BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

04-24-2019, 10:18 PM   #23
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
For those of you who may not remember or were just too young when we went into the original Gulf war in the 1990's ... Did you know it was CIA Orchestrated Propaganda the was the tipping point for Americans to support the War. It involved the Kuwaiti Ambassador's daughter (that was not disclosed to the American People during testimony) having been coached by a US Public Relations firm , to testify false information to congress about Babies being thrown from their incubators... Watch the first 5 mins its all laid out .... Time to Wake up people this is how Pro War Propaganda works

On the eve of another US war for oil, Abby Martin debunks the most repeated myths about Venezuela and uncovers how US sanctions are crimes against humanity with UN Investigator and Human Rights Rapporteur Alfred De Zayas.

Last edited by kitesurfer; 05-25-2019 at 11:08 AM..
Appreciate 1
      04-24-2019, 10:25 PM   #24
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
I guess another nation's sovereignty does not mean anything when there are resources at state to pillage and plunder for the corporate ruling elite?.

The framers of our constitution were clear that we are not to meddle in the affairs of foreign nations doe this not mean anything?.

The hundreds of Thousands of Lives in Venezuela that have been decimated by HyperInflation / Starvation largely due to "US Sanctions" which the UN has deemed and "Act of War" which are designed to bring a country to is Knees and help foment a Regime Change Mean Nothing?

Our blatant disregard the elected president of the Venezuela, "Maduro" ... & we are told we are the "Beacon of Democracy"....could you imagine Russia sanctioning our Nation in and attempt to come into the US to take over our oil production, by supported a Puppet leader and declaring that Trump our elected president is in fact NOT the President while your family starves to death?

If This regime change evolves into a war with our Son and Daughters dying on the Battlefield would that Matter?
Too many big words Kite. This will only cause animosity mixed in with ignorance and attacks on your character.

Most people dont give a shit about whats beyond their boarders. A sad fact.

You have said some powerful words. A few here read them.
Appreciate 3
      04-24-2019, 10:28 PM   #25
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'01 Dinan Z3 3.0

Garage List
Quote:
For those of you who may not remember or were just too you when we went into the original Gulf war in the 1990's ... Did you know it was CIA Orchestrated Propaganda the was the tipping point for Americans to support the War. It involved the Kuwati Ambassador's daughter (that was not disclosed to the American People during testimony) having been coached by a US Public Relations firm , to testify false information to congress about Babies being thrown from their incubators... Watch the first 5 mins its all laid out .... Time to Wake up people this is how Pro War Propaganda works

Chances are that Congress would have voted to pursue the war even without this deception. Still, it's disappointing that Mr. Lantos, a tiger in pursuing low ethical standards at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, has turned into such a house pet.

https://www.nytimes.com/1992/01/15/o...itol-hill.html
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 3
DonaldPump3255.00
MKSixer12523.00

04-24-2019, 10:49 PM   #26
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
Too many big words Kite. This will only cause animosity mixed in with ignorance and attacks on your character.

Most people don't give a shit about whats beyond their boarders. A sad fact.

Could you Imagine if we had a media that told us the Truth. I KNOW people would care if given the Truth on a daily basis , If we were showed the images of War, Given the actual death tolls, explained that our Federal Reserve has nothing to with being part of our government, but rather was granted a charter circa 1913 and is run by independent Elite European Bankers , the same bankers that run all central Banks around the world and if there isn't a central bank installed you bet your ass when we Regime change these nations one will be installed.

Instead we have a constant "Psychological Operations" Against the American People from the CIA / Elite controlled media that is designed to keep our attention on Nonsense , Polarize and Divided Us. "Us vs. Them", "Dems vs Repubs" , " "Your either for the war or with the terrorists" , "Whites vs. Blacks" , ect, ect. Don't people see it yet, we had a 2+ year Psy Op that was "Russian Collusion / Muller Report" , Impeachment will be Part Duo.

