E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > FS: Feb 2007 320D SE Touring, FSH 196K £4250

06-26-2015, 10:38 AM   #1
woggledog
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2015 F31 320D Sport

FS: Feb 2007 320D SE Touring, FSH 196K £4250

Hi All

I'll get photos after the weekend when it's been washed but:

I've got my 2007 320D SE E91 for sale, as I'm only using it for commuting, and I need to get fit and lose my moobs

It's the 120KW version, M47TU2 engine. Since owning it (I've had it for 18 months), it's had the following work done

Replacement ABS pump
Replacement Evaporator (done by BMW Park Lane)
New turbo, head work and injector
replacement display to the radio

It comes with a full BMW service history, and is MOTd till May of 2016

Cosmetically, the car is okay. It has stone chips that you'd normally expect for what was once a reps car. It has a small scratch on both rear quarter panels and one on the rear bumper.

Performance wise, it goes well, especially after the turbo replacement. It does a 500 mile round trip once every two months and manages to average around 60mpg

It has the dog guard in the back, First Aid kit, warning triangle and all of the other normal stuff.

It also has Xenons, Panoramic roof, smokers package, and has a Parrot MKi9100 car kit installed. Furthermore, it has the professional radio, and also has a factory fitted DAB component.

The interior is okay, with some scratches, but generally looks good.

It can be seen down here in Kingston upon thames. I'm looking to shift this ASAP, so whilst I'm asking £4250, I am open to offers

One last thing. It comes with both a set of the 156 style alloys (16"), with have seen better days, with generic tyres, and also a set (currently) of 17" Alloys, blemish free, with Blizzard Run Flats on it, approx 5mm of tread left, evenly

There are no leaks, it runs well, pulls like a train, and has been a great car.

PM me if interested.

Paul
Appreciate 0