BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

02-03-2018, 12:49 PM   #1
sh79
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 535i

Post 535i Bluetooth Malfunction

I recently purchased an German built BMW 535i which is equipped with Bluetooth capabilities, but when I attempted to connect my phone the system wouldn't allow me to do so. The area where you would turn it on is greyed out. It said that my Bluetooth is turned off and gave the message, "For questions about your vehicle's Bluetooth system, please contact: www.bmw.com/bluetooth," and said to put in the last 7 digits of my VIN. Then when I visit the link provided I'm instructed to go back to the main page and enter the country of origin for my vehicle. I did that, but the site switches to German (which I can't read) and I'm left not knowing how to fix the issue.

Has anyone else had this problem or has heard of this happening? If so, is there a DIY fix or will I have to go to BMW to have this fixed?

Thanks for any assistance on this matter...

Last edited by sh79; 02-03-2018 at 12:58 PM..
Appreciate 0