BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

05-15-2019, 03:06 AM   #4137
AWF10M5
Captain
Rep
Drives: f10 m5

I have a funny story for y'all.

I got back on tinder just cuz I was craving something new. I live in nyc next to a dozen universities and being 25 tinder always comes through.

I match with a 35 year old who says she's a milf. It's 2 am I'm thinking with the little head. She gives me her number and sends me nudes and I realize she's only 10 min away. She's graphic and says she likes young dick only and needs a good fucking....I'm just tryna get my dick sucked.

I drive to her and realize it's a terrible area. I guess all the bloods gone to my dick and my brain was not functioning cuz I still decide to go through.

I walk into her apartment she's wearing a thong and bra but has all the lights dimmed. She starts giving me a lap dance immediately. Her voice is off and red flags go off. I look at her hands and more red flags go off. I'm like she's a tranny. She tells me to smack her ass and take my pants off. I tell her I forgot my phone in the car.

The drive back really had me reevaluating my life and the poor choices I sometimes make when I think with my dick smh
Appreciate 13
      05-15-2019, 07:29 AM   #4138
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWF10M5 View Post

I got back on tinder just cuz I was craving something new. I live in nyc next to a dozen universities and being 25 tinder always comes through.

I match with a 35 year old who says she's a milf. It's 2 am I'm thinking with the little head. She gives me her number and sends me nudes and I realize she's only 10 min away. She's graphic and says she likes young dick only and needs a good fucking....I'm just tryna get my dick sucked.

I drive to her and realize it's a terrible area. I guess all the bloods gone to my dick and my brain was not functioning cuz I still decide to go through.

I walk into her apartment she's wearing a thong and bra but has all the lights dimmed. She starts giving me a lap dance immediately. Her voice is off and red flags go off. I look at her hands and more red flags go off. I'm like she's a tranny. She tells me to smack her ass and take my pants off. I tell her I forgot my phone in the car.

The drive back really had me reevaluating my life and the poor choices I sometimes make when I think with my dick smh

so u didnt smack that ass lol
Appreciate 1
MKSixer12522.00

05-15-2019, 08:30 AM   #4139
upstatedoc
pew pew
Rep
Drives: blue streak

good stuff
Countermeasure enthusiast.
Appreciate 2
Now_Rudi4563.00
MKSixer12522.00

05-15-2019, 12:44 PM   #4140
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Rep
Drives: Magic Carpet

Quote:

Oh man.....wow.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2019, 02:37 PM   #4141
Rmtt
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i

Quote:

Woah.....you are a better man than me. At your age I would've been so pissed, I would have probably ended up in jail.

Not Cool!!!!!
2011 128i: 3:73 Rear Diff, 3SI- more updates coming!

2008 Z51 C6 LS3 w/ LG SuperPros, Ported Fast 102 Intake, RPM Level 2 Transmission, "Small Cam" Vararam SnakeCharmer CAI - 461whp / 467wtq
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2019, 03:11 AM   #4142
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: RS 5

Quote:

Made my day
Thats kinda "Funky cold medina" song

I///M the infidel, your BMW-dealer has warned you about
Appreciate 3
Now_Rudi4563.00
MKSixer12522.00
Robin_NL4667.00

05-16-2019, 02:25 PM   #4143
Chelsea_Tractor
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: X5M

Some dating tips from car and driver.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a2...le-statistics/

Put a Jeep on your profile?!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2019, 02:52 PM   #4144
Germanauto
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, Lexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea_Tractor View Post
Some dating tips from car and driver.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a2...le-statistics/

Put a Jeep on your profile?!
Girls love Jeeps for some reason.

Poorly engineered, unreliable, plasticky, and zero fun to drive. But they are addicted to them.

Americans gon American.
Dang3r2096.00

05-18-2019, 08:35 AM   #4145
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
Girls love Jeeps for some reason.

Poorly engineered, unreliable, plasticky, and zero fun to drive. But they are addicted to them.

Americans gon American.
Yep. I don't know why.

I rented a Jeep JK a few months ago and I noticed girls looking at it on the road. A girl even told me it was her dream car....

I just don't get it.
Appreciate 2
Germanauto2910.00
Now_Rudi4563.00

05-18-2019, 01:04 PM   #4146
Germanauto
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW, Lexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
Yep. I don't know why.

I rented a Jeep JK a few months ago and I noticed girls looking at it on the road. A girl even told me it was her dream car....

