BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-07-2019, 03:55 PM   #89
SoCalS2k
Lieutenant
SoCalS2k's Avatar
193
Rep
522
Posts

Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Why do you keep needing to try to change subject to changing the words. You hate muslims do you not agree with that or is that wrong? If I'm wrong can you tell me some good things about muslims?

I'll wait
No you are 100% right I do not like Islam. And guess what it is my fucking right to like and dislike anything i want. I think the religion breeds vilolence. It is also backwards as fuck when it comes to womens right and gay rights. Personally I dont give a fuck about the LGBTQ community but I do think locking them up or executing them is wrong on every level, and this btw is the norm in many Muslim countries. So do I hate Muslim.. No every person is different but the religion itself yeah I do have a problem with it
Ok so that's why I respect you a lot more then these other guys who are always hiding and lying atleast you stick to it

So like you say you hate muslims, isn't that being prejudiced or racist or bigot or whatever word someone wants to use for it or is that incorrect?
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 03:55 PM   #90
Delta0311
Major General
Delta0311's Avatar
6333
Rep
9,572
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
Priests aren’t molesting kids in the name of and on behalf of their religion. And they go to jail when caught. Unlike Muslims, who in sharia countries, wed and sleep with 12 year olds.
They actually have a practice in Afghanistan of fucking young, teenage boys. They call it bacha bazi.
__________________
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 1
MKSixer12522.00

      05-07-2019, 03:56 PM   #91
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
8622
Rep
2,496
Posts

Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I know it's more difficult to type, but may we please properly replace the term racist with prejudiced?
I agree. It's getting a little silly.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Also I read about all bad stuff Catholic Church has done with cover ups but I am not catholic even tho I worship Easter, so should I go and condemn them every day even if I didn't do anything wrong? Muslims are also of so many types and different country and different race if you want avg muslims to sit there and condemn everything 24/7 that is just as crazy as asking me to do that
There you go again, simply assuming. You mention that I never post anything good about Muslims or Islam, yet I found these posts within about 30 seconds of searching. So who knows.

https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...m#post24219932
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...m#post24519521
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...m#post24525117
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...m#post24381325
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...m#post24223767
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...m#post24183669
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...m#post24220290
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...m#post23836526
https://www.e90post.com/forums/showt...m#post24520647


Once again - I hope you find what you are looking for in life, my brother. God bless.
__________________
Вести себя прилично? После дождичка в четверг!
Appreciate 2
MKSixer12522.00
N54Yankee870.00

      05-07-2019, 03:57 PM   #92
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
5574
Rep
12,048
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

And Scott the antagonist is laughing his ass off.

Tantalizing thread title, drops a link and nothing more...scurries off without a second post to be seen.

Meh.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 1
Run Silent8622.00

      05-07-2019, 03:58 PM   #93
iamwingman
Captain
756
Rep
959
Posts

Drives: m4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Haha I am stuck in a crazy racist republican circle, no one has called me a nazi or socialist yet tho which is nice. Who is next in the circle??
So when Muslims do it, molesting kids is cool? Got it...
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 04:00 PM   #94
SoCalS2k
Lieutenant
SoCalS2k's Avatar
193
Rep
522
Posts

Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Haha I am stuck in a crazy racist republican circle, no one has called me a nazi or socialist yet tho which is nice. Who is next in the circle??
So when Muslims do it, molesting kids is cool? Got it...
Please show me where I said such a thing. You are yet another liar on this forum just like mksixer who went so far with his lies that he asked a moderator to delete posts and close a thread. So sad. So let's all wait here to show me where I said such a thing or you can apologize to me for making up such a clear lie for no reason.

With your one lie now nothing you say has any meaning since it's probably try everything you post here is a lie
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 04:01 PM   #95
Delta0311
Major General
Delta0311's Avatar
6333
Rep
9,572
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Ok so that's why I respect you a lot more then these other guys who are always hiding and lying atleast you stick to it

So like you say you hate muslims, isn't that being prejudiced or racist or bigot or whatever word someone wants to use for it or is that incorrect?
No I dont like the religion. I dont hate it nor do I want to hurt anyone who practices it. I already stated that it is a very backwards religion and needs a serious reset. I dont think every single person that practices it is bad though.
__________________
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 1
Run Silent8622.00

      05-07-2019, 04:13 PM   #96
Delta0311
Major General
Delta0311's Avatar
6333
Rep
9,572
Posts

Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

iTrader: (1)

And again I cant wrap my head around liberals and their defense of Islam. Islam is a hardcore right wing religion and stands against everything liberals claim to stand for. You cant stand for womens rights and support Islam. You cant stand for gay rights and support Islam. You cant stand for freedom of speech and support Islam because questioning the prophet in those countries can be bad for your health. And God help you if you burn the Koran in one of those bastions of tolerance, even by mistake.
__________________
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 3
      05-07-2019, 04:16 PM   #97
iamwingman
Captain
756
Rep
959
Posts

Drives: m4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Please show me where I said such a thing. You are yet another liar on this forum just like mksixer who went so far with his lies that he asked a moderator to delete posts and close a thread. So sad. So let's all wait here to show me where I said such a thing or you can apologize to me for making up such a clear lie for no reason.

With your one lie now nothing you say has any meaning since it's probably try everything you post here is a lie
You posted about priests ILLEGALLY molesting children in order to attack Catholicism. I respond by posting about about Muslims LEGALLY molesting children. And you get upset and call me crazy and make no effort to address my point or to express any objection that Muslims in sharia countries LEGALLY molest children. You just called me names. So I think you are a child molester apologist.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 04:19 PM   #98
SoCalS2k
Lieutenant
SoCalS2k's Avatar
193
Rep
522
Posts

Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
And again I cant wrap my head around liberals and their defense of Islam. Islam is a hardcore right wing religion and stands against everything liberals claim to stand for. You cant stand for womens rights and support Islam. You cant stand for gay rights and support Islam. You cant stand for freedom of speech and support Islam because questioning the prophet in those countries can be bad for your health. And God help you if you burn the Koran in one of those bastions of tolerance, even by mistake.
You right no liberal can stand for those things you are talking about but problem is all those things are things the crazy republican media keeps talking about but it's not real. I met so many muslims and never met a single one that believes or supports those things. I don't think you ever really met one or are friends with onesince you don't like them but I bet nobody here has actually in real life met one when believe those things you post. That's because it's all made up stuff by racists trying to say they all believe that. In real life you can't find any like that. Same exact trick racist in south did to black ppl for such a long time. All tricks but I think so many ppl are racist in their heart so it's not that they fall for the trick because they don't know any better, I think they want to fall for the trick because they have to be racist against someone
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 04:25 PM   #99
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
8622
Rep
2,496
Posts

Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
You right no liberal can stand for those things you are talking about but problem is all those things are things the crazy republican media keeps talking about but it's not real. I met so many muslims and never met a single one that believes or supports those things. I don't think you ever really met one or are friends with onesince you don't like them but I bet nobody here has actually in real life met one when believe those things you post. That's because it's all made up stuff by racists trying to say they all believe that. In real life you can't find any like that. Same exact trick racist in south did to black ppl for such a long time. All tricks but I think so many ppl are racist in their heart so it's not that they fall for the trick because they don't know any better, I think they want to fall for the trick because they have to be racist against someone
I think if you replaced his statement and changed it from 'Muslim' to 'Islamic Government' - you will find those statements to be fact.

You are right - none of the Muslims I've met here in the USA would think those things, however, many of the Muslims I've met in Sudan, Somalia, Dafur, Ethiopia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Nigeria, Liberia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan. and Turkmenistan (all of which I've spent significant time in) do feel exactly that way and the governments running some of those countries do promote the murder of homosexuals, the severe restriction of women's rights, and generally have a total stamp down of freedom of speech and of the press.

So while many Muslims don't feel that way - especially those here in America, many Muslims - and more importantly - many countries with an Islamic Government do.

To say otherwise is naive, obtuse, or just lying.
__________________
Вести себя прилично? После дождичка в четверг!
Appreciate 1
MKSixer12522.00

      05-07-2019, 04:27 PM   #100
SakhirM4
Major General
SakhirM4's Avatar
United_States
8912
Rep
8,223
Posts

Drives: '15 SO M4/'01 Dinan Z3 3.0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Austin, TX

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
You right no liberal can stand for those things you are talking about but problem is all those things are things the crazy republican media keeps talking about but it's not real. I met so many muslims and never met a single one that believes or supports those things. I don't think you ever really met one or are friends with onesince you don't like them but I bet nobody here has actually in real life met one when believe those things you post. That's because it's all made up stuff by racists trying to say they all believe that. In real life you can't find any like that. Same exact trick racist in south did to black ppl for such a long time. All tricks but I think so many ppl are racist in their heart so it's not that they fall for the trick because they don't know any better, I think they want to fall for the trick because they have to be racist against someone
Muslim is NOT a race. So, the kids video was just fake and was made up by crazy republicans? What is the trick?
__________________
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 2
MKSixer12522.00
Robin_NL4671.50

      05-07-2019, 04:27 PM   #101
.2pdk
Banned
3994
Rep
1,970
Posts

Drives: M2 LCI
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: .

iTrader: (0)

Name:  d6d.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  22.0 KB
Appreciate 1
Run Silent8622.00

      05-07-2019, 04:31 PM   #102
iamwingman
Captain
756
Rep
959
Posts

Drives: m4
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
You right no liberal can stand for those things you are talking about but problem is all those things are things the crazy republican media keeps talking about but it's not real. I met so many muslims and never met a single one that believes or supports those things. I don't think you ever really met one or are friends with onesince you don't like them but I bet nobody here has actually in real life met one when believe those things you post. That's because it's all made up stuff by racists trying to say they all believe that. In real life you can't find any like that. Same exact trick racist in south did to black ppl for such a long time. All tricks but I think so many ppl are racist in their heart so it's not that they fall for the trick because they don't know any better, I think they want to fall for the trick because they have to be racist against someone
You might want to call Hillary and Obama and susan rice and correct them then. Because I remember them stating thatí the reason Muslims stormed our embassy and tortured and murdered our ambassador and some staff was because someone did a YouTube video of a Koran burning.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer12522.00

      05-07-2019, 04:36 PM   #103
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
1406
Rep
4,097
Posts

Drives: M235i 6spd
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mid-Atlantic

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
You might want to call Hillary and Obama and susan rice and correct them then. Because I remember them stating that’ the reason Muslims stormed our embassy and tortured and murdered our ambassador and some staff was because someone did a YouTube video of a Koran burning.
must be this https://www.rt.com/usa/youtube-video-us-libya-007/

damn glad Donald Trump is Commander in Chief. https://www.providencejournal.com/ne...-soldiers-dead
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 04:44 PM   #104
ScottSinger
Brigadier General
1406
Rep
4,097
Posts

Drives: M235i 6spd
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Mid-Atlantic

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
And Scott the antagonist is laughing his ass off.

Tantalizing thread title, drops a link and nothing more...scurries off without a second post to be seen.

Meh.
I'm just freakin pissed at those little jewish kids giving everyone measles.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 06:46 PM   #105
1 AKY
Major
1 AKY's Avatar
United Kingdom
255
Rep
1,091
Posts

Drives: E90 330D MSport Auto
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
Land of the Arabs, Israel is Jewish land!

Bethlehem for example means house of bread in Hebrew.

The Arabs have most of the Middle East and Some yet they're obsessed with Israel.
Bethlehem for example means "House of Meat" in Arabic.

I like the way you conflated Middle East with north/central Africa and Central Asia

Think you meant Occupied Palestine instead of Israel.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 06:52 PM   #106
1 AKY
Major
1 AKY's Avatar
United Kingdom
255
Rep
1,091
Posts

Drives: E90 330D MSport Auto
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Also I read about all bad stuff Catholic Church has done with cover ups but I am not catholic even tho I worship Easter, so should I go and condemn them every day even if I didn't do anything wrong? Muslims are also of so many types and different country and different race if you want avg muslims to sit there and condemn everything 24/7 that is just as crazy as asking me to do that
Priests aren’t molesting kids in the name of and on behalf of their religion. And they go to jail when caught. Unlike Muslims, who in sharia countries, wed and sleep with 12 year olds.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen elsewhere, but you might want to look in your own back yard first.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 06:54 PM   #107
1 AKY
Major
1 AKY's Avatar
United Kingdom
255
Rep
1,091
Posts

Drives: E90 330D MSport Auto
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
And again I cant wrap my head around liberals and their defense of Islam. Islam is a hardcore right wing religion and stands against everything liberals claim to stand for. You cant stand for womens rights and support Islam. You cant stand for gay rights and support Islam. You cant stand for freedom of speech and support Islam because questioning the prophet in those countries can be bad for your health. And God help you if you burn the Koran in one of those bastions of tolerance, even by mistake.
Wrong on many counts.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 07:05 PM   #108
.2pdk
Banned
3994
Rep
1,970
Posts

Drives: M2 LCI
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: .

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1 AKY View Post
Wrong on many counts.
Source?
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 07:06 PM   #109
1 AKY
Major
1 AKY's Avatar
United Kingdom
255
Rep
1,091
Posts

Drives: E90 330D MSport Auto
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
"....but haven't bothered to read all the Koran, ....."
Makes a refreshing change in that at least you've made some effort rather than being completely ignorant. If I may ask, how much of it have you actually read....and with an open mind?

For those of you that haven't, do so. Maybe then we can all have a mutually respectful and intellectual discussion.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 07:17 PM   #110
1 AKY
Major
1 AKY's Avatar
United Kingdom
255
Rep
1,091
Posts

Drives: E90 330D MSport Auto
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: UK

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
Priests aren't molesting kids in the name of and on behalf of their religion. And they go to jail when caught. Unlike Muslims, who in sharia countries, wed and sleep with 12 year olds.
They actually have a practice in Afghanistan of fucking young, teenage boys. They call it bacha bazi.
What's Islamic about that?

Do you blame Christianity for the abuse committed by Catholic priests?
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST