BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

10-22-2019, 10:58 AM   #1
Strelok_-
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw e60

dvd retrofit E 60

Cheers to community,
I have an bmw e60 520d from 2006 and I can't finish dvd changer retrofit on this car.I don't know where I wrong.
dvd works on the car in a proportion of 80% I say. I have the controls on the steering wheel: before, back, play, pause everything work perfect, except the menu for changing DVDs from 1 to 6. There I have the gray band, I do not understand why. I use the original program ISTA and there it tells me that the dvd changer does not communicate with the car .in the tree list is marked with RED . Otherwise the cdc does not available anymore on the car. Who made me this retrofit told me that the car does not accept at the same time cdc and dvd changer. It would not be the problem for me anyway. I give up the definitive at cd changer

-But why does the reality on the testers never beat the reality on the car?

So is not communicate with the car on the tester, but the dvd on car working at 80%. I do not explain. Is it somehow wrong, is there a conflict with the cdc that I can not see the menu of changing DVDs? Where am I wrong?
I attach some pics and a movie.Can u help me to understand where I wrong?Also Sometime the video image is flickering..
thanks,

Attached Images

Appreciate 0