BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

05-11-2017, 11:07 AM   #23
jmg
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3GFX View Post
Move out. To much of a headache.

Plus, do you really want to go through the hassle of having to prove you've paid?

Bank account route, is not a good option. Generally a bank cannot specify it was you who deposited, it just shows up as another deposit in a long list of history.
Not my problem, this is an option that they offered... they can see thr deposited check with my name and everything on it... if they miss it, its on them.
It's very much your problem because you got a 3 day notice as a consequence of their incompetence.

I would hand deliver the check every month or move.

I find it hard to believe that they would be so consistently incompetent. Are you righting your address on the check? Are you sending it in with the payment stub? I might staple the check to the stub. Something is going on here. Are other tenants experiencing the same thing? If not then there is something you are doing or not doing to cause this situation regardless of whether or not it's your fault.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 2
      05-11-2017, 01:10 PM   #24
ASAP
Major General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3GFX View Post
Move out. To much of a headache.

Plus, do you really want to go through the hassle of having to prove you've paid?

Bank account route, is not a good option. Generally a bank cannot specify it was you who deposited, it just shows up as another deposit in a long list of history.
Not my problem, this is an option that they offered... they can see thr deposited check with my name and everything on it... if they miss it, its on them.
It's very much your problem because you got a 3 day notice as a consequence of their incompetence.

I would hand deliver the check every month or move.

I find it hard to believe that they would be so consistently incompetent. Are you righting your address on the check? Are you sending it in with the payment stub? I might staple the check to the stub. Something is going on here. Are other tenants experiencing the same thing? If not then there is something you are doing or not doing to cause this situation regardless of whether or not it's your fault.
No, my unit is the only one that is owned by the developer in the entire complex. There was a change in hands of who managed the propert and effectively they were completely lost on what was going on... unfortunately I got caught in the turmoil. It's resolved now, but their gross incompetence is quite sickening.
      05-11-2017, 01:27 PM   #25
jmg
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
No, my unit is the only one that is owned by the developer in the entire complex. There was a change in hands of who managed the propert and effectively they were completely lost on what was going on... unfortunately I got caught in the turmoil. It's resolved now, but their gross incompetence is quite sickening.
Good to hear it's resolved! The funny thing about common sense is that it isn't so common. It's a burden than those who have it together to have to pick up after those who do not, even if it shouldn't be their job.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
Appreciate 1
ASAP10125.00