E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > E90 LCI Bi-xenon

10-17-2014, 04:02 AM   #1
Rudi
Enlisted Member
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: E91 LCI 318d

E90 LCI Bi-xenon

So I've searched but haven't been able to find anything but pre-lci posts or old posts where pic's aren't working anymore.
Did anyone ever tried anything like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-E90-LCI-...-/321552458544 ?

Yesterday my left light went out, the `normal` one not the AE (not sure what it's called in English). Figured I'd just a get a new bulb but then I came across that eBay listing and I got to say it looks pretty damn nice.

Just curious if anyone ever tried installing those? Would installing them cause difficult to fix errors?
Appreciate 0
      10-17-2014, 06:25 AM   #2
marketmaster
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335

fix errors? They are just a projector and no better than what is already in your car. There is absolutely no reason to switch to that projector. It would be a HUGE headache to install for no benefit. Just replace the bulb with a high quality bulb. If you did want to crack open the lights, installing a clear lens would help output.
Appreciate 0