I just don't get it.
People in general are image-conscious. We judge things based on appearance without even knowing. Jeeps portray an image of being "fun" despite mostly being total chitboxes. Aside from being able to remove the doors and top on a sunny day their vehicles are not remotely fun.

It's the same reason why BMWs have been watered down. People want the "image" associated with a sporty car without the nuances associated with it, so BMW gave them what they wanted.
      05-18-2019, 08:07 PM   #4147
aozer
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Speaking of girls and cars, I parked next to this super clean e46 m3 the other day and as I was coming back out to my car I saw this gorgeous girl in her mid 20ís get in it and drive off.
Appreciate 2
      05-18-2019, 10:27 PM   #4148
CTinline-six
Winning
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '00 Jeep XJ

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanauto View Post
People in general are image-conscious. We judge things based on appearance without even knowing. Jeeps portray an image of being "fun" despite mostly being total chitboxes. Aside from being able to remove the doors and top on a sunny day their vehicles are not remotely fun.

It's the same reason why BMWs have been watered down. People want the "image" associated with a sporty car without the nuances associated with it, so BMW gave them what they wanted.
Wranglers are fun, but only if they are topless, doorless, and a manual trans with the 4.0 inline six. Otherwise they are kinda meh. I drove one with the newer V6 recently and wasn't all that impressed. I grew up around Jeeps, but wouldn't drive one everyday for the "image" that's for sure. They are meant as a fun weekend vehicle. Some of the extensively modified ones I see on the roadways must be quite sketchy considering how loose the steering is on my own lightly modified Cherokee XJ.

05-18-2019, 11:50 PM   #4149
Turkish Pickle
why? why not?
United_States
Rep
Drives: MKS V6 AWD - F10 525d xDrive

i'd rather be celibate than own any form of jeep
Appreciate 3
kscarrol1852.00
Germanauto2910.00
Now_Rudi4563.00

05-19-2019, 01:08 AM   #4150
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (07 335i E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post
I don't believe you.
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi4563.00

05-19-2019, 01:43 AM   #4151
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: HS M2 Competition

Ha nice to see you're still here Tara.

Having watched the Netflix Ted Bundy docu and movie (with Zac Efron) , man he had time on his side(in the most cruel way). What a hyper intelligent 'person' but what a fcuking savage. Jekyll & Hyde stuff.

Interesting stuff.

Never trust a handsome guy in a 70s Beetle.

Girls (and guys) stay safe!

Cheers
Robin
Appreciate 1
bimmette6231.50

05-19-2019, 08:39 AM   #4152
CTinline-six
Winning
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Pickle View Post

Don't knock it till you try it. In college I had a Wrangler. Nothing like driving topless and doorless with a bunch of hotties in bikinis and a rather stiff suspension.
      05-20-2019, 09:11 AM   #4153
upstatedoc
pew pew
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
Speaking of girls and cars, I parked next to this super clean e46 m3 the other day and as I was coming back out to my car I saw this gorgeous girl in her mid 20ís get in it and drive off.
did you follow her?
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2019, 12:23 PM   #4154
heatwave
Rep
Drives: bmw x5

Anyone had experience with adult dating sites? I found reviews on Hookupmasters.com. A friend of mine met really hot girl on one hook up site recently. They didn't met in person yet but communicate via webcam almost every day. I saw her pics, she's gorgeous!

Last edited by heatwave; 05-25-2019 at 01:51 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2019, 12:34 PM   #4155
Now_Rudi
I go by many names
Rep
Drives: Magic Carpet

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatwave View Post
Anyone had experience with adult dating sites? A friend of mine met really hot girl on one hook up site recently. They didn't met in person yet but communicate via webcam almost every day. I saw her pics, she's gorgeous!
Appreciate 3
upstatedoc1835.00
MKSixer12522.00

05-24-2019, 01:00 PM   #4156
IllSic_Design
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 335i

Quote:
Anyone had experience with adult dating sites? A friend of mine met really hot girl on one hook up site recently. They didn't met in person yet but communicate via webcam almost every day. I saw her pics, she's gorgeous!
LOL those sites all seem sketchy and FAKE a.f., but hey if he's at least seen her on webcam he know's hes not getting catfished. I'd be wary on first meetup for sure though.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2019, 01:10 PM   #4157
upstatedoc
pew pew
Rep

Quote:
hooker
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi4563.00

05-24-2019, 01:19 PM   #4158
CTinline-six
Winning
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote: