BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

06-17-2015, 08:29 PM   #683
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V1.47fan View Post
You know what's sad, Sara has never disparaged or judged you, lips or Billup but lately you've been passive aggressive toward her.

I'm not goin to front like some goody two shoes, I'm not perfect. Do i keep making mistakes in my personal life? Sure.

The problem with Sara, she's too sincere, some of the very people she confided in , turned around and betrayed her, oh because she didn't take their advice.
Look man. I don't care if people judge me, I'm told I'm a complete ass, to also being the most sincere and caring person in the world. Two people have given me the greatest advice on life that made me turn my life around, and had I not taken it, I'd be living in shambles and poverty still. She has never even had to take a hard road other than fighting for child support, so when she comes on here boo-hoo'ing because she's dating douche bags, that's not going to gain any respect or sympathy for that matter. The advice she can be receptive to is so damn simple it disgusts me.

It's not betrayal if there was never a real connection to begin with. She is an entitled person who has unrealistic expectations on what the world offers her. Maybe if she spent some time with people who have disabilities in life, she might have a more solid outlook on what it means to be grateful and not such a selfish person all the time. THAT's the problem with Sara. She thinks her looks should rule her world.

There are too many people living in this world with real problems and nobody even bats an eye. All they care about is themselves, and Ra is a perfect example of this.
Appreciate 1
      06-17-2015, 08:29 PM   #684
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW Hyundai Nissan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93 View Post
Yes - HAPPILY with my soul mate for 20 years.

Was a DOG in college, and a couple years after while playing ball for a living - then met a 6'1" blonde goddess and the rest was history...
Even if you played minor league, I still to you.
      06-17-2015, 08:30 PM   #685
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: TheArtist formerly known as M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
She's happy because she's retarded. So technically she's living on a false prophet in imagination land. She wants a guy from a successful family and has a great credit score. LOL. I'm so happy I run credit reports on all my dates before I go out so I can avoid this, too.

You want to find a great woman? Get off your ass and go meet them, go talk to them, ANYWHERE. Otherwise, you can hang out with your druggie girlfriend and think that great women don't exist.
I rather be with a chick who's into me than go find some strange pussy on tinder or cry like a lil bitch because an ex won't take me back.

You can't find you a good woman but somehow you figured out how i should go about it.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2015, 08:32 PM   #686
ASBSECU E93
Know's a guy that know's a guy...
Rep
Drives: 2010 335d; 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPrena View Post
Probably not the game you are thinking of...was Beach Volleyball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Poop shit, shit and poop. I'm mildly angry now.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2015, 08:33 PM   #687
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
I rather be with a chick who's into me than go find some strange pussy on tinder or cry like a lil bitch because an ex won't take me back.

You can't find you a good woman but somehow you figured out how i should go about it.
I'm going to assume this isn't an insinuation about me. I have good women in my life, because I find them. I broke things off with the one who was toxic in my life and had her move out into her own place even though she didn't have income. I might talk to her, because I'm a caring person, but I won't let my life be trumped by negativity.

Go ahead and be with your drug addict girlfriend. As long as your "peepee" is wet, right? I remember saying that in 9th grade.

A chick being "into you" isn't love. So go on leading your relationship as a lie. I'm sure she'll steal from you one day to fulfill her habit.
Appreciate 1
      06-17-2015, 08:34 PM   #688
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASBSECU E93
Quote:
Hey you're revealing too much! Save it for your interview
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2015, 08:34 PM   #689
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

WTF happened in here? I thought I was in saras thread or something for a sec. Ugh.
Appreciate 1
      06-17-2015, 08:36 PM   #690
ASBSECU E93
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post

just the tip of the iceberg...
Quote:
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2015, 08:48 PM   #691
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Dude what the fuck

im off vacationing and have limited internet, then I come back and see all this drama? Without me?!?!

.....I am useless to you all. I thought I was the trouble maker...but now I see- you guys dont need me anymore.....

it was nice while it lasted ot...Goodbye..farewell. ill be at the f13 forum if anyone needs me
Appreciate 3
      06-17-2015, 08:49 PM   #692
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Not a huge Volleyball guy,but still

Looking forward to hear your interview!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Quote:
just the tip of the iceberg...
      06-17-2015, 08:50 PM   #693
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm going to assume this isn't an insinuation about me. I have good women in my life, because I find them. I broke things off with the one who was toxic in my life and had her move out into her own place even though she didn't have income. I might talk to her, because I'm a caring person, but I won't let my life be trumped by negativity.

Go ahead and be with your drug addict girlfriend. As long as your "peepee" is wet, right? I remember saying that in 9th grade.

A chick being "into you" isn't love. So go on leading your relationship as a lie. I'm sure she'll steal from you one day to fulfill her habit.
You kicked your gf (good woman) out even tho she was broke. Awww, what a caring person!

So, the chicks you find on tinder you pound and the ones at the grocery store are keepers, makes sense.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2015, 08:55 PM   #694
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
You kicked your gf (good woman) out even tho she was broke. Awww, what a caring person!

