BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

01-07-2020, 01:39 PM   #4973
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
Why are women crazy? I went from finding my soulmate to being with someone who occasionally loses her mind.

I have a failed marriage under my belt, so I try to be on my best behavior every day, but I still get nagged at about once every two weeks. She gets mad and I think she wants to fight, so I tell her I don't want to fight and disengage. She then loves me again the next day or two days after each incident and acts like nothing happened.

What the heck am I doing wrong now? She gets mad over dumb crap like my ex. She'll compare herself to my ex and then tell me that I want her back. (I don't bring up my ex nor do I compare her to my ex, ever). I don't like my ex at all.

What do you guys do when your wife or girlfriend isn't acting rationally?
I doubt it's anything you did. Unfortunately with these situations you have to look past what's going on if you've been nothing but nice and understanding. Talking about previous ex's shows she is insecure. She obviously cares about you, but is jealous. This doesn't necessarily have to do with anything you did or anyone you know, it can all be fabricated based on someone's past experiences. Some people will always be insecure. She may have been damaged by someone previously and the pain/distrust remains.

You have two options, the one you pick really depends on how much you think it's worth it to pursue her:

1. Walk away, tell her you are tired of the BS, you don't want to fight, and you have been nothing but faithful and the constant bringing up of the ex who isn't in your mind anymore is getting on your nerves. Tell her to either move past it or move on from your relationship.

2. Recognize that this person is insecure (don't EVER bring it up to them that you think this) and do your best to just continue to be understanding, as well as doing things that inspire trust. I'm not sure how long you've been together, but sometimes these things heal over time, sometimes they get worse. It really depends on your connection with this person and how open you can be. Finding out what in particular is bothering her (do you have a female friend you text a lot?) and addressing the issue can sometimes help. Tell her the ex is an ex for a reason, and you are with her now.

Sadly this is one of the biggest things that ends relationships from my experience. With social media and dating sites, it's easier to cheat more than ever, and many people have been cheated on. This results in people already not trusting others before they even get into a relationship. Combine this with a significant other being friends with someone who is better looking, wealthier, etc, and there is even more pressure. It comes down to you either trust someone or you don't, and this seems like a conversation that needs to be had.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
      01-07-2020, 02:50 PM   #4974
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalpine90 View Post
you have become her toy...
you need to put her in check.
1. when she starts ranting.. cut her off by slamming a chair, slam something hard.
2. tell her, she has 90 seconds to cool off, you are not putting up with her shit.
3. slam the door, go for a walk.
4. come back and ignore her, watch tv or pretend your busy lol
Ha ha. Let's see how she likes it.
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2020, 03:51 PM   #4975
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

run
Appreciate 1
      01-07-2020, 07:55 PM   #4976
kanovic
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 06 evo

Suck her penis. That’ll show her!
Appreciate 4
      01-08-2020, 06:43 AM   #4977
suckbangblow
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Sounds bi-polar if you ask me.
Been there done that. I got out of that relationship.

One minute everything is fine, the other minute she's pissed for no reason. (In her mind, it's a legit reason though, which is the problem)

But being with one of those will teach you what to look out for, so you never have to deal with it again.
Appreciate 2
      01-08-2020, 06:56 AM   #4978
kanovic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by suckbangblow View Post
Sounds bi-polar if you ask me.
Been there done that. I got out of that relationship.

One minute everything is fine, the other minute she's pissed for no reason. (In her mind, it's a legit reason though, which is the problem)

But being with one of those will teach you what to look out for, so you never have to deal with it again.
I have been married 13yrs man they are all batshit crazy. She is a stay at home mom and there are many days I come home and idk what I am coming home too lol. If the little one pisses her off it’s my fault too and she takes it out on everyone. I am a way more laid back person so to me it’s in one ear out the next. I think sometimes they just find something to bitch about to feel important idk I have t figured it out but it doesn’t get to me as much as it used too. Maybe since we have been together so long now it’s just a meh thing.
Appreciate 1
      01-08-2020, 07:10 AM   #4979
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

^regardless of time spent doing something, a bad decision is a bad decision. Nothing wrong with making bad decisions, it's what comes after that determines your character. I'm not saying run, but sometimes it's the best viable option.

I've been married twice. The first was a money hungry (because she's never had money) psycho. The second was a dick hungry psycho with BPD. You are correct, they are all batshit crazy, just different varieties of flavor.
Appreciate 1
      01-08-2020, 07:16 AM   #4980
kanovic
Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
^regardless of time spent doing something, a bad decision is a bad decision. Nothing wrong with making bad decisions, it's what comes after that determines your character. I'm not saying run, but sometimes it's the best viable option.

I've been married twice. The first was a money hungry (because she's never had money) psycho. The second was a dick hungry psycho with BPD. You are correct, they are all batshit crazy, just different varieties of flavor.
The good outweighs the bad. Some people are just like that and you have to accept it, everyone has their own way of dealing with stuff and their own personality. You cannot change a person you can just change how you react to that person.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      01-08-2020, 10:43 AM   #4981
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanovic View Post
The good outweighs the bad. Some people are just like that and you have to accept it, everyone has their own way of dealing with stuff and their own personality. You cannot change a person you can just change how you react to that person.
I can't argue with that. I bought my last car in Rossville!
Appreciate 1
kanovic456.00
      01-08-2020, 11:45 AM   #4982
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Had a new girl over last night &, apparently, she gave a friend my address (Fine, for safety so I get it)

Well, said friend texted her at some point & she had her phone on silent so...

The friend sent the cops to my house & they showed up while she was giving me a bj.
Appreciate 7
nyalpine907422.00
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34173.50
Rmtt8208.00
      01-08-2020, 11:57 AM   #4983
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Appreciate 5
King Rudi13154.00
MKSixer34173.50
Rmtt8208.00
      01-08-2020, 12:03 PM   #4984
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Had a new girl over last night &, apparently, she gave a friend my address (Fine, for safety so I get it)

The friend sent the cops to my house & they showed up while she was giving me a bj.
Exhibitionist tendencies, this might prove interesting. Or frustrating. Or interestingly frustrating with a GRAND finale.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2020, 12:32 PM   #4985
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:

I recommend you head to the Whack Off Wednesday thread and post your success there. Clearly you were interrupted, last night.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
Rmtt8208.00
      01-08-2020, 12:32 PM   #4986
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:

Please, please, please tell me that you explained to the cops the reason why she was too busy to answer her friends text. This would be fantastic if something like this came on Live PD.
Appreciate 4
UncleWede17961.00
Rmtt8208.00
      01-08-2020, 03:27 PM   #4987
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

I have had police show up in a couple occasions during that situation.

But I was younger and the act was going on in the car. When it's about to go down () ....you always think you've found a good spot to park without getting caught. At least that's what you convince her!
UncleWede17961.00
      01-08-2020, 03:35 PM   #4988
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post

But I was younger and the act was going on in the car. When it's about to go down () ....you always think you've found a good spot to park without getting caught. At least that's what you convince her!
I had this happen to me once. Straight up in the middle of act, one could say I was caught with my pants down. Sadly, I knew the officer. We went to school together and even worked together after graduation. Unfortunately, he was a full on prick. Rather than giving us a warning and letting us go, he ran my tags and did a background check for warrants, which means anyone listening to a scanner in the area heard my name being called in and the reasoning behind it. Small town and word got around quickly.

Also, you need to watch the opening scene of I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell. It's fantastic.
Appreciate 3
Rmtt8208.00
MKSixer34173.50
      01-08-2020, 03:44 PM   #4989
TboneS54
YNWA
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 M3 6spd & 2011 M3 DCT

Kanovic is a wise man
      01-08-2020, 03:57 PM   #4990
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post

Quote:
I had this happen to me once. Straight up in the middle of act, one could say I was caught with my pants down. Sadly, I knew the officer. We went to school together and even worked together after graduation. Unfortunately, he was a full on prick. Rather than giving us a warning and letting us go, he ran my tags and did a background check for warrants, which means anyone listening to a scanner in the area heard my name being called in and the reasoning behind it. Small town and word got around quickly.

Also, you need to watch the opening scene of I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell. It's fantastic.

Knock knock knock on the side window. S L O W L Y crack the window

How old are you?
How old is she?
Put your clothes back on, you can't do that here

That was the first wife . . .
Appreciate 5
Rmtt8208.00
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00
      01-08-2020, 04:53 PM   #4991
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:

She has good manners and doesn't talk when her mouth is full. Tell her friend that she owes you some noggin too, as repayment for the spectacle.
      01-08-2020, 04:58 PM   #4992
cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Where’s Pickle?
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00
      01-08-2020, 05:15 PM   #4993
UncleWede
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Where’s Pickle?
The officer that pulled him over wasn't as nice
Appreciate 3
cmyx6go15679.00
MKSixer34173.50
      01-09-2020, 07:55 AM   #4994
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Please, please, please tell me that you explained to the cops the reason why she was too busy to answer her friends text. This would be fantastic if something like this came on Live PD.
no Live PD following my town cops around. I made her talk to the cop.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00