BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-03-2017, 02:44 PM   #23
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

i have come to the conclusion about these things is the fact we have people running the government and school who are making a big deal are same guys who at this kid's age could not convince any girl to be with them. They are just getting even with the guys who got the girls when they could not. Then you have women who hated this type of guy in school, because they like them and guy did not give them a second look.

There was a guy in school we all hated, he was just plan rude all the way around, he use to ask every girl he meet to go to bed with him. I only know of one who did and she was drunk at the time. Even though he must have asked 100's of girls and if he got one to say yes, in his world he saw it a success.

By the way, he was ahead of his time, he always asked and if they said no he walked away and moved on to the yes.

Last edited by Maestro; 01-03-2017 at 05:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2017, 02:12 AM   #24
HFW003
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 2024 M340i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
Yes hes a victim.

All the other underage boys get to bang hot teachers. He got the trashy looking one. Such a shame to be bagging hogs at that young age.
One you knock back is one you'll never get!

I was never lucky enough to be moletsed by any of my female (or male for that matter) teachers, I was waiting
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2017, 06:13 PM   #25
IndyRed128i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW 230I(Red)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
i have come to the conclusion about these things is the fact we have people running the government and school who are making a big deal are same guys who at this kid's age could not convince any girl to be with them. They are just getting even with the guys who got the girls when they could not. Then you have women who hated this type of guy in school, because they like them and guy did not give them a second look.

There was a guy in school we all hated, he was just plan rude all the way around, he use to ask every girl he meet to go to bed with him. I only know of one who did and she was drunk at the time. Even though he must have asked 100's of girls and if he got one to say yes, in his world he saw it a success.

By the way, he was ahead of his time, he always asked and if they said no he walked away and moved on to the yes.
Agreed!
Appreciate 0
      01-04-2017, 06:26 PM   #26
IndyRed128i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW 230I(Red)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maynard View Post
It is a lot more subtle than the 'chained in a basement' scenario, but it does indeed cause some serious long term effects (aka "damage"). And harder for boys to come forward and talk about it, since so many are expecting them to just want to high-five their buddies, so they feel like super-freaks if they end up having second thoughts (or perhaps they just imprint into a view of sex as just meaningless humping to get your rocks off, and wonder why they can't have real relationships).
I see your point, I just have to think the social status boost these guys get is pretty significant

By the way, awesome choice with the 228i. I am currently debating trading in my 128i for one when my warranty is up!
Appreciate 0