BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

Closed Thread

06-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #23
yomama69
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishooligan View Post
Well i bet someone out there on that forum is talking for real..... there are a lot of sad people in this world.
I think the member posts are fake and the other posts are real people thinking the site is real.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2009, 11:53 AM   #24
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammin Jason View Post
Sorry to get a little bit off topic, but i cant help but notice:

"Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites , The Unforgiving , Homosexuals , Fornicators , The Wicked, The Covetous , The Malicious , The Envious , Murderers , The Deceitful , Backbiters , Haters of God , The Despiteful , The Proud , Boasters , Inventors of evil , The Unmerciful , The Implacable , The Unrighteous , Idolaters , Adulterers , The Effeminate, Thieves , Drunkards , Reviler , Extortioners , The Fearful , The Unbelieving , The Abominable , Whoremongers , Sorcerers , All Liars"

idk but that^^ kinda bothers me because you find all those characteristics in human life everyday in all situations andThese people make it sound like its impossible to make it into heaven unless your perfect, which is quite impossible, unless your god himself; either that, or everyone's going to hell.
Ok, but you are aware that one of the fundamental beliefs of Christians is that we are all sinners and nobody can make it into heaven by themselves right? So you're right, nobody can make it on their own - its only through a faith in Jesus as the one perfect sacrifice and through that, forgiveness of sins, that we can get into heaven.

I don't know, I'm a Christian and it kind of bothers me how quick people are to leap to conclusions about things they know nothing about (irregardless of whether that thing is religion or any other area/topic)...I mean c'mon - who has ever heard that our religion legitimizes beating of women? If you all took things with even a mediocre grain of salt and said...hey, does that make sense with what I've heard...maybe you'd realize the site was a spoof.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2009, 01:23 PM   #25
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 Coupe, '21 X3, '16 GMC

Garage List
Wow, I didn't know it was fake until seeing some of the other threads... there are people that think like that. Although when it said Iowa I knew it was fake. The outlandish church in the midwest is in Kansas City or Omaha (can't remember which one)

They protested and picketted at a family funeral because the father committed suicide after killing his family... like it wasn't already hard enough for the people that cared about the family...
2021 BMW x30i • Phytonic Blue Metallic • Fully loaded
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2009, 02:12 PM   #26
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
Wow, I didn't know it was fake until seeing some of the other threads... there are people that think like that. Although when it said Iowa I knew it was fake. The outlandish church in the midwest is in Kansas City or Omaha (can't remember which one)

They protested and picketted at a family funeral because the father committed suicide after killing his family... like it wasn't already hard enough for the people that cared about the family...
Dude...haven't you heard of Westboro Baptist Church? They pickett soldier's funerals with signs like "Thank God for Dead Soldiers".

I cannot believe it is not legal to kill these people.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2009, 04:08 PM   #27
TK-421
Registered Sex Offender
United_States
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 | 1JZ S13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougLikesBMW View Post
Dude...haven't you heard of Westboro Baptist Church? They pickett soldier's funerals with signs like "Thank God for Dead Soldiers".

I cannot believe it is not legal to kill these people.
I hate those people with a deep passion. How can they call themselves a church? I sincerely wish that all of them become victims of a serial killer/rapist in the near future.
      06-04-2009, 04:13 PM   #28
darkphantom
Banned
Rep
Drives: E93 335i

lol at first I was like wtf? then I read onwards and decided, somebody set us up the bomb....
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2009, 11:40 PM   #29
Cloud
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: AW 2009 E92 6MT

Wtf? lol
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2009, 01:36 PM   #30
SteveMD
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2016 F10 535i MSport

That is one funny site. There's some lol stuff there!
2016 F10 535i M Sport
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread