BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

05-04-2020, 09:25 AM   #1
E60marathon5x
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw 525i 2007

Bmw 525i 2007 n52 msv70 p0341 p0336 2a9a 2a9b camshaft code cranks doesn’t start

I have a bmw 2007 525i n52 msv70 based on the codes that I have 2a9a 2a9b /p0366 p0341 (camshaft codes ) the Inpa error type code for both says “signal or value above threshold “ (inpa diagnostic results image attached to thread ) I have tested the camshaft sensors they have correct voltage. I have tested/ cleaned the vanos solenoids they open and close and they have the correct voltage. I have cleaned the non return valve I have performed a compression test the results were ok (results attached to thread) I have performed a fuel test with a cheap O’Reilly fuel test rental and the results were accurate but after 10 minutes the pressure would drop 30 psi (fuel pump was inpa activated- car engine not on) the adapter didn’t fit properly on the Schrader valve fuel injector valve so the test wasn’t %100 accurate also fuel pump slight leak in rear passenger area. I changed the battery I changed the oil ,spark plugs .car only CRANKS DOES NOT START car started one time since purchased when started shakes sounds like a boat I need some assistance on where I should go from here any advice would help thanks.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0