BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-18-2007, 10:02 PM   #1
Expired
Fanatic
Expired's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
175
Posts

Drives: N/A
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Houston, Tx

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Expired
Student tasered at John Kerry Speech.

Students Question/Speech.
2nd Part

John Kerry doesn't seem to be able to think that fast on his toes in the 2nd video. He fails to finish two of his sentences, probably stopping so he doesn't say something that the people in the crowd wont like.

Further elevates my hate for the police.

-Nathan
__________________
People only know what you tell them.Only in ROFL Copter.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2007, 10:18 PM   #2
Chris.G
Banned
Chris.G's Avatar
Australia
79
Rep
3,120
Posts

Drives: 2011 LCI MSPORT X5 30d
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia

iTrader: (0)

OH MAN!! You gotta love the U.S and A. Everything has got to be dealt in a violent manner. In Australia we use police Crocs on a person who resists arrest not this taser crap.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2007, 10:25 PM   #3
SES_D
pewpew
SES_D's Avatar
United_States
409
Rep
21,165
Posts

Drives: F10 535i
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Francisco

iTrader: (26)

I don't know the whole story but using a taser on that guy is just wrong. What the hell is he going to? Knock out 5 officers and run away? wow, some police are dumbasses.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2007, 10:51 PM   #4
InfamousM3
Captain
InfamousM3's Avatar
75
Rep
808
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW M3
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Westbury, NY

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2015 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to InfamousM3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris.G View Post
OH MAN!! You gotta love the U.S and A. Everything has got to be dealt in a violent manner. In Australia we use police Crocs on a person who resists arrest not this taser crap.
ROFL..
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2007, 11:04 PM   #5
Expired
Fanatic
Expired's Avatar
United_States
49
Rep
175
Posts

Drives: N/A
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Houston, Tx

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Expired
Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
I don't know the whole story but using a taser on that guy is just wrong. What the hell is he going to? Knock out 5 officers and run away? wow, some police are dumbasses.
First video pretty much sums up the story.
The second video just elaborates on it, after they leave the room.

-Nathan
__________________
People only know what you tell them.Only in ROFL Copter.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2007, 11:26 PM   #6
adamcooper
Registered
0
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i coupe
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: San Jose, CA, USA

iTrader: (0)

tsk

i think the taser was a bit too much.

__________________
on this month's blogroll: autopartswarehouse @ vox & supersized autopartswarehouse
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 01:03 AM   #7
al4m
Major General
al4m's Avatar
United_States
133
Rep
7,386
Posts

Drives: e90 328i - sgm
Join Date: May 2007
Location: SF

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to al4m
i saw that this morning and it pissed me off
dumbass cops
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 01:13 AM   #8
jlspeed29
Major
jlspeed29's Avatar
274
Rep
1,290
Posts

Drives: F80 SO ZCP
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Somewhere along PCH...

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2008 335 coupe  [4.00]
" people know im here, you cant like kill me" what a D-Bag hahaha dumb ass kids
__________________
A fisherman always sees another fisherman from afar
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 02:04 AM   #9
SOLOx1
Infamous
SOLOx1's Avatar
South Korea
4
Rep
65
Posts

Drives: stoned
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KR

iTrader: (0)

man.. FUCK THAT BULLSHIT. scandalous motherfuckers
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 02:24 AM   #10
06alpine3
Private First Class
06alpine3's Avatar
14
Rep
147
Posts

Drives: 2008 335i sedan
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Florida

iTrader: (1)

I'm ashamed to say that i am an acquantance of this kid, my roommate is friends with him. Its crazy, he was just over my apartment the other day hanging out, now hes on every major news channel. I'm sick of people around here defending him too, most people that truly know him, will say he is the most obnoxious/crazy kid they've met, hes just a complete nutjob. He loves telling stories about how he steals $50 worth of food from publix every week and can get away with it, this story just further confirms how psychotic the kid is.

Both parties were wrong, the cops never shouldve escalated the situation like they did, but once he is told to submit and that he is being arrested, he continued to resist, and thus the tazer, in fact they probably waited too long to tazer him. However, Im glad he asked Kerry those questions, because i was pissed he conceded the election so quickly.

Dont feel bad for this kid, he is an obnoxious jerk.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 08:59 AM   #11
Maestro
Major
586
Rep
1,206
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Just goes to show, no politician is interested in hearing what you have to say or answer any questions. The police in this country have become the private security of the politician. Personally if they are worried about someone shooting them maybe they would think twice about the laws they make and just pissing people off.

Remember the reason we have a right to bare arms is so the people can defend themselves against the government.

Anyway, I do not think this was Kerry's doing, but more of his handlers and publicists. But I think Kerry should have step up and stopped it.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 09:16 AM   #12
Zirenz2006
Brigadier General
Zirenz2006's Avatar
United_States
621
Rep
3,975
Posts

Drives: X3 M40i Phytonic
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: US - NE

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
Just goes to show, no politician is interested in hearing what you have to say or answer any questions. The police in this country have become the private security of the politician. Personally if they are worried about someone shooting them maybe they would think twice about the laws they make and just pissing people off.

Remember the reason we have a right to bare arms is so the people can defend themselves against the government.

Anyway, I do not think this was Kerry's doing, but more of his handlers and publicists. But I think Kerry should have step up and stopped it.
Kerry is a pussy. Always has been, always will be.
__________________
Current: G01 ///M40i Phytonic Blue|Black with Blue Stitching

Retired: '12 F30 328i Sport Line Sapphire Black|Black-red, '09 E90 335i M-Sport AW|Oyster, '07 E92 335i Graphite|Saddle, '05 E60 545i TiAg|Black, '01 E46 325i Jet Black|Black
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 09:20 AM   #13
drF80
Major General
200
Rep
5,386
Posts

Drives: F80
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirenz2006 View Post
Kerry is a pussy. Always has been, always will be.
at least a pussy that joined military and fought in Vietnam and a pussy with brains...

Look what we got instead. I would have taken a dog in the WH instead the idiot(s) we have now...
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 09:23 AM   #14
croaker
First Lieutenant
croaker's Avatar
United_States
27
Rep
340
Posts

Drives: E90 330i
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06alpine3 View Post
I'm ashamed to say that i am an acquantance of this kid, my roommate is friends with him. Its crazy, he was just over my apartment the other day hanging out, now hes on every major news channel. I'm sick of people around here defending him too, most people that truly know him, will say he is the most obnoxious/crazy kid they've met, hes just a complete nutjob. He loves telling stories about how he steals $50 worth of food from publix every week and can get away with it, this story just further confirms how psychotic the kid is.

Both parties were wrong, the cops never shouldve escalated the situation like they did, but once he is told to submit and that he is being arrested, he continued to resist, and thus the tazer, in fact they probably waited too long to tazer him. However, Im glad he asked Kerry those questions, because i was pissed he conceded the election so quickly.

Dont feel bad for this kid, he is an obnoxious jerk.

I actually kind of love it when they tazer dumb asses. Now if we could only get them to tazer Kerry, Hillary, and Barry Manilow.
__________________
E90 330i Monaco Blue, Black Leather, Aluminum Trim, Six Speed, Aluminum Pedals, M-Shifter, Sport Package, Premium Package, Winter Package, Comfort Access, Navigation
Holding a space for Racing Green Lotus Elise
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 09:36 AM   #15
phantom330
Captain
phantom330's Avatar
13
Rep
894
Posts

Drives: e93 335i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: OH

iTrader: (0)

I think the idiot deserved to get the taser, he was out of hand and out of line and wouldn't leave quiet. I actually think it's hilarious, I would have loved to have been the one tasering his dumb ass.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 11:28 AM   #16
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
8175
Rep
7,559
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

I didn't watch the links since I don't want to blow up this guys ego.

He was told his time was up, he didn't leave. Two officers took him by the arms to escort him out becouse he wouldn't leave peacefully, then he starts to resist. He starts yelling maniacal things about being harassed etc so they bring in 4 officers, to try to handle him with the least amount of physical force and he further resists. Taser his a$$ at that point, it's time for him to be gone, and actually saves him from further force-related injuries.

He was CLEARLY wrong, even if you hate the popo in general. He didn't follow the rules, he paid the price.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 11:32 AM   #17
berm3
Private First Class
United_States
5
Rep
124
Posts

Drives: BMW E92 335i
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: New Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirenz2006 View Post
Kerry is a pussy. Always has been, always will be.
+1
__________________
E92 335i
Alpine White/ Saddle Brown Leather/ Burl Walnut Trim/ Sport Package/Premium Package/ Cold Weather Package/ Auto with Paddle Shifters/ Nav/Comfort Access
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 11:37 AM   #18
Maestro
Major
586
Rep
1,206
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Ok, the they were not the police that were campus security, and he spent a night in jail for for disorderly conduct and resisting an officer.

So now private organizations can have their own police forces and they too have the same authority as any police department in the country.

If you have any doubt about this country becoming a police state..

Oh, all politicians are pussies, that is a pre-requisite for the job. Have you ever seen one stand up and take the shots.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 11:44 AM   #19
Maestro
Major
586
Rep
1,206
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i Sedan
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Philadelphia

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirenz2006 View Post
Kerry is a pussy. Always has been, always will be.
I do not want to get into the bashing here but Bush is no better, none of them are. I witness at one of his campaign rallies when a women asked him a question he did not want to answer. He stood there did not say anything then his handler got the police and forcibly remove the women. Oh it was not a question about the war either, it was about his environmental stance.

It ashame that the people who you voted in feel that do not have to answer your questions, it appears they do not feel they are accountable to you and I.
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 12:13 PM   #20
Gort
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Gort's Avatar
No_Country
19
Rep
1,170
Posts

Drives: 2017 X3-35i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: A Bipolar Planet

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by croaker View Post
I actually kind of love it when they tazer dumb asses. Now if we could only get them to tazer Kerry, Hillary, and Barry Manilow.
Barry Manilow looks like he was already Tazered with Botox


Last edited by Gort; 09-19-2007 at 01:15 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 01:14 PM   #21
Gort
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Gort's Avatar
No_Country
19
Rep
1,170
Posts

Drives: 2017 X3-35i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: A Bipolar Planet

iTrader: (0)

John Kerry appears to be reviving from a tazer hit himself here...

Appreciate 0
      09-19-2007, 02:41 PM   #22
derek0480
DROPPIN' LOADS
derek0480's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
244
Posts

Drives: 2015 Carbon Black 550i xdrive
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: in a meeting

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i coupe  [0.00]
I say tazer that jackass.....TWICE.

If the police tell you to do something...and you don't comply...then you deserve it. You in actuality deserve to beaten down like a pedophile.

I hate cops...don't get me wrong. But they don't know what kind of wacko they are dealing with. He could be mentally unstable like the Virginia Tech shooter...pull out a gun and kill people. Better to incapacitate and restrain him than to take a chance of him killing 30 people.
__________________
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:13 AM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST