BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

09-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #23
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

I'd hit it.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 10:20 AM   #24
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
He's actually equal parts white and black.
It's funny how his lineage has changed since he's been president. Before he was elected, there was lots of data out there that supported him actually being 1/4 black and 1/4 white and 1/2 arab.

But who really knows or cares for that matter.....
      09-17-2013, 10:26 AM   #25
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
It's funny how his lineage has changed since he's been president. Before he was elected, there was lots of data out there that supported him actually being 1/4 black and 1/4 white and 1/2 arab.

But who really knows or cares for that matter.....
lol "data". I'm not sure which inbred did the math on that one but his mother is as white as they come.... thus he is, at minumum, half white.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 10:35 AM   #26
MidwestGolfBum
Knower of all Things Useless
North Korea
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
I'd hit it.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #27
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
lol "data". I'm not sure which inbred did the math on that one but his mother is as white as they come.... thus he is, at minumum, half white.
lol this just in... If you're skin is fair you're "as white as they come."

There are articles out there that suggest that his "white as they come mother" is actually descendant from one of the very first documented slaves in Colonial Virginia.

Yeah, how convenient is that....

I'm not defending anything people have posted on the web or in articles, i'm just saying that it's all changed since he has been elected president.

Although i did think that it was fairly well known that his mother was descendent from mixed race. His father being only a small portion African American himself comes from mostly arab decent.

So depending on the sources you believe he could be mostly arab, african and african american with just a bit of white. On the flip side, if you prefer to disregard actual ancestry; since his mother looks white and his father looks black, he must be half black and half white.

Again, what ever his actual ancestry, it has no real bearing on anything.
      09-17-2013, 11:59 AM   #28
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Agreed. It means nothing to me and I was making a little joke - nothing more.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 12:08 PM   #29
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Agreed. It means nothing to me and I was making a little joke - nothing more.

I personally think he's an alien.
      09-17-2013, 12:25 PM   #30
smyles
Major
Rep
Drives: '21 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post

I personally think he's an alien.
I've heard people describing him as 'shitty' and 'lousy'. Dunno where this race came from...
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 03:33 PM   #31
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by smyles View Post
I've heard people describing him as 'shitty' and 'lousy'. Dunno where this race came from...
mexico - obviously......
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 06:17 PM   #32
wisesoul
Savoir Faire
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW M5

My palm cannot hit my face hard enough
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 08:14 PM   #33
P-rex
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Black 335is DCT

The problem is due to lack of education and understanding of diversity.....

The urban cities like Chicago, NYC, LA etc... They have diversity and Americans citizens from different backgrounds....

The problem stems from Rural America.... In the outskirts, Bible Belt, mid west ... Who haven't changed with the times..
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 08:23 PM   #34
PopsnBurbles
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135is :) 192/586

Garage List
Someone who isn't even 'American' by blood won Miss AMERICA...what does that say about the Americans by blood.
Appreciate 0
      09-17-2013, 10:58 PM   #35
BayMoWe335
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328pride View Post
Someone who isn't even 'American' by blood won Miss AMERICA...what does that say about the Americans by blood.
The stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Who is blood American anyway? Harami....
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 08:48 AM   #36
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisesoul View Post
My palm cannot hit my face hard enough
Jealous bitches be like...

Anyway, Native Americans are more "American" than any one of them women. America has, and always will be, a mixing pot of cultures and races. If you're pissed that an Indian-American won Miss America because she's not "American" enough, then you're just a moron.

Oh, and also... 10/10, would bang.
      09-18-2013, 09:40 AM   #37
cotenseto
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: B6 S4

This controversy is manufactured by the media, and it's abhorrent. They act like because 23 hicks tweeted that she's not American, she's a Muslim, etc., that there is a huge uproar of racism among white people. I call BS.

Even if it was a couple thousand tweets, which it wasn't, what the hell do you expect in a country of 300+million.

Sick and tired of this manufactured "white racism" that supposedly runs rampant. The folks who tweeted this crap are shmucks no doubt, but the reality on the ground is the majority of people don't give an ish one way or another.

c
      09-18-2013, 09:49 AM   #38
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotenseto View Post
This controversy is manufactured by the media, and it's abhorrent. They act like because 23 hicks tweeted that she's not American, she's a Muslim, etc., that there is a huge uproar of racism among white people. I call BS.

Even if it was a couple thousand tweets, which it wasn't, what the hell do you expect in a country of 300+million.

Sick and tired of this manufactured "white racism" that supposedly runs rampant. The folks who tweeted this crap are shmucks no doubt, but the reality on the ground is the majority of people don't give an ish one way or another.

c
i concur.
      09-18-2013, 09:59 AM   #39
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
+1

Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 10:49 AM   #40
carve
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-rex View Post
Lots of buzz about her not being "American" enough...

What's your thoughts?
Well...she's no Pochahantas, but at least she's descended from Indians :P . I think we could've found someone hotter though. Not that it really matters. I'm just glad the butterface who's covered in grafitti didn't win.
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 11:14 AM   #41
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Houston has taken over the title of MOST DIVERSE city in the nation.

it's amelting pot for damn near all the cultures and ethnicities that this country has.....

so no, it doesn't surprise me or bother me that a "non-american" won Miss America.

but i could see how it could bother people from areas outside of Houston - like Utah or Nebraska or Missouri or even Iowa because there is little diversity there....
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 11:23 AM   #42
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
Houston has taken over the title of MOST DIVERSE city in the nation.

it's amelting pot for damn near all the cultures and ethnicities that this country has.....

so no, it doesn't surprise me or bother me that a "non-american" won Miss America.

but i could see how it could bother people from areas outside of Houston - like Utah or Nebraska or Missouri or even Iowa because there is little diversity there....
Source? Didn't even make the top 20 from what I can tell...

Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 01:40 PM   #43
i dunno
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: a pair of legs

Garage List
2008 E92 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cotenseto View Post

c
they also showed tweets from black people. not trying to perpetuate the white racism stereotype, but this guy isn't helping your case lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328pride View Post
and just for lulz
http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/post...n-miss-america

Last edited by i dunno; 09-18-2013 at 01:59 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #44
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Source? Didn't even make the top 20 from what I can tell...

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...most-diverse/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Today
The Houston region is now the most racially and ethnically diverse large metropolitan area in the United States, surpassing the New York metro area, acccording to a new analysis of Census data.

The study, based on an analysis of 1990, 2000 and 2010 Census information, was produced by Rice University's Kinder Institute of Urban Research and Hobby Center for the Study of Texas.

The report says the five-county Houston region has grown so "dramatically" more diverse over the past 20 years that it has surpassed the metro areas of New York City, Los Angeles, Chicago, Miami and San Francisco.

"We are a little United Nations," Tom Reid, mayor of the Houston suburb of Pearland, tells the Houston Chronicle. "You go to one of our neighborhoods, and there will be a person from Nigeria living next to somebody from India, living next to somebody from Mexico and somebody from Louisiana."

http://asiasociety.org/texas/houston...es-study-finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsiaSociety
When he initiated the now-annual Houston Area Survey in 1982, Klineberg had no inkling of the remarkable transformation he would document. The last 30 years would change one of America’s most mono-ethnic cities into a city of great ethnic balance.

According to the 1970 census, the 1.7 million residents of Houston-dominated Harris County were 69 percent Anglo, 20 percent African American, and 10 percent Hispanic. Asians made up less than 1 percent. By 2010 Harris County had grown to 4.09 million and was majority-minority — 33 percent Anglo, 41 percent Hispanic, 18.4 percent African American, and 7.7 percent Asian.

“We have surpassed New York in having the most even distribution of the four great ethnic communities of America,” Klineberg said.
Appreciate 0