F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor and Seller Review/Feedback Forum > Mike @ Extreme Powerhouse
GetBMWParts

03-07-2015, 01:36 PM   #1
Tomahawk
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 328I MSport

Mike @ Extreme Powerhouse

I just want to give a shout out to Mike & ExtremePowerhouse. He came through with a great deal on my springs before I spent my money with another vendor not associated here.

Not only did I get a great deal, but his communication throughout was exactly what you want. Also received shipping info within hours of purchase. This is vastly different than the experience I had with another vendor on here regarding my spacers. This other vendor accepted my order and my cash. Then I waited a week for any updates. When I still hadnt had a status update, I had to reach out to them only to find out that they were out of stock!!! That is unacceptable that I was allowed to make this purchase without being informed about that. Then for me to have to seek them out adds to my frustration. This vendor's response...."sorry, they should be in next week". This order was placed on 2/28 and, based on "they should be in next week", who knows when I will receive my item.

I now know which "Mike" will be receiving my business from here on out. Thanks Extreme Powerhouse!!
Appreciate 0
      03-29-2015, 10:06 PM   #2
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Thank you

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0