THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum BMW 2 Series (F22) Forum Regional Forums AUSTRALIA Sydney M Performance Part

11-01-2015, 01:33 AM   #1
Amack
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: EB 2016 M235i

Sydney M Performance Part

Hi Guys,

Ill be ordering my m235i in the next few weeks, however im trying to finalize that last of the options. BMW rushcutters quoted me 6500 for the M performance Kit which I feel is a tad steep after browsing the forums here.

Can any one suggest a place that can do the M performance splitter and rear difuser, as well as the exhaust?

My lease company said I can order parts and what not from another place and have them invoice BMW for the final bill. I will be purchasing the car from BMW rushcutter.

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2015, 02:04 AM   #2
MO3
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: DCT M3

Talk to Stuart from BMR/Advan. I bought a couple of M Performance items for my M235i from him. Way cheaper than stealers.
      11-01-2015, 03:41 AM   #3
Knightelf
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: M235i

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amack View Post
Hi Guys,

My lease company said I can order parts and what not from another place and have them invoice BMW for the final bill. I will be purchasing the car from BMW rushcutter.

Thanks in advance.
Have you considered how this impacts the tax? If it's included in the car purchase price, that means you'd have to pay additional taxes too, like LCT?

If you buy the parts separately then take it to Advan (or another independent mechanic) to install, it'd be closer to $4-$4.5k.

Build thread: http://www.2addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1149793
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2015, 11:12 AM   #4
den525
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knightelf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amack View Post
Hi Guys,

Thanks in advance.
Have you considered how this impacts the tax? If it's included in the car purchase price, that means you'd have to pay additional taxes too, like LCT?

If you buy the parts separately then take it to Advan (or another independent mechanic) to install, it'd be closer to $4-$4.5k.
Exactly what knightelf said... If you purchase the parts and include it in your purchase price, you'll have to pay additional taxes.

Not the best option unless you're short on cash, and want to pay the parts off as part of the car.

Anyways from my research BMW Canterbury's parts price is better than BMW Sydney.

Personally I wouldn't get the M performance exhaust as it's a rip off for what it is.

Ps BMW Sydney is probably the best dealer, gene is a tough negotiator and bloody good talker but ultimately you'd get the best deal there if you work hard
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2015, 03:04 PM   #5
Amack
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Thanks guys for the feedback. Kinda want to buddle it all of the bat but not a crazy amount. Think ill give canterbury a call today and get some prices. I decided the m perf exhuast as its a genuine bmw part, dont want anything to ruin the warranty
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2015, 01:31 AM   #6
Amack
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO3 View Post
Talk to Stuart from BMR/Advan. I bought a couple of M Performance items for my M235i from him. Way cheaper than stealers.
Spoke to stuart today. Top guy, sent me a quote with great prices. Thanks for the tip
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2015, 02:26 AM   #7
AUSf22
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2020 M2C HS & Ferrari Roma

Garage List
Can definitely recommend Stu@BMR, got my M235i M Performance exhaust and almost all my other parts off him as well
Appreciate 0