BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

08-30-2013, 11:57 AM   #23
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
about 5 hours
So if its 5 hours for girls, how long for guys?
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 12:00 PM   #24
iBoost
Retired e90post Member
Rep
Drives: real slow

I'll give you my line that almost always never fails.

"don't turn this rape into a homicide"
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 12:06 PM   #25
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
So if its 5 hours for girls, how long for guys?
depends on what you've got to work with.

jk
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 12:11 PM   #26
Vic311
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomHero View Post
It could be worse. There’s a girl that works for my girlfriend who is 26 years old and has been with her boyfriend for 7 years. They don’t even make out and apparently have never done ANYTHING. Apparently, 1st base is holding hands, 2nd base is cuddling, 3rd base is kissing, and scoring means accidentally touching her boob when they hug.

I can’t imagine being in a relationship like that....then again, I hear that’s what marriage is like, lol.
Are they Amish? lol
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 12:29 PM   #27
Ehwnnc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 335i

Hahaha I waited for a month with my current girlfriend. I was her first so I respected her not wanting to jump right in. I didn't wait 5 years
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 12:59 PM   #28
carve
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Just because a girl sleeps with a guy fast doesn't make her a slut; she might just really like you or just need to get off. Women's sex drive can be just as strong as a mans, there's just more societal pressure to be "pure" about it. Women also take a greater risk when they have sex, from "slut shaming" to emotional investment to the risk of pregnancy to having a much higher liklihood than a man of contracting an STD, so it's understandable that they're more apprehensive about sex despite wanting it just as bad. Usually, the girl who acts like good-girl wife material to you acted like wild sex animal for some other guy. They just try to become what they think you want if they're into you.

I can get a girl to come home with me on a first date about 90% of the time, and I never suggest it more than once. Here's the deal though; if I just like her, we'll generally just fool around a little. I like to let them know it's safe and low-pressure, and I like to get familiar with them and trust THEM a bit, too (such as discussing risk factors). I'm extremely picky about who I sleep with.

If I like her and trust her a lot (not just physically attracted- great chemistry and potential) it's probably going down that first night. There are a few reasons for this

-First an foremost, BECAUSE I WANT HER!
-I'm sure she's just as into me, and trusts me right off the bat
-Starting a relationship with that kind of passion is definitely the way to kick things off on the right foot. It's GOOD for long term potential. No frustration or games- just passion!
-Women become more emotionally invested and attached after sex. You have more control after she has slept with you, so if you want to make her your girlfriend, do it ASAP!
-It lets her know I'm a sexual man and, in addition to whatever else attracted her, that I know how to please a woman in bed...often better than anyone else has. If she's getting her mind blown she's going to want to keep coming back. Guys: learn to be good in bed. Make sure you take care of her needs, but then treat her like a fcuk doll. Get dirty and push her limits. It shows you have passionate desire and aren't afraid to let go. Women LOVE to feel desired...that they have that extreme of an affect on you.
-A man can fulfill 3 primary roles in a womans life: Lover, friend, and provider. I want them prioritized in THAT order, whether just for fun or for something long term. By sleeping with her fast, and THEN just hanging out and doing fun stuff, and then, MAYBE, on occasion, buying her things I make this very clear without even having to say it. (Pro-tip ladies: if a girl wants to split the bill the first time we go out, her stock goes WAY up in my book. It shows she's independent and looking for a partner rather than a provider. If you want a human wallet find a chump who's willing to pay for everything and don't sleep with him for a good long time)
-This is important: since I don't abide by the good girl/whore dichotomy, and treat her just as well (actually, better) the following morning, with absolutely zero guilt for either of us, it shows her I'm the same guy she met the night before. She sees me for who I am- genuine and non-judgemental. Also a great way to start a relationship

I turn down action far more often than I get turned down. The ones who turn me down generally still want me, but are just playing games to come off like a good girl with relationship potential (Even once recently with a girl who I KNEW was very promiscuous). Ironically, her playing games is what makes me rule her out as having relationship potential, but I'm not like most guys.

For the ones I like, but am less sure about, it's going to be the 2nd or 3rd date. If you both want it, any more is really just playing games or a signal that a girl isn't comfortable with her sexuality or doesn't trust me. I want to have lots of fun until I find my dream girl and, at 36, I don't have time to play games, don't want a sexually uncomfortable girl or a girl who doesn't trust me.

So, whether you're after a fun night or a relationship, it makes sense to take her to bed quickly. However, in order to do this, you need to become a very non-judgemental guy and basically remove the word and CONCEPT of "slut" from your vocabulary. I don't think most guys can do this, so for you guys you'll bang the sluts right away and the good girls after a month or so, even though the same girl has probably filled both roles for different guys.

