 2010 Space Grey 135i

2010 BMW 135i massive spec

It's with much regret that I have to put my car up for sale but I'm buying my first house and unfortunately it means my car must go

I've owned the car for 2 years now and I've loved every minute. It's been meticulously looked after being washed and detailed pretty much after every outing (2 bucket method), clay barred and waxed every 2 months (Just been done at the weekend) and I think it's fair to say the condition of the car speaks for itself! All products used on the car are top quality and the the paint work is like glass!
I think you'll be hard to find another in this condition

The cars has 73k on the clock and comes with a full BMW history

The cars come with a very good spec from factory including:

Xenons
Cruise
Full heated leather
Auto adaptive lights as well as other usual refinements

I purchased the car from knights BMW dealership in Stafford, the car came with a years warranty and in the time the diff was replaced due to a leak and the hpfp was also replaced which is a common fault with this engine.

In my ownership I've added the following modifications

BILSTEIN B12 suspension (also benefits from full fast road geometry set up with receipt to prove)
performance drilled and slotted disc with EBC yellow stuff pads (less than 2000 miles on them)
VMR 710 alloy wheels in hyper silver with Michelin super sport tyres
BMWP grilles
The latest JB4
BMW dark line rear lights
Royal steering wheels alcantara wrapped wheel with carbon wrapping and m sport stitching
Carbon wrapped interior
NGK Iridum spark plugs
VRSF dual cone intakes
VRSF Chargepipe and HKS SSQV BOV
VRSF 7" intercooler
VRSF Catless downpipes
BMW N55 mids
Berk race axleback (will be coming off the car but can be left on at an extra cost if required as I know it's not to everyone's taste)
Carbon CSL style High kick spoiler which will not be included in the sale

I have original suspension, exhaust etc which will come with the car

Power wise the car dyno'd at RS tuning on dyno dynamic rollers (heartbreakers) and made 419bhp and 480ft lbs @ 5250rpm (where it misfired due to faulty spark plug)

Since then the spark plugs have been replaced with uprated NGK Iridum and VRSF dual cone intake added. I'd of Thought the car is touching 440-450bhp now

Please do not take this for an abused and thrashed example the car has always been warmed up and cooled down properly before spirited driving and oil changed every 5000 miles

The turbos hold boost perfect and no signs of the dreaded waste gate rattle. When on the dyno RS tuning commented on how strong the turbos and shocked at the power it makes running moderate boost 14.5 psi

All in all I think this is a perfect example of a well modded 135i

I'll be extremely sad to let it go but it's time to get myself on the housing ladder!

I've priced it at £15,500 which I think is a fair price given the condition age and modifications

Sensible offers will be considered

The car is located in Pontefract West Yorkshire

Feel free to contact me on 07896250302
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2016, 04:05 PM   #2
Shotdog92
Rep
Drives: 2010 Space Grey 135i

Appreciate 0