BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

12-17-2005, 01:38 AM   #23
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharp1183
Maybe you should try discover card. This is definitely my favorite! I have the gas card, in which I receive 5% cash back from all gasoline purchases, and 1% for everything else. You can transfer your cashback to your credit card balance, put it towards one of their partners for a gift card and get double, or have them write a check directly to you. You can only get your money back in $20 increments. I have nearly $90 coming back to me since I started with this card a year ago, but I'll wait until it hits $100 before I take it out. The interest rates are about normal, and there's no annual fee. Check it out and see!
get a shell gas card! i hvae a shell and i had 15% off for the ifrst 3 months and now i get 10%

also.. you guys should get a MACYS credit card. for every 100 you spend, you get a dollar back which is pretty decent because you charge up a lot of things on your card throughout the month. i always get 25$ certificates which are redeemable at macys and u get liek 10% off stuff all the time and sometimes 25-50
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2005, 11:21 AM   #24
LEDZEP
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2009 E70 & 2011 F25

Garage List
I have a CC that gives me reward dollars that I cash in every time I buy a car. And it doesn't matter what type of car. The rewards are generous, and I usually have $500-$1,000 each time (it would be more if I kept my cars longer). I send a copy of the bill of sale, they send me a check. Simple.

I'd never be interested in a brand-specific promotional card like that. I don't need a roundel on my credit card, I have one on my car.

I think it is bad luck to be superstitious
Appreciate 0