BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

06-10-2006, 09:24 PM   #67
MIKEYMIKE
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AComp
As a casual visitor here, I have observed that Bella is put on a pedestal.
You guys are all over her in a lot of your posts.

I'm not stupid enough to get in the middle of what's between Nicki and Bella, but I thought I should offer my $.02.

Yea, a lot of guys have tough time gettin some in real life so when a chick surfaces on the internet they all tend to pounce...it's not unique to this board
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2006, 09:30 PM   #68
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKEYMIKE
Fighting on the internet is like the special olympics....
Everyone's a winner?
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2006, 09:32 PM   #69
docbolo
BMW worshiper
Rep
Drives: M3/alpine/manual/prem/19"

Quote:
Yea, a lot of guys have tough time gettin some in real life so when a chick surfaces on the internet they all tend to pounce...it's not unique to this board

or maybe they are heterosexual, "Mikey"
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2006, 09:47 PM   #70
MIKEYMIKE
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by docbolo
or maybe they are heterosexual, "Mikey"

Not trying to ruffle any one's feathers on this thread, so I am out.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2006, 09:47 PM   #71
MIKEYMIKE
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
Everyone's a winner?

Not quite
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2006, 09:53 PM   #72
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Not quite
I know how that goes, but I hate that saying.

At least they're in the olympics.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2006, 10:35 PM   #73
Jay_328
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 07 e92

Garage List
07 E92 328  [0.00]
Well this is an interesting thread to read.

Some of you guys I like, some I don't. The ones I don't like I usually skip or not respond to the post. Just thought I'd get that out there... not that anyone cares...
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2006, 02:25 AM   #74
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki
She has met a large amount of the members since she lives in CA where they have a bunch of meets so a lot of people know her personally. As for the others, she has posted photos of herself and she is good looking, so that is another reason. She also won Miss E90post. Females on the internet that are attractive tend to have a large male following, and being personable like she is helps a lot. I don't really share a lot in common with her, but I have nothing against her. She seems to like instigating fights with me for some reason, maybe it's just a female instinct.
Well this is where i think your wrong. I dont try to instigate fights with you, but you seem to bring it upon yourself. You dont mind "speaking your mind" and what not, but the moment that your called out on it, you go into victim mode claiming that i'm trying to pick a fight, and it must be "female instinct".

The reason why we dont share a lot in common is due to the fact that you arent amicable. You are to the guys on here, but it seems like there is some competition between us. Its pretty retarded, cause we live on opposite sides of the coast, and this is an online car forum haha.

We're pretty much the only females on this board, and ive been around for a long time. It has nothing to do with the fact that i live in Cali so thats why ppl like me on here. Ive become close w/ the east coast guys too, . Sure i dont know you in person, maybe you're a super cool chick and we'd hit it off, but from what you've admitted in your previous posts- "you dont get along with females"- im pretty sure its not me lol..
      06-11-2006, 02:32 AM   #75
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

Bella,

bust out your 2006 miss e90post.com trophy......

i think nikki better recognized..........:rocks:
Attached Images

06-11-2006, 02:37 AM   #76
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squawks
Mac I bet that baby (and the next 5) will all be ladies, too! hahah, j/p, man!
i totally agree...........

mac....you should get yourself check....i don't think you carry any "Y" chromosomes bro....

just a thought......
      06-11-2006, 03:44 AM   #77
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y
Bella,

bust out your 2006 miss e90post.com trophy......

i think nikki better recognized..........:rocks:
That post wasn't helpful at all.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2006, 04:20 AM   #78
MIKEYMIKE
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

This thread sucks
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2006, 11:09 AM   #79
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
That post wasn't helpful at all.
West Coast representin'..........
      06-11-2006, 11:16 AM   #80
mava330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 M Coupe

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [6.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaTuReB0Y
i totally agree...........

mac....you should get yourself check....i don't think you carry any "Y" chromosomes bro....

just a thought......
What can I say? They're proper little swimmers; always letting the ladies in first.

Now back onto the

2005 S2000 Silverstone / Red/Black
Appreciate 0
      06-12-2006, 07:43 AM   #81
wweoholic
Private
Rep
Drives: 2006 e90

Oh boy, here we go, now my thoughts....

Bella is the bigtime (maybe biggest) face (fan friendly) person (male or female) on this site.

The fact she does live in So. Cal. does play a major influence in popularity, however beyond her region, she still maintains a enormous amount of popularity. This is because she litterally posts everything a guy wants to hear. She's not outa controll like a slut, but her references and vocab and the way she words things is hot.

On top of that, she has put her pix all over the site freely because she knows she has and is sharing something real good!

Now, shes off the charts with popularity because of those 3 main reasons.

Nikki on the other hand (in my opinion) is generally not liked on the site, atleast not by me.

Her posts sometimes are very childish (oops) and she can bark! (sometimes to faSt and loud)
On top of that (no offense) her pics arent astonishing.

She also doesnt throw her self out there like females should. There basically no sexual tension at all between herself and other males on this site.

Infact I feel, and a lot of others do to, that shes just one of the guys and Ms. Bella is the only bitch and will be the only bitch on this fourm!

All hail ms. e90 post!!

All hail ms. e90 post!!!
      06-14-2006, 03:32 PM   #82
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
Originally Posted by wweoholic
Oh boy, here we go, now my thoughts....

Bella is the bigtime (maybe biggest) face (fan friendly) person (male or female) on this site.

The fact she does live in So. Cal. does play a major influence in popularity, however beyond her region, she still maintains a enormous amount of popularity. This is because she litterally posts everything a guy wants to hear. She's not outa controll like a slut, but her references and vocab and the way she words things is hot.

On top of that, she has put her pix all over the site freely because she knows she has and is sharing something real good!

Now, shes off the charts with popularity because of those 3 main reasons.

Nikki on the other hand (in my opinion) is generally not liked on the site, atleast not by me.

Her posts sometimes are very childish (oops) and she can bark! (sometimes to faSt and loud)
On top of that (no offense) her pics arent astonishing.

She also doesnt throw her self out there like females should. There basically no sexual tension at all between herself and other males on this site.

Infact I feel, and a lot of others do to, that shes just one of the guys and Ms. Bella is the only bitch and will be the only bitch on this fourm!

All hail ms. e90 post!!

All hail ms. e90 post!!!
ouch.. but it's true
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2006, 03:37 PM   #83
NaTuReB0Y