BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-01-2021, 01:16 PM   #9637
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

I think I was in the wrong last night. Thoughts, Rudi?
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2021, 03:24 PM   #9638
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Sounds like situation normal
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2021, 03:29 PM   #9639
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 435 Vert Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara View Post
I imagine Rudi may always agree with that statement!
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      07-01-2021, 03:36 PM   #9640
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG-inFlaNow View Post
I imagine Rudi may always agree with that statement!
Tito's was involved. No great story ever starts with a salad.
Appreciate 2
Tommy-G4475.50
King Rudi13154.00
      07-01-2021, 03:50 PM   #9641
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Tito's was involved. No great story ever starts with a salad.
I beg to differ. Below is a drink from a local restaurant - really good actually.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-01-2021, 04:01 PM   #9642
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Super pressed for time at the moment with work. Let me process and I'll report back in the morning.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2021, 04:01 PM   #9643
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10;
I beg to differ. Below is a drink from a local restaurant - really good actually.
I tihnk I would like that, as long as its not too thick or heavy
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2021, 04:01 PM   #9644
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

What's the story Sara ???
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2021, 04:24 PM   #9645
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG-inFlaNow View Post
I tihnk I would like that, as long as its not too thick or heavy
Ahem...cough....that's what she said.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2021, 04:36 PM   #9646
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
In all fairness, I called him an asshole over the phone and hung up on him first. Want the long version? Or am I too much drama lol.
You called him an asshole, and his retort was hypocrite? Sounds like a chill dude!

Hope you get a positive outcome from this, even if that means taking things no further.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24967.00
      07-01-2021, 05:47 PM   #9647
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Sooo, he'd rather play pool with his buddy than see you?
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2021, 06:01 PM   #9648
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Rudi,

These were some of the texts. So you can see what was said. I can't DM them.
Sounds like a lot of jumping the gun and double texting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
She is the blue.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2021, 06:14 PM   #9649
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
I was the one playing pool. I definitely don’t call guys beautiful lol
Appreciate 1
      07-01-2021, 06:27 PM   #9650
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post

He had a reason for double texting. There’s so much more to what went down.

I swear this stuff only happens to me. The odds of the exact same place the exact same time shit when we both don’t live in that area were slim to none.

Last edited by Sara; 07-01-2021 at 06:32 PM..
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan24967.00
      07-01-2021, 06:33 PM   #9651
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
I was the one playing pool. I definitely don’t call guys beautiful lol
For a second I was like wtf.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2021, 07:00 PM   #9652
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

He had a reason for double texting. There's so much more to what went down.

I swear this stuff only happens to me. The odds of the exact same place the exact same time shit when we both don't live in that area were slim to none.
Now you've got me really curious. Spill it!
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2021, 07:07 PM   #9653
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Now you've got me really curious. Spill it!
Let’s just wait for Rudi’s opinion
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2021, 07:12 AM   #9654
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Wow...much to process and based off what I have seen, one of my favorite lines from Napoleon Dynamite was from Rex at Rex Kwon Do; "Break the wrist and walk away."

Sara, this might be hard to read and I genuinely mean no harm in saying this, but from what I can tell, he is basically doing the same thing that you are. The only difference is that you caught feelings. The entire scenario is a little off-putting that friends are interested in dating the same woman and everyone is cool with it. I won't lie, I have found myself in this situation before. Three women, they all knew one another and 2 of them were close. I had already slept with one, had a date with another and had planned on a date with the third. After realizing what the score was, I removed myself from the situation as not to cause issues for their friendship(s). Funny how life works, all three hate each other now. (Had nothing to do with me)

You have two options with this state of affairs.

Option 1. Walk away - this will be your best option in my opinion. I see this entire thing as toxic. Trust isn't there. The foundation for any relationship is trust and if it isn't here now, it sure as shit won't be later. Trust is earned. It seems like no one in this, is looking for the other to trust them more than the threshold of what is required for sex. This is the extent of how far any of this is ever going to go. Sorry.

Option number B. Take a few days, don't talk to any of these guys, don't get involved in other plans and do some soul searching. What is your desired end result? If it's finding a partner in life, work toward that. If you don't have a want for a partner and just want to date, you need to learn to curb your emotions; as this will only lead to heartbreak after heartbreak. As I type this, I find it comical that we as humans are able to fall in love with random people, yet say that we have soulmates. Just funny to me. Back on track, you need to find out for yourself, what you want, then plan accordingly and work toward achieving just that.

