BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

03-19-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
kaiserserser
Registered
Rep
Drives: 535xi

WTB: OEM run flat tires, used ones are okay.

Hello Everyone,

I am looking two buy two Run Flat Tires for my 535xi. My lease ends in a few months and my front tire tread is too low so I need to replace them or pay a large fee per tire when I return the car. Though this fee is expensive, it is still cheaper than buying new tires, but if I could buy some used ones at a I might be able to save myself some money.

My car has the sport package with 18" style 124 rims, so my front tires are size 245/40r-18. I believe the dealership said the tires need to have at least 4/32" of tread left in order to avoid the fee. My tires have enough tread left to safely last until my lease end, so I just need two tires with more than 4/32" of tread that I can slap on before I return the car.

So anyone looking to get rid of some tires, please either reply to this thread or PM me if you are interested!

Thanks,
Jon
Appreciate 0