For some good info on this mindset, check out markmanson.net (and his book, "Models: Attract Women Through Honesty") and the website girlschase.com

Last edited by carve; 08-30-2013 at 02:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 01:16 PM   #29
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
Originally Posted by carve View Post
Just because a girl sleeps with a guy fast doesn't make her a slut; she might just really likes you or just need to get off. Women's sex drive can be just as strong as a mans, there's just more societal pressure to be "pure" about it. Women also take a greater risk when they have sex, from "slut shaming" to emotional investment to the risk of pregnancy to having a much higher liklihood than a man of contracting an STD, so it's understandable that they're more apprehensive about sex despite wanting it just as bad. I guarantee you that much of the time, the girl who acts like good-girl wife material to you acted like wild sex animal for some other guy. They just try to become what they think you want if they're into you.

I can get a girl to come home with me on a first date about 90% of the time, and I never suggest it more than once. Here's the deal though; if I just like her, we'll generally just fool around a little. I like to let them know it's safe and low-pressure, and I like to get familiar with them and trust THEM a bit, too (such as discussing risk factors). I'm extremely picky about who I sleep with.

If I like her and trust her a lot (not just physically attracted- great chemistry and potential) it's probably going down that first night. There are a few reasons for this

-First an foremost, BECAUSE I WANT HER!
-I'm sure she's just as into me, and trusts me right off the bat
-Starting a relationship with that kind of passion is definitely the way to kick things off on the right foot. It's GOOD for long term potential. No frustration or games- just passion!
-Women become more emotionally invested and attached after sex. So do guys, but even more so for women. You have more control after she has slept with you, so if you want to make her your girlfriend, do it ASAP!
-A man can fulfill 3 primary roles in a womans life: Lover, friend, and provider. I want them prioritized in THAT order, whether just for fun or for something long term. By sleeping with her fast, and THEN just hanging out and doing fun stuff, and then, MAYBE, on occasion, buying her things I make this very clear without even having to say it. (Pro-tip ladies: if a girl wants to split the bill the first time we go up, her stock goes WAY up in my book. It shows she's independent and looking for a partner rather than a provider)
-This is important: since I don't abide by the good girl/whore dichotomy, and treat her just as well the following morning, with absolutely zero guilt for either of us, it shows her I'm the same guy she met the night before. She sees me for who I am- genuine and non-judgemental. Also a great way to start a relationship

I turn down action far more often than I get turned down. The ones who turn me down generally still want me, but are just playing games to come off like a good girl with relationship potential (Even once recently with a girl who I KNEW was very promiscuous). Ironically, her playing games is what makes me rule her out as having relationship potential, but I'm not like most guys.

For the ones I like, but am less sure about, it's going to be the 2nd or 3rd date. If you both want it, any more is really just playing games or a signal that a girl isn't comfortable with her sexuality or doesn't trust me. I want to have lots of fun until I find my dream girl and, at 36, I don't have time to play games, don't want a sexually uncomfortable girl or a girl who doesn't trust me.

So, whether you're after a fun night or a relationship, it makes sense to take her to bed quickly. However, in order to do this, you need to become a very non-judgemental guy and basically remove the word and CONCEPT of "slut" from your vocabulary. I don't think most guys can do this, so for you guys you'll bang the sluts right away and the good girls after a month or so, even if those girls fill both roles for different guys.

For some good info on this mindset, check out markmanson.net (and his book, "Models: Attract Women Through Honesty") and the website girlschase.com
I agree with this post sooo much.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 02:04 PM   #30
carve
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashman View Post
^All true. In this day and age there is no stigma anymore with a woman who goes to bed with a guy on the first date.
Actually, there still kind of is. We've even seen a bit in this thread.

Thanks, Sara
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #31
will.c
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46M

I got a friend who couldn't put it in for like 3-4 years b/c she's a hardcore christian. He always looked pretty suicidal.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 04:25 PM   #32
carve
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by will.c View Post
I got a friend who couldn't put it in for like 3-4 years b/c she's a hardcore christian. He always looked pretty suicidal.

What a tragic waste of youth and vibrancy. But hey...at least they got to practice something that was useful in the bronze ages (when the betrothel period was probably more like months instead of years)

I haven't read this one myself since I'm not interested in super religious girls, but maybe your friend will find this article on how to date and sleep with religious girls useful...
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 10:20 PM   #33
Titanium3er
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335i, '03 Kawa Z1000

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by will.c
That's depressing. A god that doesn't let you enjoy the short time you're on this earth isn't a god worth worshipping.
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 10:22 PM   #34
Ehwnnc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashman View Post
^All true. In this day and age there is no stigma anymore with a woman who goes to bed with a guy on the first date.

But the more important question is did the OP get turned down? Is he about to cheat? Or is he bullshitting us by now saying he's in a relationship to save face..

I vote C.
Not going to cheat. If I didnt in college i damn sure wont now.

Im not sure how to prove I am actually in a relationship
Appreciate 0
      08-30-2013, 11:49 PM   #35
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehwnnc View Post
Not going to cheat. If I didnt in college i damn sure wont now.

Im not sure how to prove I am actually in a relationship
intimate pictures usually do the job here.
      08-31-2013, 07:52 AM   #36
Southjersey128
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 128i

Garage List
2008 BMW 128i  [10.00]
I usually like to catch a girl on the rebound, when they're vulnerable, then have sex with them in a very uncomfortable place. "Like the back of a Volkswagen Beetle?"jk I had to wait 9 months for my then girlfriend, religious reasons. Do you know what that's like for a 21 year old?! Anyway we've been together for 14 years now half of them married. When she says she doesn't want to have sex now I tell her, sorry, the bible says you have to.
Afe Scoops and CAI, PBX, BMS Paddleshift upgrade, 261M's Powder Coated Gunmetal, 225/255 Michelin PSS, (BMW Performance: BBK, Illuminated Door Sills, Shifter Knob and Boot, E-Brake Handle, Steering Wheel, Front Strut Bar), E93 FSB, E92 RSB, M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, M3 Front Control Arms, HPA coilover kit (Koni Adjustables and Swift Springs), Steel Brake Hoses, Black Kidneys, Smoked LED side markers, Blacklines, Msport lip spoiler...
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2013, 07:55 PM   #37
uberbeast21
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 e92 335i

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southjersey128 View Post
I usually like to catch a girl on the rebound, when they're vulnerable, then have sex with them in a very uncomfortable place. "Like the back of a Volkswagen Beetle?"jk I had to wait 9 months for my then girlfriend, religious reasons. Do you know what that's like for a 21 year old?! Anyway we've been together for 14 years now half of them married. When she says she doesn't want to have sex now I tell her, sorry, the bible says you have to.

Appreciate 0
      09-04-2013, 08:32 AM   #38
SaviorXi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i xDrive coupe

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southjersey128 View Post
That is weird. Your wife only made me wait until you left the house to go to work to put it in.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #39
SaviorXi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i xDrive coupe

Garage List
Chicks that make you wait have control issues. Chicks that bang on the first date have daddy issues. Chicks that eat too much have fatty issues but give good head. It really doesn't matter so take your pick because in the end its gonna be you holding your prick.
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2013, 10:01 AM   #40
ddk632
Chief Senior Executive Managing VP of Orange Sales
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW F87 M2 6MT MG HBDGR !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaviorXi View Post
Chicks ... have ... issues.
It seems this would be an adequate summary of your post?
Appreciate 0
      09-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #41
elm3
///M Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3 IB/'17 f85 X5M LBB

Garage List
2017 BMW / X5M  [9.00]
2009 E92 M3  [10.00]
2004 Yamaha R1  [10.00]
Quote:
Chicks that make you wait have control issues. Chicks that bang on the first date have daddy issues. Chicks that eat too much have fatty issues but give good head. It really doesn't matter so take your pick because in the end its gonna be you holding your prick.
+1
'09 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue,6MT,Silver Novillo Leather,CF Trim,Premium Package,Technology Package,Cold Weather Package,Premium Sound,19"Wheels,Moonroof-Toy/'17 X5M, Long Beach Blue, Executive Package,Technology Package, Lighting Package, Driver Assist, Full Mughello Red Interior, 21" wheels-Toy/'14 535i with M Sport and 19" wheels-Daily
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2013, 01:51 PM   #42
teen335
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 335i M Sport

Quote:
Best comment of the thread
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2013, 08:10 PM   #43
LinkA8A0A
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135i

All you need to say is, "I have a dick and a knife...one of them is going to end up in you tonight. It's your choice."
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 08:15 AM   #44
Whostheboss
Captain
Rep
Drives: a 9incher

Quote:
Originally Posted by carve View Post
Just because a girl sleeps with a guy fast doesn't make her a slut; she might just really like you or jus...
True stuff.

For me, i get the girls by not looking so desperate. Girls want you once they realize you're not that into them. I give them a body language that says "i can easily replace you with another girl 10x hotter".

Once they realize that... it becomes a mental challenge for them, they'll try to impress me.... and thats when i take advantage LOL