BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-06-2018, 07:29 PM   #133
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8235
Rep
10,529
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscreen67 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_clt View Post
Yup, you're still missing it. I'm no longer surprised.

Also, it's "you're" in about 75% of the places you keep typing "your".
You're, your, ur, youz be, yuz.....




Back to the point of the non-pointy minded Pat you keeping propping up....

Let me guess, you agree with his stance and therefore hez be right on target?
You're bringing up Nazis on a CNN thread? I'm sure that gives you lots of credibility.
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2018, 07:54 PM   #134
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4147
Rep
3,575
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscreen67 View Post
You're, your, ur, youz be, yuz.....




Back to the point of the non-pointy minded Pat you keeping propping up....

Let me guess, you agree with his stance and therefore hez be right on target?
Do keep going, it's adorable...


Appreciate 1
      08-06-2018, 08:00 PM   #135
Blackscreen67
Banned
54
Rep
159
Posts

Drives: X6M
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
You're bringing up Nazis on a CNN thread? I'm sure that gives you lots of credibility.
Wow!

That's quite the spin, but hey the shoe does seem to fit!

Do you make such a conclusion based on consciousness of a vague concious?
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2018, 08:05 PM   #136
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8235
Rep
10,529
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscreen67 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
You're bringing up Nazis on a CNN thread? I'm sure that gives you lots of credibility.
Wow!

That's quite the spin, but hey the shoe does seem to fit!

Do you make such a conclusion based on consciousness of a vague concious?
You posted a picture of a Nazi.

Could you have been any clearer?
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2018, 08:35 PM   #137
Blackscreen67
Banned
54
Rep
159
Posts

Drives: X6M
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
You posted a picture of a Nazi.

Could you have been any clearer?
Annnnnnd you my good sir are a fabulous example of why liberals will keep loosing elections in the foreseeable future!
Appreciate 1
sirdaft11982.00

      08-06-2018, 09:08 PM   #138
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8235
Rep
10,529
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscreen67 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
You posted a picture of a Nazi.

Could you have been any clearer?
Annnnnnd you my good sir are a fabulous example of why liberals will keep loosing elections in the foreseeable future!
Wrong. I'm not a liberal. Unlike you, I presume, I haven't sold my soul.....
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2018, 09:11 PM   #139
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8235
Rep
10,529
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscreen67 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
You're bringing up Nazis on a CNN thread? I'm sure that gives you lots of credibility.
Wow!

That's quite the spin, but hey the shoe does seem to fit!

Do you make such a conclusion based on consciousness of a vague concious?
You posted a picture of a Nazi.

Could you have been any clearer?
You still have not backed up your argument with any facts. That's typically what people do.
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2018, 09:22 PM   #140
Blackscreen67
Banned
54
Rep
159
Posts

Drives: X6M
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
You still have not backed up your argument with any facts. That's typically what people do.
Data trend says it all.....



I'll send you flowers in November to ease your sorrows!
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2018, 09:49 PM   #141
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8235
Rep
10,529
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscreen67 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Dodger View Post
You still have not backed up your argument with any facts. That's typically what people do.
Data trend says it all.....



I'll send you flowers in November to ease your sorrows!
I'll send you flowers next week to ease your sorrow's about Mr. Manafort.
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2018, 09:50 PM   #142
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
8235
Rep
10,529
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Since we are on the CNN thread, any opinions about their channel based on what you've seen or facts you know?
__________________
taking it to 7000.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2018, 10:05 AM   #143
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4147
Rep
3,575
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscreen67 View Post
Annnnnnd you my good sir are a fabulous example of why liberals will keep loosing elections in the foreseeable future!
Losing.

You asked for the Grammar Nazi, now you've got him.


Last edited by hooligan_COLD; 08-07-2018 at 10:53 AM.. Reason: typos
Appreciate 1
      08-07-2018, 10:45 AM   #144
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
5408
Rep
5,773
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere I don't want to be

iTrader: (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_clt View Post
Losing.

You asked for the Grammar Nazi, no you've got him.

*Now* you've got him.
Appreciate 2
      08-07-2018, 10:53 AM   #145
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4147
Rep
3,575
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
*Now* you've got him.
Drat! Stupid fingers...

Appreciate 0
      08-07-2018, 10:55 AM   #146
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
5408
Rep
5,773
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere I don't want to be

iTrader: (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_clt View Post
Drat! Stupid fingers...

Hah, I'm a dick sry.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2018, 10:58 AM   #147
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4147
Rep
3,575
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Hah, I'm a dick sry.
Nah, I'm usually a little more careful, especially in a post correcting someone else. I deserved it.
Appreciate 1
NickyC5407.50

      08-07-2018, 11:04 AM   #148
are0lies
Banned
United_States
4127
Rep
1,871
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscreen67 View Post
Data trend says it all.....



I'll send you flowers in November to ease your sorrows!


https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...bers-any-gop-/
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
      08-07-2018, 11:09 AM   #149
jgoens
Major General
jgoens's Avatar
3542
Rep
5,727
Posts

Drives: 2013 335i msport
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: San Mateo, CA

iTrader: (0)

I see this thread turned into a shitshow. Carry on.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2018, 11:11 AM   #150
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
4147
Rep
3,575
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
I see this thread turned into a shitshow. Carry on.
Like it wasn't from the beginning?

Appreciate 2
jgoens3542.00

      08-07-2018, 11:11 AM   #151
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
15735
Rep
7,600
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoens View Post
I see this thread is a shitshow. As usual. Carry on.
FTFY.
You're welcome.
__________________
Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 1
jgoens3542.00

      08-07-2018, 11:17 AM   #152
Blackscreen67
Banned
54
Rep
159
Posts

Drives: X6M
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by are0lies View Post
Your really using politifact as your source?

Go research who the parent company is, then search who recently bought major stake in that company...

Use your time wiser my friend!
Appreciate 1
sirdaft11982.00

      08-07-2018, 11:23 AM   #153
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
5408
Rep
5,773
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere I don't want to be

iTrader: (17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscreen67 View Post
Your really using politifact as your source?

Go research who the parent company is, then search who recently bought major stake in that company...

Use your time wiser my friend!
Hillary's still up 12% there.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2018, 11:47 AM   #154
are0lies
Banned
United_States
4127
Rep
1,871
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackscreen67 View Post
Your really using politifact as your source?

Go research who the parent company is, then search who recently bought major stake in that company...

Use your time wiser my friend!
Sorry. I forgot that yours are the only credible ones. My bad.
Appreciate 2
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 PM.




5post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST