BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-06-2019, 09:42 AM   #89
.2pdk
Banned
3994
Rep
1,970
Posts

Drives: M2 LCI
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: .

iTrader: (0)

Looks like her verbal diarrhea is getting the loonies to come out of the woodwork...
Appreciate 1
Poiseuille2236.00

      04-06-2019, 03:52 PM   #90
.2pdk
Banned
3994
Rep
1,970
Posts

Drives: M2 LCI
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: .

iTrader: (0)

Why do progressives believe embracing anti-Semitism is a prudent course of action?
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2019, 04:08 PM   #91
Poiseuille
Colonel
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
2236
Rep
2,076
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

well i just love Omar & Often-Confused. they will get every far left screwball (like the one shown below, who just got sacked from her job after she decided to harass a 78 y/o vet in a MAGA hat) all lathered up and involved in the Dem primaries which will end up looking like the zombi apocalypse. i may have to invest in a popcorn machine.
Attached Images
  
Appreciate 3
.2pdk3993.50
MKSixer12522.00

      04-06-2019, 04:57 PM   #92
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
8115
Rep
21,355
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .2pdk View Post
Why do progressives believe embracing anti-Semitism is a prudent course of action?
That's one I dont get maybe cuz they are white?
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2019, 05:43 AM   #93
Poiseuille
Colonel
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
2236
Rep
2,076
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

some screwball from Upstate NY gets arrested by the FBI, as he should have been, for threatening to shoot Rep. Omar in a phone call to her office. so who can explain why there was not a peep from the FBI (or the NYT for that matter) when Alec Baldwin said this live on national TV?==>
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 2
      04-08-2019, 09:53 AM   #94
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
2989
Rep
2,731
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Hasn't Hyde been dead for something like 15 years?
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2019, 05:47 PM   #95
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
5574
Rep
12,048
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

What do dems do when they don't like someone?
You guessed it.

Today:
Omar: 'Stephen Miller is a white nationalist'


That hole ain't gonna dig itself. Dig, girl, dig.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 1
      04-08-2019, 06:20 PM   #96
.2pdk
Banned
3994
Rep
1,970
Posts

Drives: M2 LCI
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: .

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post

Today:
Omar: 'Stephen Miller is a white nationalist'
A jihadist calling out a white nationalist.

Name:  8c7d02cc7c9dfbc63f102b882d303409ef1f1a251576c426526a588319127bd8.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  22.6 KB
Appreciate 4
MKSixer12522.00
arkie6279.00

      04-10-2019, 05:24 AM   #97
.2pdk
Banned
3994
Rep
1,970
Posts

Drives: M2 LCI
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: .

iTrader: (0)

She's a peach!

Quote:
Omar spoke at a Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) fundraiser last month, where she called upon other Muslim Americans to “make people uncomfortable” with their activism and presence in the society and criticized the Jewish state.
“CAIR was founded after 9/11 because they recognized that some people did something, and that all of us were starting to lose access to our civil liberties,”
Good grief...
Appreciate 1
      04-10-2019, 06:13 AM   #98
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
5574
Rep
12,048
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

^
She is starting to scare me, a lot.


Dan Crenshaw
@DanCrenshawTX
First Member of Congress to ever describe terrorists who killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as “some people who did something”.

Unbelievable.
Quote Tweet

Imam Mohamad Tawhidi
@Imamofpeace
· Apr 8
Ilhan Omar mentions 9/11 and does not consider it a terrorist attack on the USA by terrorists, instead she refers to it as “Some people did something”, then she goes on to justify the establishment of a terrorist organization (CAIR) on US soil.
0:19
1.4M views
Embedded video
12:45 PM · Apr 9, 2019 ·
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 3
MKSixer12522.00
scostu916.50

      04-10-2019, 06:56 AM   #99
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
12522
Rep
6,474
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Evolution of Ilhan Omar.

1. Immigrate from 5hithole, war-torn, 9th world country to the Beacon and Guarantor of Freedom for the entire world.

2. Rather than assimilate into the country that saved your life, bring culture from 5hithole, war-torn, 9th world country to your new homeland.

3. Begin to think that your new homeland, the Beacon and Guarantor of Freedom for the entire world, is the worst oppressor in the history of the world and actively work to dismantle its mores, folkways, and institutions.

4. Join the DNC, become elected to congress and use your congressional seat as a platform from which to spew hate, venomous speech, and bring anti-semitism to levels that even Hitler would be embarrassed to countenance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
^
She is starting to scare me, a lot.


Dan Crenshaw
@DanCrenshawTX
First Member of Congress to ever describe terrorists who killed thousands of Americans on 9/11 as “some people who did something”.

Unbelievable.
Quote Tweet

Imam Mohamad Tawhidi
@Imamofpeace
· Apr 8
Ilhan Omar mentions 9/11 and does not consider it a terrorist attack on the USA by terrorists, instead she refers to it as “Some people did something”, then she goes on to justify the establishment of a terrorist organization (CAIR) on US soil.
0:19
1.4M views
Embedded video
12:45 PM · Apr 9, 2019 ·
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

@[Nyet. Not Russian Hacker](contact:368080)
Ask me hacker question. Hacker question I get answer.
Appreciate 1
N54Yankee870.00

      04-10-2019, 07:08 AM   #100
Poiseuille
Colonel
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
2236
Rep
2,076
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Hasn't Hyde been dead for something like 15 years?
oh, so that means Baldwin didn't say that?
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2019, 07:32 AM   #101
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
2989
Rep
2,731
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
oh, so that means Baldwin didn't say that?
I have no idea if he did or didn't, and made no comment to that effect.

