BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

04-18-2019, 10:44 PM   #133
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
Its a Cold Hard Fact. Without the ozone layer, all terrestrial life on Earth will perish. Period end of debate

This the most important and heart wrenching Interview from a former NASA Avionics Engineer... Since 2014 Using N.I.S.T. certified equipment he has been testing UV reaching the earth and has discoverd UV-C is reaching us here on earth , 70%+ of ozone layer is gone! this is having terrible effects understand the spectrum UV-a> UV-B> UV-C > X-Ray, we are told UV-C absorbed in the upper atmosphere by ozone and never reaches earth.... The root cause of the Ozone layer collapse is directly attributed to the Nano Particulate Geoengineering Compounds... how you might ask?.... 02 is produced by plankton in the sea and in a normal earth system the 02 rises to the upper atmosphere where it is Ionized into 03 "ozone"... This process is being inhibited because the Geoengineering compounds are "Desiccants" and they act as tiny sponges that grab the O2 molecules before they can rise to the upper atmosphere to be ionized... ... Have a listen to the NASA Engineer for yourself

Last edited by kitesurfer; 04-18-2019 at 11:17 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-18-2019, 11:26 PM   #134
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
"Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025"
is a 50+ page Airforce/Military Document written in 1996 by
Col Tamzy J. House
Lt Col James B. Near, Jr.
LTC William B. Shields (USA)
Maj Ronald J. Celentano
Maj David M. Husband
Maj Ann E. Mercer
Maj James E. Pugh

Anyone who want to question our military's desire to control the weather should have a read
https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...s/vol3ch15.pdf

Last edited by kitesurfer; 04-19-2019 at 08:48 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2019, 04:06 PM   #135
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
That a boy you feel better you got that out?

Your right just ignore all of the evidence posted in this thread, the patents spanning 70 years, the rainwater & snowpack tests, US congressional & CIA documents , and As reported by Aeronautical engineers ALL modern jet air craft are fitted with high-by pass engines (90% by pass) nearly incapable of producing a condensation trail except under the most extreme/rare circumstances..... OK lets throw logic and reason out the window .... and conclude that when we see jet aircraft flying in formation , leaving grid patterns and massive trails for hundreds of miles that turn our once blue skies into silvery/white cloudy mist and that then become Clouds that is absolutely natural & Only condensation!. ...

.... Sure and when I exhale on a cold morning day I leave 2 mile vapor trail that persists all day!
So what you are saying is these chemtrails are a coordinated effort by all airlines throughout the world...wow you really are a lunatic. I can't believe we are having this discussion.

It's condensation period, full stop...no matter what the gay toads are telling you.
Appreciate 1
Dave 90TT1539.50

04-22-2019, 08:13 PM   #136
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
So what you are saying is these chemtrails are a coordinated effort by all airlines throughout the world...wow you really are a lunatic. I can't believe we are having this discussion.

It's condensation period, full stop...no matter what the gay toads are telling you.

Never once did i say "coordinated effort by airlines" , so don't put words in my mouth , ..... Coordinated and led by the United States and the Trillion dollar+ a year US Military Industrial Complex , and along with other Major European Nations and Australia ..... For Fuck sake I posted the vid where you have John Brennan a shit head globalist and the mother of all "Fuck America First" Globalist Organizations the "Council on Foreign Relations" (CFR) admitting to using Geoengineering Technologies as he calls it "Stratospheric Aerosol injection".
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2019, 08:18 PM   #137
Dave 90TT
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM 6MT M4 F82

How do you sleep at night knowing all these terrible, horrible, very bad things are going on?
Appreciate 1
SakhirM49298.50

04-22-2019, 08:42 PM   #138
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT View Post
How do you sleep at night knowing all these terrible, horrible, very bad things are going on?
You sleep knowing how corrupt your guy Trump is. I guess he learned from you and the other Trumpsters .
      04-23-2019, 07:59 AM   #139
Dave 90TT
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
You sleep knowing how corrupt your guy Trump is. I guess he learned from you and the other Trumpsters .
Oh, Dodger, you are so funny.
      04-23-2019, 11:31 PM   #140
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, April 20, 2019, #193

Appreciate 0
      04-24-2019, 05:19 PM   #141
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Never once did i say "coordinated effort by airlines" , so don't put words in my mouth , ..... Coordinated and led by the United States and the Trillion dollar+ a year US Military Industrial Complex , and along with other Major European Nations and Australia ..... For Fuck sake I posted the vid where you have John Brennan a shit head globalist and the mother of all "Fuck America First" Globalist Organizations the "Council on Foreign Relations" (CFR) admitting to using Geoengineering Technologies as he calls it "Stratospheric Aerosol injection".
You really are a nutcase. SAI is nothing more then a study to help curb global warming.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2019, 05:46 PM   #142
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
You really are a nutcase. SAI is nothing more then a study to help curb global warming.
If I am Nutcase... then your a *********... ...see how this goes... advice when you open by insulting someone you loose credibility

If you choose to Ignore all the evidence and believe the "Might, May, Should , Could , Possibly, " Propaganda perpetuated by the Criminal Media Establishment the same 6 Media assets that are controlled by the same ruling Elite that have benefited from the Geoengineering. ...I challenge you to just look up and ask yourself if what you are seeing is really just condensation? or has SAI been happening for a long,. long time as the patents , congressional docs, Military Docs , Water & snow pack test , all support.... "Horizon to Horizon" Persistent Cloud producing trails that block out our once blue skies and life giving Sun.

Last edited by kitesurfer; 04-24-2019 at 05:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2019, 05:12 PM   #143
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep

Quote:
If I am Nutcase... then your a *********... ...see how this goes... advice when you open by insulting someone you loose credibility

If you choose to Ignore all the evidence and believe the "Might, May, Should , Could , Possibly, " Propaganda perpetuated by the Criminal Media Establishment the same 6 Media assets that are controlled by the same ruling Elite that have benefited from the Geoengineering. ...I challenge you to just look up and ask yourself if what you are seeing is really just condensation? or has SAI been happening for a long,. long time as the patents , congressional docs, Military Docs , Water & snow pack test , all support.... "Horizon to Horizon" Persistent Cloud producing trails that block out our once blue skies and life giving Sun.
This entire thread has lost your credibility.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2019, 05:44 PM   #144
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

The implication is that he had credibility after the first post?

04-25-2019, 06:15 PM   #145
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

OK great we'll thanks for stopping in, and the good news for both of us is that now you can return to normally schedule Life and forget that you ever saw this thread . Bu-Bye
Appreciate 0
      05-12-2019, 06:58 PM   #146
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
So Many Truths in this weeks Broadcast, Not just in regards to the Geoengineering Frontline....

Appreciate 0
      05-12-2019, 08:15 PM   #147
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Former US Military and Ex-Pat, gives his Perspective after moving to S.E. Asia .... NO LONGER SEES GOEENGINEERING/CHEMTRAIL FILLED SKIES!!

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2019, 11:15 AM   #148
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, May 18, 2019, #197

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2019, 11:22 AM   #149
Dave 90TT
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Keep BimmerPost weird, Kitesurfer.
Appreciate 1
      05-25-2019, 11:22 AM   #150
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Mainstream Media, CBS Australia, Covers Climate Engineering

Appreciate 0
      05-25-2019, 11:58 AM   #151
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
I saw a great video on this argument the other day. you have to ask yourself "who does this benefit"? And for those who this benefits, do they breathe the air?
      06-02-2019, 10:22 PM   #152
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, June 1, 2019, #199

Appreciate 0
      06-05-2019, 02:04 PM   #153
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Mainstream Media, CBS Australia, Covers Climate Engineering

Those look like giant lines of cocaine, ready to be snorted..........Sorry, I watched "Pulp Fiction" the other night. Is snorting contrails more or less dangerous than snorting heroin?
      06-05-2019, 02:51 PM   #154
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Rep
Drives: Magic Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post

Those look like giant lines of cocaine, ready to be snorted..........Sorry, I watched "Pulp Fiction" the other night. Is snorting contrails more or less dangerous than snorting heroin?
"I said Got Damn!"........girl.......duh duh duuuhhh.....you'll be a woman....sooon....

I'm starting to notice a close similarity in personalities between Kite-y and Jaye - who I am surprised has not been back on here after he last signed off.
Appreciate 1