BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

02-24-2016, 11:42 AM   #133
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage View Post
LMAO! Girls say they prefer style #2, but their standoffish nature (mostly in public settings) would prove otherwise.

Also, I don't know about most folks, but I don't go after the ugly/fat ones. I mean you can't be anorexic either, but still. I'm sure the extremes of physical appearance have more than plenty to do with the type of reaction you receive from them.

Some realize they don't have a shot in hell other than to just be nice.
You see that I lot, don't you? Girls starting shit with their guys in public, and it's back and forth without resolution. Personally, I think it's the girl sick of being the dude in the relationship, so she's trying to 'make' the dude man-up.. but he knows only how to be civil and 'negotiate'. If theres one thing youtube PUAs have right, it's that there can be only one masculine and one feminine in every relationship, even in same-sex ones. So it's only fine to be a pussy if the girl enjoys being the man..

Actually, the 3 times I've been catfished (by extreme misrepresented pics) they were ALL the worst bitches.. it's like they know they're only shot is to turn the tables on you. I forgot how to be mean, and stayed way too long on the date..
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 11:47 AM   #134
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
You see that I lot, don't you? Girls starting shit with their guys in public, and it's back and forth without resolution. Personally, I think it's the girl sick of being the dude in the relationship, so she's trying to 'make' the dude man-up.. but he knows only how to be civil and 'negotiate'. If theres one thing youtube PUAs have right, it's that there can be only one masculine and one feminine in every relationship, even in same-sex ones. So it's only fine to be a pussy if the girl enjoys being the man..

Actually, the 3 times I've been catfished (by extreme misrepresented pics) they were ALL the worst bitches.. it's like they know they're only shot is to turn the tables on you. I forgot how to be mean, and stayed way too long on the date..
ALL the fucking time. I mean I don't need to be manhandled in my relationships because I wouldn't like to end up breaking a woman's teeth (disclaimer: I never have and never will hit a woman, but some of these cunts know how to push my fucking buttons, man). I did, however, destroy a laundry room door in an ex-girlfriends' house after she wouldn't shut up about my lack of attention/care under certain circumstances, which were negligible.

What can I say, sometimes I have a temper.

Mean is...me.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 11:51 AM   #135
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Are you actually going on dates and meeting women now, Grimmy?

I've yet to be catfished.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 12:00 PM   #136
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
ALL the fucking time. I mean I don't need to be manhandled in my relationships because I wouldn't like to end up breaking a woman's teeth (disclaimer: I never have and never will hit a woman, but some of these cunts know how to push my fucking buttons, man). I did, however, destroy a laundry room door in an ex-girlfriends' house after she wouldn't shut up about my lack of attention/care under certain circumstances, which were negligible.

What can I say, sometimes I have a temper.

Mean is...me.

I only threaten dudes defensively, last time it happened I was standing in line to pay for groceries, this guy barges through sideways infront of me, I was balancing on one foot or something, so temporarily lost balance. so I said to him loudly "Have you no manners?" (in Chinese) He didn't respond so I grabbed the soft bottle drink he was carrying and threw it to the ground. He didn't respond. I am pretty sure that is the last time I lose my temper.. doesn't mean I won't ever be violent, but thats only for terrorists.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 12:04 PM   #137
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:

I only threaten dudes defensively, last time it happened I was standing in line to pay for groceries, this guy barges through sideways infront of me, I was balancing on one foot or something, so temporarily lost balance. so I said to him loudly "Have you no manners?" (in Chinese) He didn't respond so I grabbed the soft bottle drink he was carrying and threw it to the ground. He didn't respond. I am pretty sure that is the last time I lose my temper.. doesn't mean I won't ever be violent, but thats only for terrorists.
LOL that story made me laugh! You slapped his drink out his hand?!

Mmmm mmm bitch!

Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 12:08 PM   #138
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Are you actually going on dates and meeting women now, Grimmy?

I've yet to be catfished.
Yeah, just once recently. I add them and maybe talk to them online first.. take it slow, and it's pointless asking them to come out immediately because that is what all the other dudes do.

Both times SHE was the one who iniatiated.. I'm starting to see a pattern.

Why am I not surprised you haven't be catfished? So what is your primary take away from your experiences so far?
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 12:11 PM   #139
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
LOL that story made me laugh! You slapped his drink out his hand?!

Mmmm mmm bitch!
It was sealed.. i grabbed it cuz he was holding on to it with force..
I just had to do something in the moment.. like those gorillas in the mist.. grab something or smash something (like you) but hitting something else that wasn't his seemed too impersonal

btw i don't recommend it, because it is extremely embarrassing (hence why I have learnt my lesson in 'soft' skills) and there is no violence or guns in hong kong so yeah, u def don't want to try this anywhere else in the world
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 12:29 PM   #140
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Why am I not surprised you haven't be catfished? So what is your primary take away from your experiences so far?
I was thinking this same thing.

Quote:
It was sealed.. i grabbed it cuz he was holding on to it with force..
I just had to do something in the moment.. like those gorillas in the mist.. grab something or smash something (like you) but hitting something else that wasn't his seemed too impersonal

btw i don't recommend it, because it is extremely embarrassing (hence why I have learnt my lesson in 'soft' skills) and there is no violence or guns in hong kong so yeah, u def don't want to try this anywhere else in the world
Oh god I'm dying.

Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 12:53 PM   #141
HyeWarrior
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i DCT

Shit, I started talking to a different girl. She's legit wife material from what I've seen and heard. She actually messaged me first. We've FaceTimed already and she's legit. Leaps and bounds more wholesome than my ex.

I wasn't looking for a potentially serious relationship, but this girl is too good to pass up.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 12:56 PM   #142
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
Shit, I started talking to a different girl. She's legit wife material from what I've seen and heard. She actually messaged me first. We've FaceTimed already and she's legit. Leaps and bounds more wholesome than my ex.

I wasn't looking for a potentially serious relationship, but this girl is too good to pass up.
That's rare. Sounds like a woman that knows what she wants. That's about as rare as a girl who swallows, these days.

Good luck to you brotha. Still though, keep an eye on the situation. Can never be too careful.

Appreciate 1
      02-24-2016, 01:08 PM   #143
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Yeah, just once recently. I add them and maybe talk to them online first.. take it slow, and it's pointless asking them to come out immediately because that is what all the other dudes do.

Both times SHE was the one who iniatiated.. I'm starting to see a pattern.

Yeah not immediately, but don't be too slow on the draw either.

It's been pretty damn good. I mean, I'm not looking to settle down for a long time, so it's been cool meeting some new chicks. Some I faded, some I still talk to, and talking to new ones. I really just want it to warm back up so I can get out of hibernation and hit up the college towns again.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 01:33 PM   #144
M3 Number 86
Major General
Rep
Drives: black m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbiage
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Number 86 View Post
Right near the beach.
Under the sea (under the sea)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Nope. It means you have to share the Macallan if I ever see you in person.
Sipping and swiping ftw.

Quote:
this is bimmerpost not male tinder.
I'll probably get flamed for this, but even though I have my preference set for women, I see men in my stack. Like, I understand there are probably men who want men on Tinder, but if I choose to see women, then why would you show up unless you chose your sex as "female"? Is that what happens?
Half baked. You don't know this?

02-24-2016, 01:36 PM   #145
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Half baked. You don't know this?

Shit! Forgot about that!

Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 04:04 PM   #146
Bimmer Nerd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT F80

Quote:
So, fuck some 30 year olds.
I forgot to mention, they're not attractive by any means. Half of them I wouldn't even poke on facebook.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2016, 04:52 PM   #147
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Nerd View Post
I forgot to mention, they're not attractive by any means. Half of them I wouldn't even poke on facebook.
Well then, that explains all that needs to be explained.

In that case, carry on grasshopper.

Appreciate 0
      02-25-2016, 06:13 PM   #148
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axius View Post
Yeah not immediately, but don't be too slow on the draw either.

It's been pretty damn good. I mean, I'm not looking to settle down for a long time, so it's been cool meeting some new chicks. Some I faded, some I still talk to, and talking to new ones. I really just want it to warm back up so I can get out of hibernation and hit up the college towns again.
Yeah u'r right, better get it over with and learn quickly..

only now when i have no game, do i realize i was actually not bad in my 20's.. i guess it comes naturally and you can't really study it - if you're in the right place in ur life, it comes together by itself
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2016, 07:40 PM   #149
HyeWarrior
Major
Rep
Drives: 2012 135i DCT

FaceTimed with that chick last night again and we're going out tomorrow. Fuck, she's seriously amazing. Wasn't looking for wife material, but it just kinda fell into my lap.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 12:02 AM   #150
hongsc
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i

Why settle for Tinder? 3nder. 3some app for those that think one is not enough.
      02-26-2016, 06:27 AM   #151
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyeWarrior View Post
FaceTimed with that chick last night again and we're going out tomorrow. Fuck, she's seriously amazing. Wasn't looking for wife material, but it just kinda fell into my lap.
Lol. You are 1/1,000,000.

Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 06:36 AM   #152
jtodd_fl
2nd Asst to Dept Undersecretary
Rep
Drives: People crazy

Garage List
2015 F82 M4  [9.00]
2016 F87 M2  [0.00]
2011 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Lol. You are 1/1,000,000.
Translation: 0.000001
On a scale to ten, that kinda sucks. But I have hope for you still. Also, make sure to invite us all to your wedding.
Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 06:41 AM   #153
Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep

Meaning he's the smallest percentage of Tinder users who have apparently found success!

Meanwhile, I matched with 3 girls overnight, all of whom have children before 25. WTF. Tell the motherfucker to slip some latex over his sausage before you fuck him, lord have mercy man.

Appreciate 0
      02-26-2016, 07:07 AM   #154
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep

Quote:
Meaning he's the smallest percentage of Tinder users who have apparently found success!

Meanwhile, I matched with 3 girls overnight, all of whom have children before 25. WTF. Tell the motherfucker to slip some latex over his sausage before you fuck him, lord have mercy man.
Gotta be careful with the ones that have kids. Good for a bang, but don't be nobody's fill in dad.
Appreciate 0