However, posting a link instead of a random screen clip would go a long way toward clarity, no?

I have no reason to believe that Baldwin didn't say it - he's plenty looney to say that sort of thing. Did he say it yesterday or 20 years ago?
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2019, 07:35 AM   #102
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
2989
Rep
2,731
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .2pdk View Post
A jihadist calling out a white nationalist.

Attachment 2026996
Takes a radical to know a radical?

I don't know if Miller is a white nationalist or not, but he certainly does come across as a shitheel....
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2019, 07:44 AM   #103
Poiseuille
Colonel
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
2236
Rep
2,076
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
oh, so that means Baldwin didn't say that?
I have no idea if he did or didn't, and made no comment to that effect.

However, posting a link instead of a random screen clip would go a long way toward clarity, no?

I have no reason to believe that Baldwin didn't say it - he's plenty looney to say that sort of thing. Did he say it yesterday or 20 years ago?
well, obviously Baldwin said that while Henry Hyde was in office, as a 60 sec search would have revealed. it's on YouTube as well. I don't post links because i never click on them myself. anyway, the point of my post was that Baldwin made a terroristic threat live on national TV against a sitting US Senator and the FBI had no interest. neither did the NYT.
in case there's a statute of limitation on bias, here's one a little more recent that also drew no attention==>

Edit: btw, i think your comment "I have no idea if he did or didn't" sort of proves my point
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2019, 07:55 AM   #104
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
2989
Rep
2,731
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
well, obviously Baldwin said that while Henry Hyde was in office, as a 60 sec search would have revealed. it's on YouTube as well. I don't post links because i never click on them myself. anyway, the point of my post was that Baldwin made a terroristic threat live on national TV against a sitting US Senator and the FBI had no interest. neither did the NYT.
in case there's a statute of limitation on bias, here's one a little more recent that also drew no attention==>

Edit: btw, i think your comment "I have no idea if he did or didn't" sort of proves my point
Or the FBI recognized it for the bombastic nonsense that it obviously was. Maybe that's a possibility, too?

I'm not defending him saying it - no one should talk that way about another person. However, the fact that it didn't get noticeable coverage way back then is more of a comment on how overly sensitive and ready to be outraged we are, as a society, today. My $.02.
Appreciate 0
      04-10-2019, 08:05 AM   #105
Poiseuille
Colonel
Poiseuille's Avatar
United_States
2236
Rep
2,076
Posts

Drives: 2016 M4 DCT Tanzanite/Amaro
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Princeton

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
well, obviously Baldwin said that while Henry Hyde was in office, as a 60 sec search would have revealed. it's on YouTube as well. I don't post links because i never click on them myself. anyway, the point of my post was that Baldwin made a terroristic threat live on national TV against a sitting US Senator and the FBI had no interest. neither did the NYT.
in case there's a statute of limitation on bias, here's one a little more recent that also drew no attention==>

Edit: btw, i think your comment "I have no idea if he did or didn't" sort of proves my point
Or the FBI recognized it for the bombastic nonsense that it obviously was. Maybe that's a possibility, too?

I'm not defending him saying it - no one should talk that way about another person. However, the fact that it didn't get noticeable coverage way back then is more of a comment on how overly sensitive and ready to be outraged we are, as a society, today. My $.02.
fair enough....
can't help wondering however whether changing some of the names might have produced a different result: suppose Rush Limbaugh had made the same comments directed at, say, Elijah Cummings? or about Barack Obama's White House hours after he was sworn-in?
think Lester Holt might have mentioned any of that on the evening news?
Appreciate 2
MKSixer12522.00

      04-10-2019, 08:09 AM   #106
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
2989
Rep
2,731
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiseuille View Post
fair enough....
can't help wondering however whether changing some of the names might have produced a different result: suppose Rush Limbaugh had made the same comments directed at, say, Elijah Cummings? or about Barack Obama's White House hours after he was sworn-in?
think Lester Holt might have mentioned any of that on the evening news?
20 years ago? Probably not.

If you're talking about Madonna now and not Baldwin - looks like Fox covered it, so........
Appreciate 2
Poiseuille2236.00
MKSixer12522.00

      04-10-2019, 08:22 AM   #107
.2pdk
Banned
3994
Rep
1,970
Posts

Drives: M2 LCI
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: .

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Takes a radical to know a radical?

I don't know if Miller is a white nationalist or not, but he certainly does come across as a shitheel....
One person's shitheel is another person's savior?
Appreciate 1
      04-10-2019, 09:35 AM   #108
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
2989
Rep
2,731
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .2pdk View Post
One person's shitheel is another person's savior?
If anyone considers him their savior, they need to reevaluate their lives, IMO.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2019, 07:36 AM   #109
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
iconoclast's Avatar
No_Country
2807
Rep
3,355
Posts

Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB RR
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In, Out & Around...

iTrader: (0)

"Ilhan Omar for reference to 9/11 as 'something' that 'some people did"
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/3424054002/
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2019, 08:26 AM   #110
.2pdk
Banned
3994
Rep
1,970
Posts

Drives: M2 LCI
Join Date: Jan 2019
Location: .

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
"Ilhan Omar for reference to 9/11 as 'something' that 'some people did"
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...on/3424054002/
She's a real peach I tell ya...
Appreciate 1
iconoclast2806.50

Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST