BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Closed Thread

05-07-2019, 02:44 PM   #67
iamwingman
Captain
Rep
Drives: m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
You can play with words all you want to try and change subject but everyone here knows what you are. You and the same exact 5 ppl who do appreciates in racism against muslims posts it's always 5 ppl too it's amazing lol
Why is it that you seem much more upset and agitated about a few people objecting to children singing about executing people for being non Muslim than you are about children singing about executing people for being non Muslim.?
Appreciate 3
SakhirM48929.50
Run Silent8698.50
Delta03116340.50

05-07-2019, 02:47 PM   #68
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8

Quote:
Originally Posted by .2pdk View Post
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 02:47 PM   #69
SoCalS2k
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Quote:
You can play with words all you want to try and change subject but everyone here knows what you are. You and the same exact 5 ppl who do appreciates in racism against muslims posts it's always 5 ppl too it's amazing lol
Insha'allah they will. Isn't it around Salat al-'asr time? Shouldn't you be praying right now rather than throwing shade?
I know you think calling me a muslim is an attack. It's like the 100th time I get called that also I get called poor, a libtard, a Californian and a girl with ovaries haha so I'm used to it

Also when racist lose and can't use their words anymore they always throw a meme at me so I'm waiting for that soon

Actually I'm an Easter worshiper hope you aren't too offended but I'm not European if that helps fulfill your need to be racist against me haha
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 02:50 PM   #70
SoCalS2k
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwingman View Post
Quote:
Why is it that you seem much more upset and agitated about a few people objecting to children singing about executing people for being non Muslim than you are about children singing about executing people for being non Muslim.?
Because we get taught to defend the weak and defenseless especially when they are unjustly attacked one day I hope you will maybee find out what is important in life and hate is not it
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 02:55 PM   #71
Joekerr
Is Joe King
Rep
Drives: 2012 300C SRT8

Quote:
I know you think calling me a muslim is an attack. It's like the 100th time I get called that also I get called poor, a libtard, a Californian and a girl with ovaries haha so I'm used to it

I'm an Easter worshiper hope you aren't too offended but I'm not European if that helps fulfill your need to be racist against me haha
You'd be wrong then. I don't think it is an attack - nor do I have any interest in attacking people in general (interesting that you would bring that word up though...). I'm joking here btw in case it isn't clear.

I don't hold a lot of personal animosity to anyone here that I can think of to be honest. But I do enjoy pointing out what I believe to be flaws in people's arguments, especially if it is espousing a viewpoint different from my own, and you better believe I'm going to poke fun at it, or challenge it.

And I expect nothing but the same from all others when I say something they disagree with. I welcome it in fact.

All I want is a good debate, with some amusement of poking fun at each other. Which is why I do what I do.

But I'm honestly rarely angry. I might be bitingly sarcastic at times, but rarely angry.
Appreciate 2
Run Silent8698.50
MKSixer12523.00

05-07-2019, 02:56 PM   #72
iamwingman
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Because we get taught to defend the weak and defenseless especially when they are unjustly attacked one day I hope you will maybee find out what is important in life and hate is not it
The little murder singing group are weak and defenseless and unjustly attacked? Ok. Now I think you are just trolling. Good one. You got me.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 03:00 PM   #73
SoCalS2k
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
The little murder singing group are weak and defenseless and unjustly attacked? Ok. Now I think you are just trolling. Good one. You got me.
So back to the circle of crazy republicans always a giant circle with you guys over and over and over and over haha

in this case that group of kids = all muslims lol there's a reason you are called crazy
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 03:03 PM   #74
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
You are a sad and angry little fella and I hope you find whatever it is that you are looking for in life, my friend.

FWIW, you would probably be surprised to know that myself and several others here you keep insinuating things about are probably the most down to earth, open minded, least racist people you would ever meet. Don't just assume what you think about people is accurate.

Heck - I know for sure that one of the posters you are making these remarks about is African American. What a racist he must be..... You might be surprised to find out the gender, race, or sexual orientation of those you keep spouting off about. It might surprise you, but honestly, you probably don't care because you just seem to be angry at life in general and feel that taking it out on random folks in an internet chat forum is the best avenue for you.

Whatever works, I guess.

Phila masinya, and Ngifisa savuka.

Last edited by Run Silent; 05-07-2019 at 03:09 PM..
Appreciate 2
MKSixer12523.00
Poiseuille2238.00

05-07-2019, 03:22 PM   #75
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
So some races of ppl are not able to be racist?

And liking one race doesn't mean you aren't racist to a different one lol

You are called crazy for a reason but tell me more about how you actually aren't a racist but it's ok to hate muslims lol I'm sure you will find a way to make it make sense in a 30 paragraph post
1) Again, Muslim isn't a race, not sure why don't understand that.
2) I personally hold no animosity to any race, culture, religion, or any other group of people.
3) I don't think the majority of those who practice Islam support terrorism, but I do feel that leaders in the religious community should be more vocal condemning it. I also feel that leaders in the Christian community should have done more to condemn what was happening in the Catholic church.
4) My spouse was born and raised in Africa and is an immigrant. Our daughter is an "African-American". Both our neighbors are Hindi and Muslim, respectively. They are our best friends.
5) Myself and my family are extremely socially liberal - probably more so than you even - and work with our church and community in promoting LGBT equality along with other programs.

Don't assume you know folks - that's exactly what racist people do........
Joekerr4079.50
MKSixer12523.00
Poiseuille2238.00

05-07-2019, 03:32 PM   #76
SoCalS2k
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Quote:

You are called crazy for a reason but tell me more about how you actually aren't a racist but it's ok to hate muslims lol I'm sure you will find a way to make it make sense in a 30 paragraph post
2) I personally hold no animosity to any race, culture, religion, or any other group of people.
3) I don't think the majority of those who practice Islam support terrorism, but I do feel that leaders in the religious community should be more vocal condemning it. I also feel that leaders in the Christian community should have done more to condemn what was happening in the Catholic church.
4) My spouse was born and raised in Africa and is an immigrant. Our daughter is an "African-American". Both our neighbors are Hindi and Muslim, respectively. They are our best friends.
5) Myself and my family are extremely socially liberal - probably more so than you even - and work with our church and community in promoting LGBT equality along with other programs.

Why do you need to tell me about your family? Let's say you are racist against muslims and I don't know if you are (I do know the other crazy republicans who posted so far clearly are) but let's say for a minute you are racist against them, does you having an interracial family automatically make you not a racist?

That's pretty wrong thing to say and believe because I met so many racist from all different races. I was in Korea many years ago an there was a black solder in restaurant and the whole time all the Korean ppl in restaurant were making fun of him in Korean in some jokes you couldn't believe ppl would say in public. Of course he actually knows Korean so he stood up and cursed everyone out and left. That was amazing to see. Btw I'm not korea before one of the crazy republicans decides to say something racist about Korea next.

Also it's a little bit scary that you parade your family here to try to say you aren't racist?? I know I met some old racist who have Vietnam girlfriend or wife. It doesn't mean too much I don't think. I don't know you at all except that I know you never say anything positive about muslims only negative and you always appreciate posts of others who say vile things. You might not be a racist or you might be, but your family doesn't mean anything and it's crazy you should bring them up here

Racist is just a racist and that's what it is and it's always the same with racists. They try to cover it up by saying a million words to say they aren't actually racist
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 03:36 PM   #77
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:

Also when racist lose and can't use their words anymore they always throw a meme at me so I'm waiting for that soon

Actually I'm an Easter worshiper hope you aren't too offended but I'm not European if that helps fulfill your need to be racist against me haha
Yeah we all agree you have sand in your vagina and a permanent case of PMS.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 03:36 PM   #78
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Land of the Arabs, Israel is Jewish land!

Bethlehem for example means house of bread in Hebrew.

The Arabs have most of the Middle East and Some yet they're obsessed with Israel.
Attached Images

05-07-2019, 03:38 PM   #79
SoCalS2k
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Quote:

Also I read about all bad stuff Catholic Church has done with cover ups but I am not catholic even tho I worship Easter, so should I go and condemn them every day even if I didn't do anything wrong? Muslims are also of so many types and different country and different race if you want avg muslims to sit there and condemn everything 24/7 that is just as crazy as asking me to do that
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 03:42 PM   #80
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Why do you need to tell me about your family? Let's say you are racist against muslims and I don't know if you are (I do know the other crazy republicans who posted so far clearly are) but let's say for a minute you are racist against them, does you having an interracial family automatically make you not a racist?

That's pretty wrong thing to say and believe because I met so many racist from all different races. I was in Korea many years ago an there was a black solder in restaurant and the whole time all the Korean ppl in restaurant were making fun of him in Korean in some jokes you couldn't believe ppl would say in public. Of course he actually knows Korean so he stood up and cursed everyone out and left. That was amazing to see. Btw I'm not korea before one of the crazy republicans decides to say something racist about Korea next.

Also it's a little bit scary that you parade your family here to try to say you aren't racist?? I know I met some old racist who have Vietnam girlfriend or wife. It doesn't mean too much I don't think. I don't know you at all except that I know you never say anything positive about muslims only negative and you always appreciate posts of others who say vile things. You might not be a racist or you might be, but your family doesn't mean anything and it's crazy you should bring them up here

Racist is just a racist and that's what it is and it's always the same with racists. They try to cover it up by saying a million words to say they aren't actually racist
There you go getting your vagina all sandy again. You dont know shit about any of us but we dont agree with you on Islam so we are racist. Even though Islam is NOT a race. Just given the fact that I am conservative and pround to be American means Im automatically racist. So you calling me racist is a badge of honor.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 03:45 PM   #81
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

I know it's more difficult to type, but may we please properly replace the term racist with prejudiced?
Appreciate 1
Run Silent8698.50

05-07-2019, 03:46 PM   #82
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Also I read about all bad stuff Catholic Church has done with cover ups but I am not catholic even tho I worship Easter, so should I go and condemn them every day even if I didn't do anything wrong? Muslims are also of so many types and different country and different race if you want avg muslims to sit there and condemn everything 24/7 that is just as crazy as asking me to do that
Im catholic. Actually was at my friends sons communion last Saturday. Funny thing though the CCD classes these kids go to never covered slaughtering your enemies. I also dont recall any Catholic Suicide bombers. And was it Catholics that crashed planes into the World Trade Center?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 1
MKSixer12523.00

05-07-2019, 03:46 PM   #83
SoCalS2k
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Quote:

There you go getting your vagina all sandy again. You dont know shit about any of us but we dont agree with you on Islam so we are racist. Even though Islam is NOT a race. Just given the fact that I am conservative and pround to be American means Im automatically racist. So you calling me racist is a badge of honor.
Why do you keep needing to try to change subject to changing the words. You hate muslims do you not agree with that or is that wrong? If I'm wrong can you tell me some good things about muslims?

I'll wait
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 03:48 PM   #84
SoCalS2k
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Quote:
Im catholic. Actually was at my friends sons communion last Saturday. Funny thing though the CCD classes these kids go to never covered slaughtering your enemies. I also dont recall any Catholic Suicide bombers. And was it Catholics that crashed planes into the World Trade Center?
Catholic are very good ppl usually but that's what I mean if you want me to condemn all of them all the time for child abuse stuff that's crazy because there are so many good ppl
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 03:49 PM   #85
iamwingman
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Priests arenít molesting kids in the name of and on behalf of their religion. And they go to jail when caught. Unlike Muslims, who in sharia countries, wed and sleep with 12 year olds.
Appreciate 2
Delta03116340.50
MKSixer12523.00

05-07-2019, 03:51 PM   #86
SoCalS2k
Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Priests aren't molesting kids in the name of and on behalf of their religion. And they go to jail when caught. Unlike Muslims, who in sharia countries, wed and sleep with 12 year olds.
Haha I am stuck in a crazy racist republican circle, no one has called me a nazi or socialist yet tho which is nice. Who is next in the circle??
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2019, 03:52 PM   #87
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Why do you keep needing to try to change subject to changing the words. You hate muslims do you not agree with that or is that wrong? If I'm wrong can you tell me some good things about muslims?

I'll wait
No you are 100% right I do not like Islam. And guess what it is my fucking right to like and dislike anything i want. I think the religion breeds vilolence. It is also backwards as fuck when it comes to womens right and gay rights. Personally I dont give a fuck about the LGBTQ community but I do think locking them up or executing them is wrong on every level, and this btw is the norm in many Muslim countries. So do I hate Muslim.. No every person is different but the religion itself yeah I do have a problem with it
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 1
.2pdk3993.50

05-07-2019, 03:54 PM   #88
.2pdk
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI

This thread is like watching scientists attempt to train a crazed chimpanzee not to eat his own feces.
Appreciate 2
Delta03116340.50
MKSixer12523.00

Closed Thread