Until we unite and stand together as Americans against our tyrannical Government and demand our Leaders follow the Constitution and act in our best interest, they will continue to rob our liberties, Enslave our Nation with Debt, pillage and plunder other nations through endless wars

Last edited by kitesurfer; 04-25-2019 at 05:02 PM..
Appreciate 4
      04-25-2019, 03:22 PM   #27
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
The most aggressive country in the past 50 years by far has been the US.
Americas $1 Trillion+ military budget per year is not for the defense of america, it is for preemptive war around the world and for global domination, to benefit a select few elites.
Appreciate 3
      04-25-2019, 04:29 PM   #28
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Jeffrey Sachs absolutely decimates an MSNBC Panel with Truth Bombs exposing CIA's Covert Involvement with the Saudi's to Foment a regime change Syria. He puts the numbers at 600,000 killed and 14 million Displaced.... Guess That will be the last interview he ever makes on MSM.

Last edited by kitesurfer; 04-25-2019 at 04:54 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2019, 05:04 PM   #29
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
The Neocons (Bolton, Abrams, Pompeo)...
Bolton and Pompeo are NOT neoconservatives. Calling them that makes me think you don't know what a neoconservative is. Here I'll help: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism

Quote:
Neoconservatism is a political movement born among liberal hawks who became disenchanted with the increasingly pacifist foreign policy of the Democratic Party, and the growing New Left and counterculture...

04-25-2019, 06:05 PM   #30
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Bolton and Pompeo are NOT neoconservatives. Calling them that makes me think you don't know what a neoconservative is. Here I'll help: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
They are Absoluetly Neo-Cons, however more specifically they are "Zionist" Neo-cons or as commonly know as "Zio-cons" the push Israel & Saudi First Policies lead by the US Military Industrial Complex throughout the Middle East the enslave our nation in debt and send our Military Men & Woman home in body bags. $5,400,000,000,000 + and counting

A little history lesson for those who I encourage to research on their own, John Bolton was part of the Criminal (I say criminal lightly) Neo-Con group (PNAC) or Parnership for a New America circa 1999 , which laid out their plans for multi-national regime change wars in the middle east. The stated that since the appetite for war was low in the US that their plans would take far too long absent " A catalyzing event would need to take place such as a NEW PEARL HARBOR for the US people to rally behind " .... 10 of the original PNAC members went on the Bush Administration (Bolton and Elliot Abrams) ... and would you know it we had "The New Pearl Harbor" 9/11/2001 and have been an endless 20 yr war ever since

Anyone who wants to do their own research I would, start with the the works of Christopher Bollyn (an Israel Historical expert) you can find on youtube, along wtih some of the Speaches given by 4 star General Wesley Clark, and 2 star General Albert Stubbelbine
Appreciate 2
      04-25-2019, 07:17 PM   #31
DonaldPump
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Squat - 345 - Bench - 275 - Deadlift - 465 - BW - 180
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2019, 10:01 PM   #32
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
A War? Over Venezuela? Ron Paul discusses.....

Appreciate 0
      05-09-2019, 07:47 AM   #33
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Why is it always Langley that gets called sexy. Why can't it be the Fort Meade folks?

Discrimination I tell ya! Just because HUMINT is more sexy than SIGINT, doesn't mean the hotties all work on one side of the river....

I've been to Meade a couple of times - I saw no hotties.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer12523.00

05-09-2019, 07:56 AM   #34
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post

Most people dont give a shit about whats beyond their boarders. A sad fact.

You poke fun at others' intelligence and then misspell "borders".

Not a good look, Zwang.

Unless of course you were somehow referring to people who are receiving shelter and food for a fee - and I don't see how they'd be relevant to the discussion, whoever they might be.
Appreciate 2
cmyx6go1550.50
N54Yankee875.00

05-25-2019, 11:09 AM   #35
kitesurfer
Major
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
On the eve of another US war for oil, Abby Martin debunks the most repeated myths about Venezuela and uncovers how US sanctions are crimes against humanity with UN Investigator and Human Rights Rapporteur Alfred De Zayas.

Appreciate 0