BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

11-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #23
JayKay335i
Banned
Egypt
Rep
Drives: ///M323 DCT

Mtech rear w/ CF diffuser
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2010, 03:25 PM   #24
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

It just took me 10 minutes to post due to the amount of bullshit piling up
      11-06-2010, 03:25 PM   #25
gun6slinger9
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 428xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by XOXO~BimmerGirl View Post
I sense bitter, jealousy, and lack of gettin' some... I have some psychiatrist friends who can help you.

To answer your post: I never said that I was just set on one present, never said my price range of mods were 1-2K... those were just mods I threw out b/c my bf mentioned them in the past. I was just purely out to get suggestions on whether they were good purchases and what others reviewed on them or other things.

I come from money, but I also have money... it's not my parents' money, it's mine. Yes, we're both in the health professions. But we both work hard for our money saving people's lives, and to me why not splurge my hard earned money on the person I love most, my bf!

Sorry to call you out, but stop hatin'... we're in the USA (make peace, not war).
P.S. I offered a Lambo, but he wanted to buy that on his own... it's a guy-thing that I'm sure you all would understand and appreciate.
May I have a lambo?
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2010, 05:24 PM   #26
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
I sense bitter, jealousy, and lack of gettin' some... I have some psychiatrist friends who can help you.

To answer your post: I never said that I was just set on one present, never said my price range of mods were 1-2K... those were just mods I threw out b/c my bf mentioned them in the past. I was just purely out to get suggestions on whether they were good purchases and what others reviewed on them or other things.

I come from money, but I also have money... it's not my parents' money, it's mine. Yes, we're both in the health professions. But we both work hard for our money saving people's lives, and to me why not splurge my hard earned money on the person I love most, my bf!

Sorry to call you out, but stop hatin'... we're in the USA (make peace, not war).
P.S. I offered a Lambo, but he wanted to buy that on his own... it's a guy-thing that I'm sure you all would understand and appreciate.
Nice job trying to judge me but i'm not bitter/jealous/etc., i'm just annoyed by losers on this forum who try to take credit for their parents' achievements. Please don't try to make yourself into something you're not. You're still living in that world mommy and daddy created for you?

And i'm sure you would get him a Lambo...you're a joke.

[img]http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/X292Firefighter/*****Please.png[/img]
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2010, 05:32 PM   #27
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

Quote:

we are in the usa. we make war more than peace. thank you come again
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2010, 05:45 PM   #28
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmthree View Post
Nice job trying to judge me but i'm not bitter/jealous/etc., i'm just annoyed by losers on this forum who try to take credit for their parents' achievements. Please don't try to make yourself into something you're not. You're still living in that world mommy and daddy created for you?
It's all relative man, it's about where you start and where you end up. No reason to turn this into any sort of pissing match, different people have different amounts of money, end of story. The measure is what you do with the advantages given to you, not who has more and who has less. If my parents gave me 100k and an education, and I started a business and turned that into 100m, would you really consider that my parent's achievement?
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #29
bmwmthree
Captain
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
It's all relative man, it's about where you start and where you end up. No reason to turn this into any sort of pissing match, different people have different amounts of money, end of story. The measure is what you do with the advantages given to you, not who has more and who has less. If my parents gave me 100k and an education, and I started a business and turned that into 100m, would you really consider that my parent's achievement?
Yeah but the OP is (according to her boyfriends post) a 5th year med student. So the only thing she probably has is debt...obviously I could be wrong but whatever, i'm not wasting my time arguing online.

My vote goes for the Performance Shift Knob, OEM SSK, and M3 Steering Wheel. Good luck.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2010, 06:24 PM   #30
335iheLLraiseR
اوليسيس
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [10.00]
actaully the slick way to go about it is have a male coworker that also happens to want to mod his car and have him go ask your bf for advice and opinion.

my gf usually looks at my watch list on ebay to get an idea of stuff i want.
Anyone who can transition seamlessly from defending one vendor and bashing another vendor to bashing the one he formally defended and defending the one he formally bashed has a instant credibility problem.
<---Sign up Now for Bonus Storage! Up to 10gb!
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2010, 08:40 PM   #31
klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
It just took me 10 minutes to post due to the amount of bullshit piling up
+10^E

lol... Thanks man, I couldn't wait to say that same thing. MONEY IS NO OBJECT AND MY DICK IS 10 FEET LONG!
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2010, 08:45 PM   #32
klipseracer
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i, 05 E46 330i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
2005 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
I am 25. I own the same car(335) as your boyfriend. I also have a 330i that is less than 2 years older and I consider myself poor. I do NOT come from money. You're offering a lambo from your parents money doesn't exactly raise the roof, let alone the liquor cabinet. lol!
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2010, 08:50 PM   #33
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwmthree View Post
Yeah but the OP is (according to her boyfriends post) a 5th year med student. So the only thing she probably has is debt...obviously I could be wrong but whatever, i'm not wasting my time arguing online.

My vote goes for the Performance Shift Knob, OEM SSK, and M3 Steering Wheel. Good luck.
Again irrelevant, trolling this girl's financial situation is pointless. No one's taking any credit for anyone's parents accomplishments. School could be paid for and she could be on trust. But really, you said it, it doesn't matter, so not sure why you'd bring it up in the first place. Life's unfair.

She mentioned that she has more influence over the aesthetic aspect of the car, I would stick with things like this. If it's something that needs to be painted, don't get it pre-painted and present it to him painted. Even though the color is the same in code, it's always best to bring in the car the color is being matched to.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2010, 08:59 PM   #34
Minefield
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
we are in the usa. we make war more than peace. thank you come again
TRUE.
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2010, 09:07 PM   #35
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

I honestly thought this could be a quality thread. One without any bullshit but nooooooooo
      11-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #36
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

bmwmthree has to troll in every thread
Appreciate 0
      11-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #37
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

This thread has become fucking stupid. It's really nobody's damned business how much money the OP has or doesn't have.

OP, I don't really have any suggestions for you as it seems your boyfriends already covered most of the performance related bases. From his sig, he seems to like Dinan but I'm not sure what stage his car is at. Maybe he'd want a LSD?

http://www.dinancars.com/shop/D773-0...ly.aspx#page=1

If you can't figure anything out, buy him a nice watch or something.
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2010, 12:13 AM   #38
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

I agree with those defending the OP. There isnt really any reason to go beyond her basic question on what a decent mod might be.

Those attempting to pry into the OP's life should calm down. Trolling this forums own members won't help the community grow, and it certainly won't encourage decent people that post meaningful content to stick around here long.

If you want to troll and waste time, go back to 4chan.

To the OP, since it seems your money is in abundance and since mods are such a personal choice. I'd suggest stealing his car, and ninja upgrading it into a e92 M3. $15K mod that's probably the greatest bang for the buck. And it'll certainly surprise and excite him. Might be tough to pull off though.
      11-07-2010, 01:23 AM   #39
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

dont get the OSS angel eyes, get the LED ones...they are more expensive but so badass
      11-07-2010, 01:34 AM   #40
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
dont get the OSS angel eyes, get the LED ones...they are more expensive but so badass
oss are led bro , so is the bav one that just came out.
      11-07-2010, 01:44 AM   #41
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
oss are led bro , so is the bav one that just came out.
I thought so, but didnt know for sure..after i posted i set there and thought about it

im a little tipsy right noww
      11-07-2010, 05:51 AM   #42
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

im drunk and if i post what i want to, ill get banned
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2010, 09:52 AM   #43
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

for mod advice, dont listen to collin
Appreciate 0
      11-07-2010, 09:04 PM   #44
EmmettBrown
Banned
Rep
Drives: cars

oh god... you had me at "i was gonna offer him a lambo"

what were you thinking about? 04 gallardo with 50k miles?
Appreciate 0