E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: TiAg 2007 328i E90 Auto

11-08-2014, 09:45 PM   #1
Mokimoto
Rep
Drives: Silver 328i E90

Garage List
2007 e90 328i  [10.00]
FS: TiAg 2007 328i E90 Auto

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 12,500.00

Item Interest
I'm selling my BMW 328i I am 2nd/3rd owner. (I bought it from my dad who is a retired airline mechanic.) The car has a clean title and has been meticulously maintained since we've both owned it. The only things this car needed was a remote key upgrade, an oil filter housing gasket and a new OEM Bosch Battery. I've also recently serviced the Auto Transmission Fluid with OEM Filter. Other than that this car has been solid.

See Craigslist Ad:
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4746778660.html

The car came with the following features:

Engine: 6-Cyl, 3.0 Liter, Drivetrain: RWD Options Included: Ice Cold Air Conditioning with Dual Climate Control, Power Windows, Power Door Locks with Remote Entry, Auto Sensing Windshield Wipers, Automatic Headlights, Cruise Control, Dual Air Bags, Side Air Bags, Glass Moon Roof, Automatic w/Steptronic Transimission, Traction Control, ABS (4-Wheel), Power Steering, AM/FM Stereo, CD (Single Disc)

The car has been conservatively modified with the following items:
  • Centric Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors with Ceramic Brake Pads
  • 19" Linea Corse Z2s Staggered Wheel Setup with Achilles ATR Tires (85% Tread)
  • Marine Grade Gloss Black Vinyl Roof with Plastidip Antenna Cover
  • H&R 10 MM Spacers in the Rear with Motorsport Hardware Stud Conversion
  • Hi Quality 35% Llumar Tint - Will not bubble for years to come
  • Daeos Vista BMW DRL Relay Harness - Angel Eye Wiring
  • Xenon HID Projector Headlights with Depo/Fishcake Design - Super Bright LED Angels
  • DDM Xenon Headlights 6000K
  • Steel Gray Vinyl Covering over Interior Trim - Originally Dark Walnut Finish (Easily Reversible)
  • H&R Sport Spring Suspension - Rides Smooth and Comfortable with a Sporty Driving Experience
  • Burger Motorsports Powerbox - Multiple Power Selections Econo to Full Power Options (Will not be an issue for smog)
  • Depo Smoked Blackline Taillights and Side Markers
  • Bavarian Autosport Floor Mats
  • Custom Coding with the following features: Roll-up windows with remote key, Remove BulbCheck errors (for HID/LED or aftermarket lighting retrofits).

I will include the OEM Springs and OEM Halogen Headlights,

I was planning to keep this car a long time so I spared no expense maintaining this car properly. I also have a maintenance record book for the time that I've had the car with receipts.Unfortunately, I needed a wagon for a business. So I'm letting this car go.

Please contact me at (562) 475-4160 if you have any further questions about the car. Serious Inquiries Only. All Low Ball offers will be ignored.

Thank you for checking out my ad.

Last edited by Mokimoto; 11-08-2014 at 09:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2014, 06:50 PM   #2
ArtVandelay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Sharp car! Good price!
Appreciate 0