BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-13-2009, 08:21 AM   #1
synclastica_86
Captain
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F32 435i, E92 M3, S550

Garage List
Post your 15 car dream garage

If you could be a rockstar and "only" have 15 cars (Nickelback), what would they be? Feel free to state their purpose and elaborate. I'll kick it off.
  1. McLaren F1 LM: This icon is for collection and the occasional appearance at car shows/ track event.
  2. Porsche Carrera GT: Not Gamballa Mirage GT... straight up stock. Won't be a DD but will drive regularly.
  3. Ferrari F360 Challenge Stradale: This will be the start of my Ferrari collection. Despite having the classic supercar shape, I didn't start with the F355 Challenge mainly because of my age. When the F355 was reigning, I was to young to actually appreciate it.
  4. Ferrari F430 Scuderia: This just naturally follows the F360. I'll leave out the F599, California, and even the Super America. A proper Ferrari should have the engine behind me.
  5. Ferrari F40: Not the prettiest car at first sight but the turbos and centered tipple tailpipes grew on me.
  6. Ferrari F50: I like the F40 a bit more, but the Ferrari family won't be complete without this.
  7. Ferrari Enzo: No flagship Ferrari will escape my collection. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I think it's sexy as hell. It looks like a clothed F1 race car!
  8. Ferrari FXX: What could be better than be a Ferrari test driver? Plus, since I don't get to take it home, it frees up my garage and reduce the risk do door dings.
  9. Ferrari Enzo replacement/ one off Ferrari: Since Ferrari is keeping fuel economy in mind and might go with a TT V8 in the Enzo replacement, it better be F1 fast and drop dead gorgeous for me to fork over the million dollar. An one-off like the P4/5 will suffice if I'm not satisfy with the Enzo MkII.
  10. Maserati MC12 Corsa: How could I leave Ferrari's sister company out?
  11. Lamborghini Reventon: Although I have a pilot's license, it's extremely unlikely that I'll get to fly an F-22 Raptor; the Lambo will be the next best thing.
  12. Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster:Unique exterior, classy interior... this is the car to be seen in. Being exclusively manual reduces the chance that my billionaire neighbors will get one. This will be the car to take to red carpet events.
  13. Land Rover Defender: Forget the Range Rover, the Defender will be my choice for DD. It is the car that I always wanted but never practical enough to actually buy. The traffic density in Hong Kong makes the air too polluted to enjoy open-air driving and that rag top won't be too warm during Northeastern US winters (those are the places in which I spend most my time). But when I have 14 other cars to choose from, I'll definitely take one.
  14. Rolls Royce Phantom LWB: As much as I love driving, there are times that I'd rather be chauffeured. The Maybach 62S might be more comfortable, but it is nothing more than a hyped S-class. It lacks the presence of the Rolls. I also considered the Bentleys, but the Rolls always holds a higher spot in my heart.
  15. BMW The latest M3/M5: This is a BMW forum, would you guys let me off without having a bimmer in my garage? Yes I know the McLaren is BMW powered, but it won't cut it; I need something truely BMW. This will be my other DD + wifey wagon. No kids = M3... kids = M5.

Current: BMW F32 435iA M-Sports; BMW E92 M3, M-DCT; Mercedes W221 S550 4matic; Ford Fiesta ST; Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R
Retired: BMW E93 323iA; BMW E85 Z4 3.0i, SMG; Lexus IS 250 AWD; Lexus GX 470; Mercedes W203 C230 Sportscoupe; Peugeot 206 S16; Peugeot 206 RC
Appreciate 0