BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-01-2023, 10:40 AM   #1
nazali
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 230 2020 vert F23

We now have incontrovertible proof ! LIFE !!!

This is a spin-off from my UFO thread, but wanna take it down a different road

Serious question:

Let's just say, guberment disclose tomorrow.

"Citizen's we have incontrovertible proof that an alien civilisation exists, we have received contact, in the form of an equation received, so we know that an intelligent civilisation is there, we have replied with the answer.

We do not know there EXACT location but believe them to be in the star system of "xyz" our reply will take a long time to reach them. We do not know if they have the ability to travel to us and we certainly do not have the ability to travel to them

In our lifetime and our next generations lifetimes we will only be able to communicate fundamentally and basically and learn slowly about each other, we do not know if they will reply or when"

----------> knowing that we are DEF not alone and that intelligent life is proved to exist in some form that we have been contacted and we have replied.

What do you think will be the result

1> Personally
2> To the country & governments
3> To religions
4> To the whole of humanity

Will we come together as a species ?

Will mass hysteria and pandamonium ensue ?

Will we stop paying taxes and revolt and go into a kinda survivalist mentality ?

Your thoughts
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2023, 01:31 PM   #2
dmatre
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i Sedan

I don’t know about y’all, but I’ll be stocking up on toilet paper…
Appreciate 6
PcarFan932.00
Bingham276.00
nazali1311.50
UncleWede18028.00
hubbahubba8827.00
      07-01-2023, 01:49 PM   #3
nerdogray
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5 Competition

Wouldn't affect me at all. Dust in the wind, dude. Don't know about others around me, though. I'd imagine many crises of identity.
Appreciate 1
nazali1311.50
      07-01-2023, 01:53 PM   #4
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazali View Post
This is a spin-off from my UFO thread, but wanna take it down a different road

Serious question:

Let's just say, guberment disclose tomorrow.

"Citizen's we have incontrovertible proof that an alien civilisation exists, we have received contact, in the form of an equation received, so we know that an intelligent civilisation is there, we have replied with the answer.

We do not know there EXACT location but believe them to be in the star system of "xyz" our reply will take a long time to reach them. We do not know if they have the ability to travel to us and we certainly do not have the ability to travel to them

In our lifetime and our next generations lifetimes we will only be able to communicate fundamentally and basically and learn slowly about each other, we do not know if they will reply or when"

----------> knowing that we are DEF not alone and that intelligent life is proved to exist in some form that we have been contacted and we have replied.

What do you think will be the result

1> Personally
2> To the country & governments
3> To religions
4> To the whole of humanity

Will we come together as a species ?

Will mass hysteria and pandamonium ensue ?

Will we stop paying taxes and revolt and go into a kinda survivalist mentality ?

Your thoughts
Well, they can't spell their correctly...
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2023, 01:59 PM   #5
~Barn~
Neophyte
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M240i xDrive

Garage List
Gun sales will go up. Lol.
Appreciate 1
nazali1311.50
      07-01-2023, 02:03 PM   #6
Maynard
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 228iX & M2C

I'd definitely pull the trigger on a set of AP brakes.
Appreciate 5
nerdogray1301.50
JAI///M3528.00
ASAP10161.00
Bingham276.00
nazali1311.50
      07-01-2023, 03:12 PM   #7
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

if they can build a more reliable bmw S85 V10 motor...bring em on
Bingham276.00
      07-01-2023, 06:10 PM   #8
nazali
Major
Canada
Rep

Maybe they will legalise guns in Canada, I was most upset, when I landed to find out I couldn't get a gun

but your comment reminds me of Independence day something like "People are requested not to shoot at the ship in case you set of an intergalactic war" LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
Gun sales will go up. Lol.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-01-2023, 06:35 PM   #9
nazali
Major
Canada
Rep

What if you were not correcting my grammar but something else, like my clothing or how I eat? “No, no, hold the fork like THIS!” Ugh.

Do you do that, I mean, seriously, when your in a restaurant, do you yell over at a person and say "HEY FATSO you don't need that burger" or "your supposed to hold the fork like this"

Do you accost females in the street and say, "hey it's gone labour day no white shoes" or have you told your mother, "don't wear that skirt so short you look like a hooker"

Seriously is that what you do? You go around correcting people because... I know you don't... because if you did, you'd get smacked up-side your head for being a d*ck

There are enough bad things in the world...

In fact, it is bulging at the seams with bad stuff. Who cares if somebody used there instead of their? Who cares if somebody can’t spell? I’m sure your not aware of my other redeeming qualities (you don't know what I do in my spare time, who I volunteer for or strangers I help along my day ).

It’s VERY true that we have grammar and spelling for a reason, for sure —without them, we wouldn’t understand other people in the things they write.

But that isn’t license to mow people down because for some reason, somebody just absolutely has to make their little point about how smart they are.

You def. are not a dick in person because people like you usually will get hurt, and the safest way to bully someone is on-line behind the safety of your computer, (passive aggressive much) if we were ever in the same room I bet you would be an absolute, gentleman, fully mannered, I bet you'd even buy my coffee if you heard me say to the counter assistant damn I lost my money.

BUT you wanna be a dick on line right... so please just F*CK OFF and bully somone else.

What really grinds my fecking gears is you would not pull that shit to me in person, so DONT pull this shit with me on-line

You don't know what kinda day I've had or my trials and tribulations

SO IN SHORT, if you feel like yelling over at me in a crowded room or on at internet forum, think if would you yell at someone in public

Be better than that— be kind !
Please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
Well, they can't spell their correctly...

Last edited by nazali; 07-01-2023 at 06:47 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2023, 08:52 PM   #10
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazali View Post
What if you were not correcting my grammar but something else, like my clothing or how I eat? “No, no, hold the fork like THIS!” Ugh.

Do you do that, I mean, seriously, when your in a restaurant, do you yell over at a person and say "HEY FATSO you don't need that burger" or "your supposed to hold the fork like this"

Do you accost females in the street and say, "hey it's gone labour day no white shoes" or have you told your mother, "don't wear that skirt so short you look like a hooker"

Seriously is that what you do? You go around correcting people because... I know you don't... because if you did, you'd get smacked up-side your head for being a d*ck

There are enough bad things in the world...

In fact, it is bulging at the seams with bad stuff. Who cares if somebody used there instead of their? Who cares if somebody can’t spell? I’m sure your not aware of my other redeeming qualities (you don't know what I do in my spare time, who I volunteer for or strangers I help along my day ).

It’s VERY true that we have grammar and spelling for a reason, for sure —without them, we wouldn’t understand other people in the things they write.

But that isn’t license to mow people down because for some reason, somebody just absolutely has to make their little point about how smart they are.

You def. are not a dick in person because people like you usually will get hurt, and the safest way to bully someone is on-line behind the safety of your computer, (passive aggressive much) if we were ever in the same room I bet you would be an absolute, gentleman, fully mannered, I bet you'd even buy my coffee if you heard me say to the counter assistant damn I lost my money.

BUT you wanna be a dick on line right... so please just F*CK OFF and bully somone else.

What really grinds my fecking gears is you would not pull that shit to me in person, so DONT pull this shit with me on-line

You don't know what kinda day I've had or my trials and tribulations

SO IN SHORT, if you feel like yelling over at me in a crowded room or on at internet forum, think if would you yell at someone in public

Be better than that— be kind !
Please.
WOW!!! Such hostility. I thought it was a quote from an article, not your post.

Lighten-up, Francis.
Appreciate 1
Maynard3848.00