BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

11-09-2021, 09:24 PM   #11903
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyn-BMW View Post
Just for that, I’m going to go flock two of my girlfriends. I’d flock the third one too. But, she’s in Italy right now. I’ll let you know how the flocking goes. Girlfriend number three is unusually horny today! I had to flock her this morning.
And just for that, I'm going to Amazon to look for Kim Kardashians Memoirs, because I would rather read that than the shit you post. I'd rather get a blow job from a great white shark than listen to what you have to say.

Are you Donald Trump? He's the only other person I have ever heard of who is so enamored in how wonderful he thinks he is and how amazing he thinks other people think he is that he has no clue what a fucking cockwomble he really is.

Reminds me of you a lot.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25116.50
________4158.50
      11-09-2021, 10:21 PM   #11904
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BWM E92 LCI+23 other cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
And just for that, I'm going to Amazon to look for Kim Kardashians Memoirs, because I would rather read that than the shit you post. I'd rather get a blow job from a great white shark than listen to what you have to say.

Are you Donald Trump? He's the only other person I have ever heard of who is so enamored in how wonderful he thinks he is and how amazing he thinks other people think he is that he has no clue what a fucking cockwomble he really is.

Reminds me of you a lot.
Well, that was an hour of pure debauchery! They like to start by making out with each other. And then it becomes a retired, but still fast, Pro MXer sandwich. Then they finish off with each other. It never gets old!

Now to your post. Wow, someone’s got their panties all jammed up. Maybe you need to get some. But, yet here you are still reading my posts, after all this time. I think that says it all. And to think, being from Austin, I was going to invite you to our COTA suite for the F1 race next year. Oh well. I can invite 30 people. I don’t think I’ll have a problem filling those places. Anyway, have a good night and good luck with those sharp teeth. I’m going back to bed for round two. Actually round three. We had a round this morning. Damn, I’m gonna sleep good tonight. I’m tired. This time change is though for someone who doesn’t have to go to work in the morning. I think I’ll sleep in.
Appreciate 0
      11-09-2021, 10:39 PM   #11905
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Well, that was an hour of pure debauchery! They like to start by making out with each other. And then it becomes a retired, but still fast, Pro MXer sandwich. Then they finish off with each other. It never gets old!

Now to your post. Wow, someone’s got their panties all jammed up. Maybe you need to get some. But, yet here you are still reading my posts, after all this time. I think that says it all. And to think, being from Austin, I was going to invite you to our COTA suite for the F1 race next year. Oh well. I can invite 30 people. I don’t think I’ll have a problem filling those places. Anyway, have a good night and good luck with those sharp teeth. I’m going back to bed for round two. Actually round three. We had a round this morning. Damn, I’m gonna sleep good tonight. I’m tired. This time change is though for someone who doesn’t have to go to work in the morning. I think I’ll sleep in.
*plonk*
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25116.50
      11-09-2021, 10:57 PM   #11906
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:
*plonk*
But yet, you still continue to read.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2021, 12:06 AM   #11907
nick46
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw E91 lci 330d msport

Well I've been reading this thread for some time now and compared to a thread on another car forum on Internet dating, this is so tame! Since Cyn-BMW has come along its definitely a much more entertaining. If what he posts is real or not, I really don't care. As I said its just entertaining reading it along with people's responses.
The thread I mentioned thats on another car forum (here in the UK) has had me crying with laughter reading about one chaps Internet dating experiences. He's now found what appears to be a keeper so doesn't post in that thread anymore, so good on him. But it was great fun reading his stories even if they weren't true.
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2021, 12:12 AM   #11908
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick46 View Post
Well I've been reading this thread for some time now and compared to a thread on another car forum on Internet dating, this is so tame! Since Cyn-BMW has come along its definitely a much more entertaining. If what he posts is real or not, I really don't care. As I said its just entertaining reading it along with people's responses.
The thread I mentioned thats on another car forum (here in the UK) has had me crying with laughter reading about one chaps Internet dating experiences. He's now found what appears to be a keeper so doesn't post in that thread anymore, so good on him. But it was great fun reading his stories even if they weren't true.
I guess that depends on your definition of entertaining. Clearly, you're the sort of person who enjoys trash tabloids, and probably follow the Kardashians and other trash celebrities with great delight. If that sort of "entertainment" entertains you, good for you.

That's not entertaining to me - quite the opposite. It's fucking dull and boring.
Appreciate 2
________4158.50
Sedan_Clan25116.50
      11-10-2021, 12:51 AM   #11909
nick46
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw E91 lci 330d msport

You couldn't be further from the truth. Those Kardashians are a waste of oxygen!
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2021, 05:29 AM   #11910
Mein11
Rep
Drives: Porsche 911, Chevy Colorado

Had such a great day the other day. Met up with this chick with some banging titties, I mean just nice grape fruit size, you know what I mean. Anyways, we go to a steakhouse, nothing fancy, was only $500 end of the day. Well our waitress saw that I was driving a new Tesla and she said whhhaaaa, like omg, can I go for a ride??! My date of course was taken aback and gave me a stern look. Of course she then winked and said I like her! So I paid the bill (left a $500 tip), and the three of us left. The waitress yelled out she quit as she walked out the door! Anyways they ended up ruining the seats from getting so wet when I slammed the accelerator pedal, should have seen their faces! Got back home and had crazy wild sex until this morning. She said she wants to move in and my other girlfriend said it's okay, but with having my grandmother living with us the house is feeling a little crammed. So yeah grandma is getting put in a home probably later today.
Appreciate 6
///d1820.00
dinonz3216.00
TiMSport12803.00
Dino GT35134.50
________4158.50
      11-10-2021, 05:49 AM   #11911
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mein11 View Post
Had such a great day the other day. Met up with this chick with some banging titties, I mean just nice grape fruit size, you know what I mean. Anyways, we go to a steakhouse, nothing fancy, was only $500 end of the day. Well our waitress saw that I was driving a new Tesla and she said whhhaaaa, like omg, can I go for a ride??! My date of course was taken aback and gave me a stern look. Of course she then winked and said I like her! So I paid the bill (left a $500 tip), and the three of us left. The waitress yelled out she quit as she walked out the door! Anyways they ended up ruining the seats from getting so wet when I slammed the accelerator pedal, should have seen their faces! Got back home and had crazy wild sex until this morning. She said she wants to move in and my other girlfriend said it's okay, but with having my grandmother living with us the house is feeling a little crammed. So yeah grandma is getting put in a home probably later today.
Did you meet her when you air dropped a dirtbike with machine guns into Syria and conducted covert ops against tyrannical govt's?
Appreciate 7
King Rudi13154.00
dinonz3216.00
Dino GT35134.50
________4158.50
Sedan_Clan25116.50
Mein11422.00
      11-10-2021, 06:37 AM   #11912
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
When I first started reading this, I thought......only a $500 tip? Cheap ass.

Seriously though What does a man do for fluid ruined leather seats? Also, post a pic of your gran, I might have a home for her.
Appreciate 1
________4158.50
      11-10-2021, 07:14 AM   #11913
Mein11
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
Did you meet her when you air dropped a dirtbike with machine guns into Syria and conducted covert ops against tyrannical govt's?
No we actually met at a Villa in Peru back when I was trafficking cocaine. I happened to be blowing lines off her ass when she tooted and a little white cloud blew in the crisp Peruvian breeze.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
When I first started reading this, I thought......only a $500 tip? Cheap ass.

Seriously though What does a man do for fluid ruined leather seats? Also, post a pic of your gran, I might have a home for her.
$500 was all the cash I had left. Stephanie wanted to get her butthole bleached so she snagged $1k out of my wallet earlier in the day.

Leatherique products work really well, start with the rejuvenator then finisher.

My nan;

Appreciate 5
________4158.50
King Rudi13154.00
Dang3r12512.00
      11-10-2021, 09:14 AM   #11914
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick46 View Post
I guess that depends on your definition of entertaining. Clearly, you're the sort of person who enjoys trash tabloids, and probably follow the Kardashians and other trash celebrities with great delight. If that sort of "entertainment" entertains you, good for you.

That's not entertaining to me - quite the opposite. It's fucking dull and boring.
Agreed on the difference in the definition of entertaining. His posts certainly aren't that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
Quote:
Schwiiiiinnngggg!!!!
Appreciate 2
________4158.50
Dang3r12512.00
      11-10-2021, 09:17 AM   #11915
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
No we actually met at a Villa in Peru back when I was trafficking cocaine. I happened to be blowing lines off her ass when she tooted and a little white cloud blew in the crisp Peruvian breeze.

$500 was all the cash I had left. Stephanie wanted to get her butthole bleached so she snagged $1k out of my wallet earlier in the day.

