BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion

03-13-2023, 03:52 PM   #111
Alpine300zhp
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 24 M4 Comp RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westside Guy View Post
I totally agree and as stated in my previous posts I have had nothing but very positive experiences dealing with BMW of Ft Lauderdale in both their sales and service departments. Their GM is wonderful and will get directly involved when you contact him with an issue.
Also, for those of you in PB, Broward, Dade area. Pines BMW is the sister store to Ft. Lauderdale BMW and both are owned by Holman. I haven’t dealt with either of them in over a decade, but previously had good experiences with Pines BMW. I now use a store just north of Palm Beach County.
      03-13-2023, 04:15 PM   #112
Westside Guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Z4 M40i, 2021 228i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
Also, for those of you in PB, Broward, Dade area. Pines BMW is the sister store to Ft. Lauderdale BMW and both are owned by Holman. I haven’t dealt with either of them in over a decade, but previously had good experiences with Pines BMW. I now use a store just north of Palm Beach County.
The full name for that sister dealership is Lauderdale BMW of Pembroke Pines.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2023, 04:32 PM   #113
Alpine300zhp
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 24 M4 Comp RWD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westside Guy View Post
The full name for that sister dealership is Lauderdale BMW of Pembroke Pines.
Very true. I’m used to calling them by the slang name of Pines BMW.
      03-13-2023, 04:43 PM   #114
Westside Guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine300zhp View Post
Very true. I’m used to calling them by the slang name of Pines BMW.
The best part of dealing with them is that they share their inventory of new and used cars and combined are one of the largest BMW dealerships in Florida.
Appreciate 1
      03-20-2023, 05:00 AM   #115
Hapbob
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M240 2018

Very Bad Taste for Vista BMW

Very Bad Taste for Vista BMW north of Miami. When I was on waiting list for my M240 I was growing discouraged about ever getting it. So I decided I would find one wherever and make an adventure out of going to get it. I found one about to be delivered to Vista BMW in Florida. So called them and they sent the window sticker and I was assuming it would be full MSRP. When I told the sales guy lets do this he added quickly that there was a $7K up charge from this dealer for this car. I couldn't swallow $7000 over MSRP. So told them forget it. The next day a sales manager called me and apologized and said that I could have it for 5K over !!!!!
I waited the 7 months to get my car and figure the wait was an extra $1000 a month in my pocket investment !

Hap
Appreciate 1
      03-20-2023, 09:08 AM   #116
Westside Guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapbob View Post
Very Bad Taste for Vista BMW north of Miami. When I was on waiting list for my M240 I was growing discouraged about ever getting it. So I decided I would find one wherever and make an adventure out of going to get it. I found one about to be delivered to Vista BMW in Florida. So called them and they sent the window sticker and I was assuming it would be full MSRP. When I told the sales guy lets do this he added quickly that there was a $7K up charge from this dealer for this car. I couldn't swallow $7000 over MSRP. So told them forget it. The next day a sales manager called me and apologized and said that I could have it for 5K over !!!!!
I waited the 7 months to get my car and figure the wait was an extra $1000 a month in my pocket investment !

Hap
Unfortunately they and a few other dealers in the South Florida area are known for selling over MSRP and fully took advantage of the vehicle shortages during the chip crisis.
Appreciate 1
Hapbob222.50
      11-14-2023, 11:55 AM   #117
reice23
Private
Rep
Drives: 2017 530i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duta569 View Post
Hmmm. My dealers on there. Not sure about that whole Circle of Excellence thing, they're just volume dealer and sell cheaper than everybody else, that's not excellence, that's just being cheap.
What dealership
Appreciate 0