In business and project management, I tend to reverse engineer what I expect in the means of my comfort level in what I call success of an end product. If I go at something aimlessly, I can expect no end, as I do not have a defined "finish line."

I hate to say it, but I see a toxic cycle here that will continue for as long as you allow it to. The men will continue to play the game in order to get some booty, you can continue to play the game as well, if you wish; just know that other than the instant gratification of sex, there is not further positive outcome on your end.

I hope this helps.
Appreciate 3
      07-02-2021, 07:25 AM   #9655
Tommy-G
Captain
Rep

God, meeting new people and the first engagement of sexual things sounds so appealing for 2 minutes....

Then I am so thankful someone was silly enough to put up with me for the rest of my life and take me off the market.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
Sedan_Clan24967.00
      07-02-2021, 08:02 AM   #9656
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
So what do I do about his clothes he left here? Lol. New toilet bowl scrubber? Maybe he’ll send an Uber or a cop.

I’m cutting A loose. My BP yesterday was 157/94. Lol he’s gonna kill me. Expectations only get you hurt! Ate my own fucking words.

I feel a lot better this morning. Haven’t responded to anything he said last night. I don’t know what the hell I want, I just know I don’t ever want to get into it like we did Wednesday night. I was a total bitch.
I would offer to return his clothes on limited contact. Chuckling at the rest of the comment.

He's going to kill you for cutting him lose? Wrong mindset to have here. Your only thought here needs to be bettering yourself. Don't care about what other people think of you. It's none of your business and what you think of them doesn't matter to them either. (Hard words to preach, I'm guilty as well)

As for being a total bitch, we tend get upset when we are emotionally charged. Take note here. If someone doesn't get as upset about a situation as much as you do, it simply means they are not as emotionally charged about the situation. Seems basic, but think about it. The lack of emotion elicits a lack of concern. On the opposite end of the spectrum, the more you are a bitch, the more you are indicating that you care; if you didn't....you wouldn't be upset. Guys....(smart guys) notice these things. Hold your cards close until....
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan24967.00
Sara5789.00
      07-02-2021, 08:24 AM   #9657
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
So what do I do about his clothes he left here? Lol. New toilet bowl scrubber? Maybe he'll send an Uber or a cop.

I'm cutting A loose. My BP yesterday was 157/94. Lol he's gonna kill me. Expectations only get you hurt! Ate my own fucking words.

I feel a lot better this morning. Haven't responded to anything he said last night. I don't know what the hell I want, I just know I don't ever want to get into it like we did Wednesday night. I was a total bitch.
I would offer to return his clothes on limited contact. Chuckling at the rest of the comment.

He's going to kill you for cutting him lose? Wrong mindset to have here. Your only thought here needs to be bettering yourself. Don't care about what other people think of you. It's none of your business and what you think of them doesn't matter to them either. (Hard words to preach, I'm guilty as well)

As for being a total bitch, we tend get upset when we are emotionally charged. Take note here. If someone doesn't get as upset about a situation as much as you do, it simply means they are not as emotionally charged about the situation. Seems basic, but think about it. The lack of emotion elicits a lack of concern. On the opposite end of the spectrum, the more you are a bitch, the more you are indicating that you care; if you didn't....you wouldn't be upset. Guys....(smart guys) notice these things. Hold your cards close until....

Agreed!

King Rudi has dropped some important suggestions. The real question remains: will you listen or will you ignore it because you are enticed by certain things (…I have a wager going already )?
Appreciate 4
Sara5789.00
King Rudi13154.00
cmyx6go15673.00
      07-02-2021, 08:32 AM   #9658
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
No, no sweetheart. I didn't mean that A is going actually kill me, I meant that he is going to be a contributing factor. Remember, cardiologist follow up appointment? They found an enlargement and I've got to keep my stress levels down. Well, those doctor's orders certainly went out the window Wednesday night. A stresses me out the most.

I'm going to partially blame the 3 margaritas and shots of Titos which seemed to have fueled the fire Wednesday night.

You're absolutely right about not showing concern. Probably best that I havent responded to anything he said last night. It shows him that I don't care. I just don't want him to lie to me. I told him about B and that I'm letting B take me out next week and he has no right to get upset!! The pot calling the kettle black here.

Never a dull moment in my life. I just hope it doesn't contribute to an early grave!!
My bad. Got you now.
Appreciate 1
Sara5789.00