BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

03-05-2010, 01:27 PM   #1
DKB
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 730Ld M Sport Lux, F10 520 SE

Daytime running lights.

Picked up my E60 yesterday, it's a 2006 (56) 525i SE, I went there expeting just the standard car, found it's packed with extra's, Prof. Sat-Nav and voice control, 6 disk auto-changer, rear headphone socket, Bluetooth, Xenon headlights with washers, adjustable fornt armrest, lots more. I was chuffed as the pics of the inside never showed any of the extra's fitted nor were they listed, which was a good thing.

First question:
Right daytime running lights, do these keep the headlights or on do they just keep the orange strip and the orange LED's light up? It was outisde my back gate earlier and the headlights were on (although they were on auto and it's shaded by my back gate.) I think I saw the fog lights on earlier on the reflection behind another car though? Daytime running lights are ticked in the iDrive too?
Appreciate 0