E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2008 E90 335 Black Sapphire/ Terra *all options

12-12-2015, 07:51 PM   #1
MiscExpense
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Jerez

FS: 2008 E90 335 Black Sapphire/ Terra *all options

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Well I guess the time has come to let someone else enjoy this one. I had to make a decision between the M3 and the 335i, and the M, I can't let go just yet. I would love for another enthusiast to get it since they would take care of the car for years to come and enjoy it's capabilities. The exterior has only been polished with Menzerma products, as well as Opti coated. Final protection has been jet seal, and various Chemical guys LSP's

Asking $13,500 obo. Located in Boaz, AL.

2008 335i E90 Sedan,
• Black Sapphire metallic
• Terra Interior
• 82,XXX miles
• Auto
• Premium package
• Sport package
• Navigation
• Hid headlight w/adaptive
• Sunroof
• Custom brushed gunmetal trim
• Enthusiast owned

I am not real big on mods, but there a few things that can be included if the buyer would like them
• AFE dual cone pro dry
• Angel eye harness for always on function
• Burger Motorsports Oil catch can
• Blacklines (OEM)

This will be a no worry ready to go or ready to mod car! I had the Intake valves walnut blasted last spring ($2500) as well as injectors replaced.
Car was under extended warranty till October so I had it serviced and kept up to date. The hood and front bumper has had all road rash fixed so there is not a single stone chip anywhere to be seen. Tires have 5,000 miles on them and break fluid flush and change was completed the week before Thanksgiving.

If anyone is interested feel free to contact me through here or by email alanh94@gmail.com. I have bought and sold on the post and have had pleasant experiences on both sides.

Attached Images

Last edited by MiscExpense; 12-16-2015 at 07:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2015, 11:40 AM   #2
MiscExpense
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 Jerez

One time Bump, will be trading it in tomorrow if there is not any interest

Appreciate 0