BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

View Poll Results: Howww serious?
At least 18 + condom = who cares, I don't if shes hot 74 65.49%
It must be someone I'd want to be with if I'm not already 39 34.51%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

03-15-2009, 09:19 PM   #23
asdflkijd
Aberry is a scammer
United_States
Rep
Drives: SGM E92 335i, AM E90 335i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italteen3 View Post
Wheres the option in the middle?!? Sometimes I see a hottie and I just want to put my D in her V. Other times if I like the girl I definitely get serious & think about it.
+1
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2009, 11:03 PM   #24
superboy.
I WANT AN E92!
Philippines
Rep
Drives: Subaru pfft....

as long as she's cute, it's good to go

08 Evo X
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2009, 01:29 PM   #25
jlstyle
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Porsche Panamera

Garage List
2014 Audi S7  [0.00]
2015 BMW X5  [0.00]
Both.
I know #2 is the right one but my body seeks for #1 time to time.
Must resist.
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2009, 03:04 PM   #26
Sal@AUTOcouture
Rep
Drives: E93 M3, E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tondtar View Post
I take my fifth and refuse to answer this question
1, 2, 3, 4...
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2009, 03:19 PM   #27
aut0sh0cker
meh
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i, 997.2 C4S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heinzftw View Post
I am turning 19. So I often get this problem all the time. Your thinking dam 20-life, but it could be soo worth it...
yeah, well thats what the other inmates are gonna think as you walk by in the shower
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2009, 11:09 PM   #28
Alpha
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 07 335

Hey guys, one time I met this girl and left $20 on her dresser after I had sex with her and left. Anyway I got a mad call from her yelling at me that she wasn't a hooker. So I asked for the $20 back but she wouldn't give it to me. Weird huh?
Appreciate 0
      03-16-2009, 11:20 PM   #29
Cab5er
Colonel
China
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M3 (Sold) 13 A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Hey guys, one time I met this girl and left $20 on her dresser after I had sex with her and left. Anyway I got a mad call from her yelling at me that she wasn't a hooker. So I asked for the $20 back but she wouldn't give it to me. Weird huh?
dude. Cause the standard going rate is $200. Of course she got made. Don't ask me how I know.

E90 ///M3/ AW/ Fox Red
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 12:51 AM   #30
TurboFan
Ski bum
Rep
Drives: sideways

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxForgedxx View Post
Well I usually feel the same way... but I have taken other factors in to account, seriously.

-If you bang out some girl and something breaks (condom) and you never knew if she was or wasnt on birth control or something... and she got prego and you didn't know if she was a pro life or pro choice girl then FUCK!

I now take into account:

How old is she? Is she old enough to handle the consequences? Are you?

What does she do for work? Or where does she go to school? If an oopsie did happen could you handle the life situation you are in with that person?

I mean if say... her family is well off, shes already got a degree, shes smart and if something did happen she'd drive on with her goals OR!

yes, OR!

Is she in fucking cosmetology school and an aspiring celeb hair stylist that is only going to make it to super cuts lol

I'm not here to preach and keep in mind I USED to be one of the biggest man whores ever. Now I am trying to adjust fire before something goes seriously wrong. I'd like to hear if others are on the same page as I.

and while you run through all this, spool just pitb.

1999 e46 328i Ti Silver / Black[retired]
2007 e90 335xi Jet Black / Black[retired]
2011 e70 X5 35d Vermillion Red / Cinnamon
2011 e92 M3 LeMans / Fox Red extended
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 01:12 AM   #31
uabimmer
Україна
Ukraine
Rep
Drives: JB e90 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2003 330i  [0.00]
Uhm whats up with all this premarital sex?

:flame-suit on:

I am very religious and therefore sex before marriage seems animal-like to me.

Plus , think about it: would you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who has been "around" ?

Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 07:27 AM   #32
jeremyc74
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i Montego/Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by uabimmer View Post

Plus , think about it: would you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who has been "around" ?

Damn right! Experience is the best teacher!
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 08:07 AM   #33
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Slow/Fat

Quote:

Someone I want to marry has a balance of everything. Physical and emotional chemistry. I refuse to be the guy, who married the girl and after the second year of marriage we don't even touch each other anymore and end up like the 7th Heaven family. Boooooooring. Marriage is like most things, gotta keep it interesting and if shes a flake in the sack it just might not always be interesting.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 10:48 AM   #34
Cab5er
Colonel
China
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M3 (Sold) 13 A1

Quote:

I sure as hell don't want a dead fish in bed. ALL inexperience girls I've been with have sucked in bed. Have fun with that. We are animals by the way, no matter how good you think you are.

E90 ///M3/ AW/ Fox Red
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #35
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Slow/Fat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cab5er View Post
We are animals by the way, no matter how good you think you are.
We are all sinners as well.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 02:48 PM   #36
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
I sure as hell don't want a dead fish in bed. ALL inexperience girls I've been with have sucked in bed. Have fun with that. We are animals by the way, no matter how good you think you are.
I believe how good he thinks he is is his own prerogative. Dead fish women can learn. Its not like just having sex and being a dead fish with 5 or more guys, and then they magically became the super-freak you so desire. They probably had someone teach them, so your point, in essence, is moot. You can just teach her what you want her to do.

I'd rather end up with a dead fish, than beef curtains.
      03-17-2009, 02:53 PM   #37
1cleanm6
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: M5 comp/Range/i3S

sex????

whats sex im a virgin
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 04:27 PM   #38
Tortfeasor 335xi
Corporate Hack
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335xi Coupe

Quote:

Some of the best nooky is animal like.

But then I am an agnostic and all religion seems like delusional paranoia to me.

As long as a girl is disease free, all that having been "around" means is she knows what she's doing.
Really Much Earlier Car: 1988 Mazda 626 TURBO
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 07:40 PM   #39
uabimmer
Україна
Ukraine
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2003 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxForgedxx View Post
Someone I want to marry has a balance of everything. Physical and emotional chemistry. I refuse to be the guy, who married the girl and after the second year of marriage we don't even touch each other anymore and end up like the 7th Heaven family. Boooooooring. Marriage is like most things, gotta keep it interesting and if shes a flake in the sack it just might not always be interesting.
That is awfully stereotypical of you to think that...

just saying thats not the way it is in Christian families, even Scripture supports a healthy relationship (in marriage) to also be sexual if there is such a need

Quote:
How good i think i am has nothing to do with it... as said by someone else "we are all sinners"

if i understand you correctly:

Dead fish = virgin or inexperienced

everyone was a virgin at one point -- i dont really like the idea of Joe, Billy, Alex, and Tim teaching my future wife how to be good in bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBMW View Post
I believe how good he thinks he is is his own prerogative. Dead fish women can learn. Its not like just having sex and being a dead fish with 5 or more guys, and then they magically became the super-freak you so desire. They probably had someone teach them, so your point, in essence, is moot. You can just teach her what you want her to do.

I'd rather end up with a dead fish, than beef curtains.
+1 all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortfeasor 335xi View Post
Some of the best nooky is animal like.

But then I am an agnostic and all religion seems like delusional paranoia to me.

As long as a girl is disease free, all that having been "around" means is she knows what she's doing.

agnostic- a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable ; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god

I hope Webster gave me the right definition

What you believe/not believe is your personal choice

It doesnt have to be religious - healthy moral understanding is enough to see why an animal-like/whore would not make a very good life-long partner

but again thats just my opinion
this is a poll thread anyways , isnt it?

best of luck to all of you (hopefully i didnt offend anyone - I apologize if I did)

Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 07:41 PM   #40
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

i take it pretty fukin seriously

Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 08:03 PM   #41
blakjack23
Major
Rep
Drives: like a bat out of hell

Garage List
'06 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
That is awfully stereotypical of you to think that...

just saying thats not the way it is in Christian families, even Scripture supports a healthy relationship (in marriage) to also be sexual if there is such a need

How good i think i am has nothing to do with it... as said by someone else "we are all sinners"

if i understand you correctly:

Dead fish = virgin or inexperienced

everyone was a virgin at one point -- i dont really like the idea of Joe, Billy, Alex, and Tim teaching my future wife how to be good in bed.

+1 all the way

agnostic- a person who holds the view that any ultimate reality (as God) is unknown and probably unknowable ; broadly : one who is not committed to believing in either the existence or the nonexistence of God or a god

I hope Webster gave me the right definition

What you believe/not believe is your personal choice

It doesnt have to be religious - healthy moral understanding is enough to see why an animal-like/whore would not make a very good life-long partner

but again thats just my opinion
this is a poll thread anyways , isnt it?

best of luck to all of you (hopefully i didnt offend anyone - I apologize if I did)
Hey! My name is Alex

And the beef curtain comment never makes sense. Whether a chick is a slut and bangs a new dude every week for a year or she is married and bangs her husband every week for a year, her hairy axe wound is gonna get the same workout and be in the same shape. Being a slut doesn't produce beef curtains, unless of course said slut is into double penetration.

'06 325i - AT (bite me!) - Jet Black - Black leatherette - Aluminum Trim - Blacklines - 189's - M3 Spoiler
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 08:07 PM   #42
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakjack23 View Post
Hey! My name is Alex

And the beef curtain comment never makes sense. Whether a chick is a slut and bangs a new dude every week for a year or she is married and bangs her husband every week for a year, her hairy axe wound is gonna get the same workout and be in the same shape. Being a slut doesn't produce beef curtains, unless of course said slut is into double penetration.
Beef curtains are genetic and have nothing to do with how many times a girl fucks. The tightness of her vaginal muscles depends on her sexual activity not the outside lips.

Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 08:14 PM   #43
blakjack23
Major
Rep
Drives: like a bat out of hell

Garage List
'06 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:bHd:. View Post
Beef curtains are genetic and have nothing to do with how many times a girl fucks. The tightness of her vaginal muscles depends on her sexual activity not the outside lips.

Yeah, thats why I'm tellin the other guys that a girl being a slut doesn't cause her to have beef curtains.

'06 325i - AT (bite me!) - Jet Black - Black leatherette - Aluminum Trim - Blacklines - 189's - M3 Spoiler
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 08:14 PM   #44
uabimmer
Україна
Ukraine
Rep

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
2003 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakjack23 View Post
Hey! My name is Alex

my bad, i actually dont technically know what a beef curtain means (dont really care -doesnt seem good though)

you make a good point about the "hairy axe wound" shape, but really? what does it tell you about a girls character - if she has sex with a different guy every week...

... pretty sure "animal-like" is going to be in that description

I guess i want to be with someone who shares the same moral values as me...

... to each his own i guess

Appreciate 0