BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

02-19-2024, 07:44 PM   #1
JROMAN77
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 530i

buzz noise from speakers after car is off

Hello I have a 2007 5 series BMW and i notice that after I turn the car off a buzzing sound is coming from the speakers, now I know the the radio will turn off after the door opens but this time the radio is off yet this buzzing remains.

I did some video research that claims they found the problem and fixed it yet again I tried and it didn't work. I removed the ccc module unplugged it and the buzz noise stopped but I plugged it back in and it started buzzing
again. this issue I believe will continue to drain the battery since its not turning off can anyone help me to identify the problem. The radio works just fine sound good and all but after turning the car off taking the fob out open door close the door lock it wait after 15 minutes so the car will be in sleep mode, all lights off now I unlock the door and open it the buzz sound yet remains on.

Please help thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2024, 01:11 PM   #2
martinperry
Rep
Drives: 2007 E91

Did you get anywhere with this - Ive got the same problem!!
Do you have links to the youtube video? Thanks
Appreciate 0