So, the chicks you find on tinder you pound and the ones at the grocery store are keepers, makes sense.
So I kicked her out because she treated me like shit, it's called having a backbone. You don't even know the whole story, so you make up your own plot. You're just as delusional as Sara, no wonder you defend her.

Dating is a numbers game. It doesn't matter where I meet them, but at least I meet them in person. The difference between you and I, is that I can recognize a toxic person and remove them from my life, while you keep them around because you're desperate and don't know how to formulate relationships out of your own insecurities. Maybe you should reevaluate your own life before you go and question someone else, eh?
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2015, 09:06 PM   #695
ASBSECU E93
Rep

Quote:
So I kicked her out because she treated me like shit.
Billup - can relate here...dated a CRAZY HOT girl in college, but she was also CRAZY and MEAN and ABUSIVE...after my last final (Junior year) - I packed as much in my car as would fit, paid the rent through the summer, and left...never looked back.

Did I mention that she was CRAZY and MEAN and ABUSIVE...

There is a point on the Hot/Crazy axis that negates torrid make-up sex...
Quote:
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2015, 09:08 PM   #696
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep

Quote:
Billup - can relate here...dated a CRAZY HOT girl in college, but she was also CRAZY and MEAN and ABUSIVE...after my last final (Junior year) - I packed as much in my car as would fit, paid the rent through the summer, and left...never looked back.

He's used to dating nasty drug addicts, so what we say has no baring.

Also, I plan on being out your way soon. This weekend is my Bday and I need a mini vacation, so if I do, wait for a PM, because you'll owe me a beer.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2015, 09:13 PM   #697
ASBSECU E93
Rep

Quote:
Also, I plan on being out your way soon. This weekend is my Bday and I need a mini vacation, so if I do, wait for a PM, because you'll owe me a beer.
Happy B-Day! Yea, let me know when your here and the beer will flow...
Quote:
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2015, 09:16 PM   #698
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Dude what the fuck

im off vacationing and have limited internet, then I come back and see all this drama? Without me?!?!

.....I am useless to you all. I thought I was the trouble maker...but now I see- you guys dont need me anymore.....

it was nice while it lasted ot...Goodbye..farewell. ill be at the f13 forum if anyone needs me
We're all ears sir.
      06-17-2015, 09:20 PM   #699
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup
Quote:

He's used to dating nasty drug addicts, so what we say has no baring.

Happy birthday in advance
      06-17-2015, 09:22 PM   #700
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

+1 happy bday!
      06-17-2015, 09:22 PM   #701
V1.47fan
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
So I kicked her out because she treated me like shit, it's called having a backbone. You don't even know the whole story, so you make up your own plot. You're just as delusional as Sara, no wonder you defend her.

Dating is a numbers game. It doesn't matter where I meet them, but at least I meet them in person. The difference between you and I, is that I can recognize a toxic person and remove them from my life, while you keep them around because you're desperate and don't know how to formulate relationships out of your own insecurities. Maybe you should reevaluate your own life before you go and question someone else, eh?
My bad, we only evaluate Sara's life.

Yes, I'm like Sara, I'm not perfect, don't front either and like Sara when someone trusts me enough to confide in me, i dont betray that person especially a woman who was in an abusive relationship.

You've called Sara stupid,a whore maybe you're the one who treated your ex like shit.i mean, If you can be that nasty toward someone who has done nothing to you.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2015, 09:30 PM   #702
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Let's make a new thread!
I will make sure it goes to 600+ pages.

Quote:
My bad, we only evaluate Sara's life.

Yes, I'm like Sara, I'm not perfect, don't front either and like Sara when someone trusts me enough to confide in me, i dont betray that person especially a woman who was in an abusive relationship.

You've called Sara stupid,a whore maybe you're the one who treated your ex like shit.i mean, If you can be that nasty toward someone who has done nothing to you.
      06-17-2015, 09:30 PM   #703
Mr.SugarSkulls
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW i8

Garage List
2016 BMW F13 M6  [10.00]
Quote:
We're all ears sir.
Nah- I cant weigh in on their topic.

remember- im the same guy who bought my ex an engagement ring only for her to break up with me before i proposed.

So... for once. Ill stay out of it.

Best part of my day is calling the 800 number for my daily car status check and ive gotten the same girl all week. Her names Chelsea and she sounds like a total babe.
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2015, 09:34 PM   #704
MrPrena
Captain
United_States
Rep

Well, we can off and on talk about Long Beach.
Lived there for 1.5yrs (2001-2002)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.SugarSkulls View Post
Nah- I cant weigh in on their topic.

remember- im the same guy who bought my ex an engagement ring only for her to break up with me before i proposed.

So... for once. Ill stay out of it.

Best part of my day is calling the 800 number for my daily car status check and ive gotten the same girl all week. Her names Chelsea and she sounds like a total babe.