BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

02-04-2020, 01:30 PM   #5303
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 MWM ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Their idea of fun & laughing is adding filters to their photos & taking the pics only from above their head to hide the gut then they put "curvy" or "average" as body type.
And they have 20 head shots that are differentiated only by the lighting and background - every shot is from the same angle, with the same facial expression looking the same direction. Zoolander's Blue Steel had nothing on these girls.
Appreciate 2
      02-04-2020, 01:37 PM   #5304
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Who knows if she's playing it up or has em as much as she claims, but I see her often & she certainly seems to be fine 9 out of 10 times. I have dated women that have migraine issues in the past. All held down real jobs, their own place, etc. She says botox doesn't do enough or even CBD oil (Not sure what dosage she tried) I told her get a damn medical pot card & smoke it.

Now, I'm not saying migraines are never bad enough to just lay in bed & wish to die. I know they get like that often, but to claim she cannot work at all etc, is just milking it & being lazy taking the $2500 a mo in disability & almost free rent in her sister's house.

She nannies kids & watches her niece/nephew often so if you can deal with kids on the regular, your migraines cannot be THAT bad.
Yeah that seems like she's milking it if shes fine most of the time. The chick I knew was basically in pain most of the time, even with CBD and botox. I know I've had a few of those days where I lay in bed with power equipment hearing protection on, lights off/shades closed, etc, and want to die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Fuck fun. I go home every night and put an old, dull blade in my Sawzall, fire it up and lock the trigger on WOT and scratch my cojones with it.
You won't put that in your profile...

Quote:
THat has been the cool fad all over for a bit now. Lots of them here. Then they go on to say they are not looking for sex etc. Well, if you wanna be wined & dined, talk to your husband you skank. No man is gonna wine & dine you given these circumstances.
Yup, never understood it. Basically they just want someone to be their friend zone bitch without the friend part. I guess at least they are open about it so smart guys can avoid them. There will always be those who will attempt to chase thinking it will work out.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
      02-04-2020, 01:38 PM   #5305
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
And they have 20 head shots that are differentiated only by the lighting and background - every shot is from the same angle, with the same facial expression looking the same direction. Zoolander's Blue Steel had nothing on these girls.
That and snapchat filters. If every one of your pics contains a filter, immediate swipe left.

Appreciate 2
      02-04-2020, 01:42 PM   #5306
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
That and snapchat filters. If every one of your pics contains a filter, immediate swipe left.
For me more than 1 or 2 with filters and you're gone.
Appreciate 1
      02-04-2020, 01:44 PM   #5307
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Yeah that seems like she's milking it if shes fine most of the time. The chick I knew was basically in pain most of the time, even with CBD and botox. I know I've had a few of those days where I lay in bed with power equipment hearing protection on, lights off/shades closed, etc, and want to die.

You won't put that in your profile...

Yup, never understood it. Basically they just want someone to be their friend zone bitch without the friend part. I guess at least they are open about it so smart guys can avoid them. There will always be those who will attempt to chase thinking it will work out.
I've had a couple of these non-monogamous married chicks as short-term fuck buddies. Never went out, though. You come to my house, fuck me & that's it. I'm not taking you out. Seemed to work well lol
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 01:52 PM   #5308
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Just added this shit to my profile. I might also add it to my Match profile...

Please do not message me if:
You don't have a vehicle.
Your profile says you love to laugh/have fun. Congrats, you're human!!!
All your photos have Snapchat filters or a bunch of other filters.
You have 20 photos that are all just head shots from the same angle.
Appreciate 2
      02-04-2020, 02:00 PM   #5309
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Just added this shit to my profile. I might also add it to my Match profile...

Please do not message me if:
You don't have a vehicle.
Your profile says you love to laugh/have fun. Congrats, you're human!!!
All your photos have Snapchat filters or a bunch of other filters.
You have 20 photos that are all just head shots from the same angle.
I added to mine:
  • Must have at least one non-selfie pic; you do have some human friends, don't you?
  • Must have more than one pic without sunglasses.

What's with all the chicks wearing mirrored aviator shades? Some of them don't have a single pic where they're not wearing them. News flash, girls: you don't look good in them. Chuck Yeager looked good in them. Your grandpa looked good in them. The pilots in Top Gun looked good in them. You don't.
      02-04-2020, 02:04 PM   #5310
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
THat has been the cool fad all over for a bit now. Lots of them here. Then they go on to say they are not looking for sex etc. Well, if you wanna be wined & dined, talk to your husband you skank. No man is gonna wine & dine you given these circumstances.
Liberal weenie cuck-tards will do anything she says. And pay for everything. Because...THE PATRIARCHY!!!
      02-04-2020, 02:06 PM   #5311
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I added to mine:
  • Must have at least one non-selfie pic; you do have some human friends, don't you?
  • Must have more than one pic without sunglasses.

What's with all the chicks wearing mirrored aviator shades? Some of them don't have a single pic where they're not wearing them. News flash, girls: you don't look good in them. Chuck Yeager looked good in them. Your grandpa looked good in them. The pilots in Top Gun looked good in them. You don't.
Amazing. I am stealing yours lol
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34183.50
      02-04-2020, 02:15 PM   #5312
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Amazing. I am stealing yours lol
Have at 'em.

The other one that makes me puke is where their main - or perhaps only - profile pic is with a dog. Usually some yippy little muskie-bait ankle-biter.
      02-04-2020, 02:19 PM   #5313
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Have at 'em.

The other one that makes me puke is where their main - or perhaps only - profile pic is with a dog. Usually some yippy little muskie-bait ankle-biter.
So many of them have a bunch of pics of just their pets or a bunch of them with said pets. We all get lonely, but damn.

Yesterday, I got blocked on Bumble b/c this bitch called herself a "cat mom" & I said impossible b/c people cannot give birth to felines.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00
      02-04-2020, 02:26 PM   #5314
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

you guys are cracking me up
Appreciate 5
      02-04-2020, 02:29 PM   #5315
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
you guys are cracking me up
Did you find a way to defeat Kia's nonsense remote start turning off when you open the car door?
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2020, 03:15 PM   #5316
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
That sucks man.

The migraines situation depends on the severity. If she rarely gets them and can function and is just a whiny bitch, then yeah that's pretty shitty of her to be on disability. I completely understand debilitating migraines though as depending on my stress level I can get them ranging from a few times a year to a few times a month. If I get them bad enough I can barely see and really can't even drive or work. I've had to get coworkers to drive me home on a few occasions, and the following days usually feel like a bad hangover.

Fortunately for me (or maybe unfortunately), I've been dealing with them since I was about 10 (29 now) so I know the warning signs of when I'm about to get one, and deal accordingly.

I did hang out with a girl in college though who got them a few times a week, that is a definite disability and I'm not sure how someone even functions. She was having a hard time passing classes.

So basically, legit migraines = tough situation, and lazy bum = go fuck yourself.

I feel for you. My wife had/has chronic migraines since a teenager. Im talking 12+ days a month. We have MRI's that show progressive lesions on her brain from them.

We started botox when it first came out, and she is down to about 4 a month. She still works, but she learned to push through the less severe ones as I suspect you probably have to do.

Triggered mostly by barometric pressure from what we can tell.

But every 3 months, she has to get 31 injections into her scalp and it's not cheap even with insurance.
      02-04-2020, 03:19 PM   #5317
downshiftapex
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Not fast enough

Quote:
So many of them have a bunch of pics of just their pets or a bunch of them with said pets. We all get lonely, but damn.

Yesterday, I got blocked on Bumble b/c this bitch called herself a "cat mom" & I said impossible b/c people cannot give birth to felines.
Some girl I was talking to referred to her dog as her brother. Thats when I told her good luck!
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34183.50
King Rudi13154.00
      02-04-2020, 03:21 PM   #5318
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshiftapex View Post
Some girl I was talking to referred to her dog as her brother. Thats when I told her good luck!
Over and over, something in the profile catches me saying "And thaaaaaat's why you're single."
      02-04-2020, 03:22 PM   #5319
downshiftapex
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Over and over, something in the profile catches me saying "And thaaaaaat's why you're single."
Guys avoid any girl that says she gets wine drunk. This was the same girl. I'm so happy my date tonight isn't happening.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34183.50
King Rudi13154.00
      02-04-2020, 03:24 PM   #5320
downshiftapex
Private First Class
Rep

The thing that I find so funny is girls who have requirements in their bio.

i.e.: Be over 6ft tall, etc.

Most of the girls that post that aren't even attractive to begin with.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34183.50
King Rudi13154.00
      02-04-2020, 05:01 PM   #5321
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

& they are 5' 2"

Bitch, get on some drugs to be 6' yourself.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34183.50
King Rudi13154.00
      02-04-2020, 05:28 PM   #5322
dinonz
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
& they are 5' 2"

Bitch, get on some drugs to be 6' yourself.
"Looking for someone who can make me laugh"

Bitch, I 'aint your personal comedian. I'm not looking for a job to keep you entertained!
Appreciate 4
MKSixer34183.50
King Rudi13154.00
      02-04-2020, 05:50 PM   #5323
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I feel for you. My wife had/has chronic migraines since a teenager. Im talking 12+ days a month. We have MRI's that show progressive lesions on her brain from them.

We started botox when it first came out, and she is down to about 4 a month. She still works, but she learned to push through the less severe ones as I suspect you probably have to do.

Triggered mostly by barometric pressure from what we can tell.

But every 3 months, she has to get 31 injections into her scalp and it's not cheap even with insurance.
Yeah I have many "push through" days. Mine are directly related to stress as well as barometric pressure. If I have a really stressful day/week, I'll usually get a migraine at a non-stressful time like when I'm out with friends having fun several days later.

Appreciate 2
Rmtt8209.00
      02-04-2020, 05:56 PM   #5324
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Yep, this I don't get. Online dating is difficult enough, adding requirements basically narrows your potential candidates down to nothing. I'll have to see if I can find it, but a friend sent me a screenshot a year or so ago of this chick's Tinder profile. Her hobbies included "riding in nice cars, laying out on yachts" and other stupid shit. She was not as attractive as she probably thought.

One requirement I saw was "must live in a nice neighborhood". Too much HGTV watching I guess.

I went on a coffee date tonight and it was a fail. 32 year old blonde teacher in decent shape turned out to be a 37 year old ex-teacher (she didn't say why) who was also a smoker and TERRIBLE at conversation.

I was immediately thinking of how I would get out of it as soon as she sat down.

Appreciate 1