BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition

03-21-2022, 02:34 PM   #1
DanG
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 AW DCT

Garage List
2018 BMW M2  [7.68]
Zwift

With all the winter rain in Seattle and COVID my wife and I have been riding our bikes indoors. We have a Wahoo Kicker Core and a Wahoo Climb. We use Zwift as our trading app.

Anyone else on Zwift?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-21-2022, 06:21 PM   #2
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

I used Zwift for a long time, then switched to Fulgaz. It costs less and I like the real life videos as opposed to the Zwift animations. I don't like the social aspect of Zwift and would rather be a single rider, so Fulgaz is also good for that. I run it through a new Apple TV 4k box attached to a 42" 4k screen that's right in front of me. My trainer is mounted on an Inside Ride, so it moves about pretty much like a normal road bike. It's about as close to real riding as I can get. I tried Zwift again back in Feb for about a month just to see if had gotten any better. I liked one of the France rides, but otherwise it was the same as before, so I dropped it again after a month.

Fulgaz is free for a week and a yearly subscription is good for two members of the same household, so it's way cheaper than two Zwift accounts.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede
Appreciate 2
DanG10444.00
chassis6373.50