E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 335i - Low Miles + Loaded

12-19-2015, 05:34 PM   #1
StockDC2
Registered
Rep
Drives: 428i

2007 335i - Low Miles + Loaded

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 15,000.00

Item Interest
Hi, I am selling my 2007 BMW 335i Coupe. The car is in great condition and is fully loaded from the factory. In fact, the only option that it doesn't have is the rear parking distance control.

The car currently has ~78,000 miles. The title is clean and clear with no accidents.

I have a folder full of maintenance records including the paperwork when it was purchased by the 2nd owner (I am the 3rd).

Some of the options are as follows:

Sport Package
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package

Steptronic Automatic Transmission
Active Steering
Paddle Shifters
Comfort Access
Power Rear Sunshade
Active Cruise Control
MP3 (Single Disk)
Logic7 Premium Sound
Navigation System

The car was involved in a hit and run and has a minor dent on the rear quarter panel and blemishes on the rear bumper. It was not reported to insurance as the damage is extremely minor. I have tried my best to picture it above. The car also has a blemish on the hood from a bird dropping; it should be easily fixable by a professional detailer. The rubber on the driver's side arm rest has begun to come off. The final flaw worth mentioning is a slight tear on the passenger side of the interior.

I am asking $15,000 OBO. Test drives will not be given without proper financial credentials. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks.

View post on imgur.com

Last edited by StockDC2; 12-25-2015 at 04:09 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2015, 04:09 AM   #2
StockDC2
Registered
Rep
Drives: 428i

Price dropped to $14,500 firm.
Appreciate 0