BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

08-19-2011, 04:06 PM   #67
Quick6EF
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 Space Gray

I just started dating this girl who lives in RI and I'm in NJ. I see her every two weeks (for the past two months while we werent 'official').

Those who are against long distance relationships care to list some reasons why? I'm not in college (24) fwiw
      08-19-2011, 04:12 PM   #68
M3Bahn
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick6EF View Post
I just started dating this girl who lives in RI and I'm in NJ. I see her every two weeks (for the past two months while we werent 'official').

Those who are against long distance relationships care to list some reasons why? I'm not in college (24) fwiw

If she's hot you will find out soon enough.

08-19-2011, 04:20 PM   #69
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
Rep
Drives: 01 740i sport

Quote:

Trust will become #1 issue very quickly, especially if its a new relationship and it becomes official.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2011, 05:03 PM   #70
AU335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
If she's hot you will find out soon enough.

^that.

Quote:

wait till she does something sketchy or shady and trust goes flying out the window xP
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #71
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Quote:

Wait till she starts fucking everybody and blaming it on you not being around enough.

Anywho,

Woman were created to gag on my balls and make sammiches. /thread
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #72
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:

I once was 'official' with an ex that went to UC davis up north and I was down south (SoCal).

Lets just say, once she went up north, she also went down south and it wasn't to come visit me
Appreciate 0