Autotalent
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

12-09-2014, 09:22 PM   #1
IMMLaw
Esq.
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Shop in Houston To Install M-Performance Parts

So I've never been someone who is very mechanically inclined, in fact, I have little to no ability when it comes to installing or fixing things. However, I've never had an ego problem admitting it and I am always the first to say I cannot do something rather than mess it up (even in my own business).

With that said, I seem to have a lot of bad experiences with shops in Houston who performed work on my previous car. As a result, trusting a shop with my car has been a problem for me and something I am very paranoid about.

Fortunately I have collective experience and wisdom through this forum. I even found an awesome local member who is willing to install my diffuser for me when I receive the car in the next week and a half. I dont want to burden him though with other parts and really need to find somewhere I can trust with my car and has experience with M vehicles.

I am specifically looking to add the M-performance carbon fiber mirror caps and the M-performance carbon fiber rear deck spoiler (which frightens me the most because from the IND video it seems like they are removing the old spoiler???).

Sorry for showing my ignorance but I rather be safe than sorry (and not extremely upset).
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2014, 06:45 AM   #2
stevenc
Coming Soon
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M4 Alphine White MT

Do you plan on doing the rear deck spoiler with Betalink or 3M tape?

I have installed it both ways and happy to help and have a nice garage.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2014, 10:02 AM   #3
IMMLaw
Esq.
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenc View Post
Do you plan on doing the rear deck spoiler with Betalink or 3M tape?

I have installed it both ways and happy to help and have a nice garage.
Sent you a message! Thanks Steven.

It's pretty awesome to be a part of this group of BMW enthusiasts.. everyone I've spoke to on here is so nice. Thanks again man!
Appreciate 0