Leatherique products work really well, start with the rejuvenator then finisher.

My nan;

Well played. No offense on nan, but she's a bit young for my taste. I'm sure the waitress you spent the day with appreciated the non-stained butthole of Stephanie's. I, myself, have always appreciated a bleached halo. Yes, I said halo. Gives a new meaning to that Beyonce song now huh?
Appreciate 1
      11-10-2021, 09:44 AM   #11916
Cyn-BMW
Banned
Rep

Quote:

But yet, you’re still here reading this stuff and being entertained. Which means, what you just posted above is a reflection of you. Guess what I’m getting right now? Humina Humina Humina!
Appreciate 0
      11-10-2021, 09:57 AM   #11917
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

But yet, you're still here reading this stuff and being entertained. Which means, what you just posted above is a reflection of you. Guess what I'm getting right now? Humina Humina Humina!
It's not like anybody who frequents this thread can avoid reading what you post. Even if somebody blocks you, they will still see what you post if somebody who doesn't have you blocked quotes you. Let's not confuse being forced to read what you post with being entertained by what you post.
Appreciate 2
________4158.50
dinonz3216.00
      11-10-2021, 09:59 AM   #11918
Mein11
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
It's not like anybody who frequents this thread can avoid reading what you post. Even if somebody blocks you, they will still see what you post if somebody who doesn't have you blocked quotes you. Let's not confuse being forced to read what you post with being entertained by what you post.
You can't reason with delusion.
Appreciate 2
Sedan_Clan25116.50
dinonz3216.00
      11-10-2021, 10:10 AM   #11919
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Yeah - we're not 13 y/o boys in Mum's basement with lotion and a box of tissues.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25116.50
      11-10-2021, 10:19 AM   #11920
AustinZ4
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0i SMG

Garage List
2007 BMW Z4  [0.00]
Before I was with my partner, was single for a few years. Was a great time in my life and had a ton of fun and adventures. But right before getting with her, had a girl I met online and we chatted then had a few dates. The first night she came over we had an amazing time. Fun, laughter, drinks, and easy conversation.

The next day when she left, after work I came home and found a moisturizer and eye liner remover in my bathroom. I texted her saying she forgot a few things at my place. She said "no, I didn't forget them". I said "huh?" And she said "I left them there on purpose so all your other whores know a real woman has been in your place."

Like whoa...that ended things fairly quickly. lol.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25116.50
      11-10-2021, 10:33 AM   #11921
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinZ4 View Post
Before I was with my partner, was single for a few years. Was a great time in my life and had a ton of fun and adventures. But right before getting with her, had a girl I met online and we chatted then had a few dates. The first night she came over we had an amazing time. Fun, laughter, drinks, and easy conversation.

The next day when she left, after work I came home and found a moisturizer and eye liner remover in my bathroom. I texted her saying she forgot a few things at my place. She said "no, I didn't forget them". I said "huh?" And she said "I left them there on purpose so all your other whores know a real woman has been in your place."

Damn! Lol! She was Stage-5 Clinger.

I've always swept through my pad any time a woman left because I wanted no trace of them……anywhere. I always find/found strands of hair everywhere…..in the most interesting places. Hair is so strategic. Lol!
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13154.00
ramman434712.00
      11-10-2021, 10:39 AM   #11922
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:

I've always swept through my pad any time a woman left because I wanted no trace of them……anywhere. I always find/found strands of hair everywhere…..in the most interesting places. Hair is so strategic. Lol!
I found a strand of long dark hair in the guest bathroom on Sunday at his place. I was about to get pissed until I held it up to light and realized it was a red hair strand.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25116.50
      11-10-2021, 10:58 AM   #11923
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinZ4 View Post

She was a "keepa" as in keepaway!
Appreciate 2
Dang3r12512.00
      11-10-2021, 11:10 AM   #11924
AustinZ4
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0i SMG

Garage List
2007 BMW Z4  [0.00]
Quote:

Oh, for sure. A few months before her, I did a gym date with someone and we did a Orange Theory class in one part of town. And they give out sweat towels so I kept one at home as a kitchen towel. Then this woman came over and found it. Said it looked old, and not at an Orange Theory that SHE goes to. So she wanted to know where I got it from. And what was the name of the woman I went there with. And then she wanted me to burn it.

Slow down lady. lol. Definitely kept it after that.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan25116.50