E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2010 BMW 335i Coupe 6-sp Jet Black 33K miles

11-20-2014, 12:18 AM   #1
bruinbear714
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe

FS: 2010 BMW 335i Coupe 6-sp Jet Black 33K miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Love this car and hate to let it go but it's time for me to move on to a more practical car so I am selling my 335i coupe w/6-sp manual trans. Color is Jet Black with black interior. Interior condition is 10/10 and exterior condition is 8/10. Car runs perfectly fine without any issues. No accidents, clean title.

I am the one and only owner of the car and it was purchased brand new back in 2010. Currently has about 32,800 miles. Car was used mainly for short commute to work, hence the low miles.

Car has following factory options:

Premium Package
Sport Package
Navigation System
Satellite Radio
Moonroof

Dealer installed options:

Lojack
Cilajet
19" BMW Performance 313 Wheels
M Door Sills

I installed the following:

Alpine Hi-Fi Audio system (See link)
OEM BMW Roof Rack

Other than the roof rack and the Alpine system, the car is completely stock. Front tires are RE050A RFTs and were replaced (due to a flat) within the last year and has > 90% tread. Rear tires are Advan AD08s and are a few years old and have about 50% tread left.

Car had a couple of high pressure fuel pump failures that were replaced under warranty.

All service performed by dealer under maintenance plan except last service, which was performed myself around July and included oil change, oil filter, new spark plugs, new cabin filter, new engine filter

VIN # is P159293.

Pictures of the car will be posted within the next day or so.

I'm looking for $26,500 OBO. Cash / certified bank check only. No trades, local offers only. I have title in hand, service records, and purchase documents. Location is Los Angeles / Orange County area.

PM me for offers, questions, etc. And thanks for looking.

Last edited by bruinbear714; 11-20-2014 at 12:57 AM..
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2014, 09:53 PM   #2
SeCsTaC
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is ...

How does the alpine system compare to BMW's 10 speaker HiFi system? I understand it goes Base Model -> Hifi -> Harmon Kardon.
Appreciate 0