BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-17-2014, 09:55 AM   #1
JD75
JDTuning
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i xDrive,G80 M3 xDrive

FS: RB Turbo & BMW OEM turbo install hardware

Hey guys,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm supporting Rob Beck with the distribution of RB turbochargers and associated RB Turbo hardware within Australia.

I can supply a brand new set of RB turbochargers and a complete BMW OEM turbo install kit to you or directly to your workshop if preferred.

The turbos are available for $4,149 and the install kit will cost $319.

FYI,

The first two pics are a comparison of a new'ish OEM TD03 turbocharger and a mint condition TD04 "hybrid" from RB Turbo with a TD04-15T compressor wheel and TD04L exhaust wheel.

N.B. whist there is no core charge associated with the purchase of the RBs, you will be required to send me your old OEM turbos once your mechanic has installed the RBs. This process keeps your car on the road whilst awaiting the arrival of your turbos and negates the hassles associated with the shipment of your cores to and from Rob in the US.

Rob has recently purchased a state-of-the-art VSR (Vibration Sorting Rig) to allow precision balancing of the CHRA/cartridge. Whilst RB's are known for their durability the new VSR balancing procedure will further increase the reliability of RB's within high boost applications.

I have also attached pic of a balancing report illustrating the end result of a VSR balanced cartridge on 3 consecutive runs from 20K to 170K rpm and the VSR itself.

Cheers,

Justin.

P.S. all amounts are in AUD with no GST component included.
Attached Images

Last edited by JD75; 12-26-2014 at 06:16 AM.. Reason: Revision
Appreciate 0
      09-15-2014, 06:06 AM   #2
JD75
JDTuning
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i xDrive,G80 M3 xDrive

Bump!
Appreciate 0