BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

10-04-2007, 09:21 PM   #1
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Unhappy you really never know who your messing with

Im coming home and as a light turns red up ahead of me and with about 30 feet until the white lines, this guy in a Volvo s40 ,or wtf ever, cuts me off. So I flashed my brights at him for a second or two. Not the long enduring high beam flash that you do to someone who really pisses you off but just the "hey man thats not cool" quick high beam flash. He then flips me off, so now I knew I was dealing with an asshole....ok, whatever. So the light turns green and he takes off a bit and so do I then.......................BRAKE CHECK OF MY LIFE! Its true when they say that time slows down and you get a random memory or two flash in your head when something terrible is about to happen. Im still kinda shaken up as im writing this. He braked checked the shit out of me, as if he seriously didn’t care if I hit him. We're talking SLAMMED on his brakes and with just less then 6 feet between us AND my DTC off...I still made it, tires screeching to halt, but made it....thank god for those BMW brakes that proved themselves worthy even with DTC off. "But wait, theres more"

He flips me off again and by now I have completely backed off because I had just realized, and in the most uncomfortable way, that this guy was nuts. He pulls into the lane next to me and motions for me to pull next to him, of course I did not. I quickly flashed my bights twice hoping that it would send a white flag "I give up, you win" message to him. But instead....he swerves into my lane so hard that AGAIN I had to slam on my brakes. He was a ****** looking ***, with a white baseball cap, probably mid 30's. He looked at me and I threw my hands up and was like WTF?! Though I doubt he could see me through my tint and at night. I needed to turn left at the light and he was going straight and he yelled "Where ya goin!!"

I made it to the red light up ahead and was praying that it turned green before his light did for fear that he would throw something at my car, hit it, get out.....or who knows what else. I just said please God turn this light green, please God turn the light green. And it did, and I turned, shaken up as all hell and still in disbelief. Very bad experience and im just left in disbelief at how serious someone can take a high beam flash ESPECIALLY when they know they royally fucked up and cut you off. I swear on my life that I was just an angel's breath away from hitting him when he brake checked me and when he swerved at me. Very scary experience. After he swerved at me I quickly thought to myself, ok fuck this, this is out of hand and I need to call the police, but then reality set in quickly and I thought to myself that A) I don’t have enough time to memorize his license plate and B) Theres probably not much a cop can do anyway.

I've been driving like a grandpa for a while now and I rarely give people shit on the road, and after this I wont even flash a high beam anymore. I was also in fear and shock of the thought of what if he spots my car in a parking lot one day and remembers me and keys it or something

Anyway, you never really know who the hell your dealing with these days. This was by far the worst I’ve ever had to endure on the road and I cant believe someone would want to take it that far. How can they not care about getting into a collision?

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 09:43 PM   #2
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter
Rep
Drives: Black E90

jealousy i think?

i mean, i wouldn't wanna be seen in a volvo...and since you saw his face, he probably tried to kill you....that simple....just forget about it....

haha...just trying to be funny....
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 09:45 PM   #3
Zeiss
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bicycle

It's all good mate... Plenty of assholes on the roads these days
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 10:02 PM   #4
CheshireCat
Rep
Drives: 1969 Datsun

Dude, where the fuck are you from, mayberry? If someone is acting crazy on the road you let it go...dont try to be a hard ass and start flashing your high beams.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 10:13 PM   #5
leejoobin
help
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireCat View Post
Dude, where the fuck are you from, mayberry? If someone is acting crazy on the road you let it go...dont try to be a hard ass and start flashing your high beams.
read the first 3 sentences again.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 10:18 PM   #6
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, M6

you pussy. lol
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 10:23 PM   #7
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post
you pussy. lol
and you would have done what? Risked getting your car in an accident?

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 10:23 PM   #8
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheshireCat View Post
read.

Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 10:28 PM   #9
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
and you would have done what? Risked getting your car in an accident?
he thinks hes an agressive driver . I actually ran a bitch in a honda into a curb yesterday, she cut me off, i honked, she brake checked me, i gave the finger yelled hell nah accelerated up beside her and aggresively went over infton of her like i was going to side swipe the shit outta her, and she swereved and hit a curb.

So, yes I woulda gotten outta the car and fucked that guys day up, I keep a bear knife in my car
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 10:29 PM   #10
mean335
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' 335i

lol my godd..

volvos ftl?
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 10:33 PM   #11
Fartpimpson
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Sometimes high beam and horn do really turn on people's nerves.
It's alright bro, next time just call the police if you feel your life is at risk.

Once again, BMW brake > BREMBO
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 10:35 PM   #12
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fartpimpson View Post
Once again, BMW brake > BREMBO
Lol..... No.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 10:41 PM   #13
Hunter399
Major General
Rep
Drives: F90M5

Quote:
he thinks hes an agressive driver . I actually ran a bitch in a honda into a curb yesterday, she cut me off, i honked, she brake checked me, i gave the finger yelled hell nah accelerated up beside her and aggresively went over infton of her like i was going to side swipe the shit outta her, and she swereved and hit a curb.

So, yes I woulda gotten outta the car and fucked that guys day up, I keep a bear knife in my car
such a badass!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 10:48 PM   #14
Dleo
Brigadier General
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5

Quote:

aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, good job

grow up already
      10-04-2007, 10:55 PM   #15
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

you make a good ad for contraceptives, bet your dad's regretting the day that he forgot to put on the condom 16 years ago

Quote:

10-04-2007, 11:12 PM   #16
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

I appreciate those of you who feel me and can only wish the best for those of you call me names like "pussy" or "bitch." Im sorry but im not willing to turn something small into a whole new ordeal. I have more respect for myself and for my car then to engage in such insane acts. And as for Schneid4323.......i feel sorry for you man and i hope you'll learn whats important in life and whats not, also quite frankly, i cant believe you would have done something like that to another driver....no matter how mad, and whats even worse...i cant believe you take pride in it.

Appreciate 0
      10-04-2007, 11:20 PM   #17
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

you're A-O-K brother
that Schneid character on the other hand is probably some zit-faced teenager trying to be all E-macho. Remember BMWExecutive? He was all like "I'm gonna cap yo ass with my gun collection"...and we all know what he looks like in real life, yeah, same deal with Schneid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
I appreciate those of you who feel me and can only wish the best for those of you call me names like "pussy" or "bitch." Im sorry but im not willing to turn something small into a whole new ordeal. I have more respect for myself and for my car then to engage in such insane acts. And as for Schneid4323.......i feel sorry for you man and i hope you'll learn whats important in life and whats not, also quite frankly, i cant believe you would have done something like that to another driver....no matter how mad, and whats even worse...i cant believe you take pride in it.
      10-04-2007, 11:55 PM   #18
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep

Lol, ok if yall are gonna let the inexperianced idiots of the US that dont deserve liscences endanger you and your car, be my guest, im not gonna let people who should be driving endanger me, I would never let someone get away with what happened to the OP.
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 12:30 AM   #19
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Thats why I carry a bat in my truck.
Too many people try to fuck with others now a'days, somebody has to put a stop to it.

-Nathan
      10-05-2007, 12:34 AM   #20
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
meh. i get this kind of shit all the time. i usually dont bother because trinidad is so small, you see the same cars everyday. i could probably list about 400 plate numbers with the car, and description of the owner, as well as their residing location.

theres nothing you can do about it. just take a massive toke on that bong, and chill. glad your ok, as well as your car. now excuse me while i light my spliff, ohh jah, i need to take a lifff!!
      10-05-2007, 01:35 AM   #21
jhv
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

i know where your coming from man. it was new years and i was on my way home from a friends house and im taking my time because i know there are gonna be a lot of drunk drivers and sobriety checkpoints on new years paired with a bunch of pissed off new years shift cops. so im taking it easy, driving exactly the limit (30) when i start getting tailed by a KIA. after a block or two of tailing me he decides to cut me off and brake check the shit out of me and i didnt like that too much because i hadnt done anything, the road was wide open, there wasnt any reason for him to be behind me for so long except to start something. so once he gets in front of me i turn on my brights and tail him for about 3-4 blocks then i cut him off but he starts following me. thats when i started to get a little anxious, i didnt want him to take my plate number down and file some bullshit report or follow me home so i call my cousin and tell him some guys fucking with me and im gonna head on over and see whats up. but after a few turns through a residential area he gave up and left
sorry for the hijack and rant lol
Appreciate 0
      10-05-2007, 01:51 AM   #22
sambonator
Samtaro!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F32 N55 Alpinweiß

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expired View Post
Thats why I carry a bat in my truck.
Too many people try to fuck with others now a'days, somebody has to put a stop to it.

-Nathan
I have a modest proposal. Rather than bats and bear knives, maybe we should all just carry 9mm's instead, so that it'll end quickly.
Better yet assault rifles. Hydrostatic shock from a high-velocity rifle round to the internal organs and central nervous system will usually be instantly fatal. You won't have to hang around while they slowly die from blood-loss from a 9mm wound, or knife wound from a bear-knife. That might give them time to get a few more shots at you from their pistols.

Always remember... 2 to the torso, 1 to the head.

Just a suggestion...
Appreciate 0