BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board

11-28-2018, 01:49 PM   #2245
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
This is getting a lil better then the christmas thread.
Appreciate 1
upstatedoc7555.50
      11-28-2018, 02:03 PM   #2246
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by xander_g View Post
or in handcuffs
Never been a fan of the shackles for carnal use or for the unfortunate need of legal issues, I've been privy to both.

Also not a fan of shackling/tying someone up, I want them to touch me. If we are already in the act of sexual congress I don't really feel a need for tying them up. They aren't going to fight me on what I plan to do to them. Just seems a little rape-y.

Edit: Re-read your comment.....I see what you did there. I missed it originally. As long as it's consensual it's all good. Choking is where it gets sketchy. There's an art to that. If you don't know what you're doing there it's best to just leave it to those that do. People get bruised and injured doing that shit. You're only trying to limit the oxygen supply to the brain, not collapse the airway.
Appreciate 2
xander_g962.50
MKSixer34171.50
      11-28-2018, 03:17 PM   #2247
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Omg, trying not to LOL at work.
Appreciate 2
upstatedoc7555.50
King Rudi13152.00
      11-28-2018, 03:28 PM   #2248
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
It's ok - laughter is a good sign of a well rounded individual. Plus, if there are others around, you can introduce them to the melting pot that is BP.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2018, 03:29 PM   #2249
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2018, 04:31 PM   #2250
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
you can introduce them to the melting pot that is BP.
She wouldn't wish that on her worst enemy
Appreciate 1
bimmette6452.50
      11-28-2018, 05:02 PM   #2251
a4nut
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 13 135is

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
ok i'll add a little spice to this just to keep you on the hook. she hasn't been feeling well, a gave her abx and she has been taking ibuprofen/sudafed for congestion. she mentions to me that she has some new bruising on her legs. i ask her let me see so she stands up and drops trou right in front of me, she's wearing a black thong. still dont really remember what the bruising looked like... told her its probably from the ibuprofen
So I've been stalking this thread for weeks, great entertainment and I get to live vicariously through doc and the peanut gallery. IMHO, she just told you that you are going too slow. And proved it.
Appreciate 4
bimmette6452.50
________4157.00
upstatedoc7555.50
King Rudi13152.00
      11-28-2018, 05:41 PM   #2252
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
Quote:
or in handcuffs
Never been a fan of the shackles for carnal use or for the unfortunate need of legal issues, I've been privy to both.

Also not a fan of shackling/tying someone up, I want them to touch me. If we are already in the act of sexual congress I don't really feel a need for tying them up. They aren't going to fight me on what I plan to do to them. Just seems a little rape-y.

Edit: Re-read your comment.....I see what you did there. I missed it originally. As long as it's consensual it's all good. Choking is where it gets sketchy. There's an art to that. If you don't know what you're doing there it's best to just leave it to those that do. People get bruised and injured doing that shit. You're only trying to limit the oxygen supply to the brain, not collapse the airway.
safest way is to apply pressure with your fingers to the side of the neck, NOT with your palm, thats how people die

then again i feel like im the last person to "educate" you on sex stuff
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      11-28-2018, 06:07 PM   #2253
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
Quote:
Quote:
or in handcuffs

safest way is to apply pressure with your fingers to the side of the neck, NOT with your palm, thats how people die

then again i feel like im the last person to "educate" you on sex stuff
You are correct sir. Pressure against the carotid by using the forefinger and thumb against the jaw. You don't want to choke them out, just reduce oxygen to the brain by limiting blood flow.

[IMG]undefined[/IMG]
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      11-28-2018, 07:32 PM   #2254
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

I've got my boys tomorrow night. I made reservations at one of the nicest restaurants in the area for Friday. And after that
Appreciate 2
      11-28-2018, 07:57 PM   #2255
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
I've got my boys tomorrow night. I made reservations at one of the nicest restaurants in the area for Friday. And after that
I'm digging the intent behind that flaming devil emoji.
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2018, 09:28 PM   #2256
rlmesq
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i M Sport

A friend of mine dated a woman who was in the Air Force. It seemed like pretty hot sex until she wanted to involve razor blades and hot glue guns, but he didn't really know how to break it off.

One day she came over and his cat, Stumpy, jumped into his lap. Stumpy was all white, but he always looked sort of gray because one of his front legs was underdeveloped and he couldn't wash himself. His stumpy little paw didn't reach far enough to do any good... and it wouldn't support him so he could groom with his other paw.

Stumpy purred quietly for a few minutes... then puked up a huge amount of vile smelling green bile down my friend's leg. He just ignored it and kept petting Stumpy, who just purred as if nothing had happened.

My friend said it was the worst ten minutes of his life as he struggled not to vomit over the smell, while the girl gave him strange looks because he did nothing to clean up the stream of cat puke that was dripping down his leg, onto his shoe and the floor. Finally she said she had to go, and he never heard from her again.

Stumpy got canned salmon or tuna for the rest of the month.
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34171.50
      11-28-2018, 10:07 PM   #2257
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmesq View Post
A friend of mine dated a woman who was in the Air Force. It seemed like pretty hot sex until she wanted to involve razor blades and hot glue guns, but he didn't really know how to break it off.

One day she came over and his cat, Stumpy, jumped into his lap. Stumpy was all white, but he always looked sort of gray because one of his front legs was underdeveloped and he couldn't wash himself. His stumpy little paw didn't reach far enough to do any good... and it wouldn't support him so he could groom with his other paw.

Stumpy purred quietly for a few minutes... then puked up a huge amount of vile smelling green bile down my friend's leg. He just ignored it and kept petting Stumpy, who just purred as if nothing had happened.

My friend said it was the worst ten minutes of his life as he struggled not to vomit over the smell, while the girl gave him strange looks because he did nothing to clean up the stream of cat puke that was dripping down his leg, onto his shoe and the floor. Finally she said she had to go, and he never heard from her again.

Uh huh, this story was about a “friend”....uh huh...
Appreciate 5
bimmette6452.50
King Rudi13152.00
UncleWede17874.00
MKSixer34171.50
      11-29-2018, 07:16 AM   #2258
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmesq View Post

What the hell did I just read? A tale of hot sex with a woman from the Air Force including razor blades and hot glue guns that ultimately culminated in disaster due to a lack of initiative to cleanse cat yack off his leg??? Seems like the only winner here is the disabled cat with the stanky leg. Gotta love them interwebs.
Appreciate 1
DETRoadster11446.00
      11-29-2018, 08:11 AM   #2259
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
What the hell did I just read? A tale of hot sex with a woman from the Air Force including razor blades and hot glue guns that ultimately culminated in disaster due to a lack of initiative to cleanse cat yack off his leg??? Seems like the only winner here is the disabled cat with the stanky leg. Gotta love them interwebs.
So I think that story was strange but true... or maybe just strange.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2018, 08:39 AM   #2260
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Interesting. Razor blades have never really been a turn on for me.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2018, 08:40 AM   #2261
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdalum View Post
So I think that story was strange but true... or maybe just strange.
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the entire thing. If he didn't like razor blades and hot glue guns involved in sex, why not simply voice his concerns and let her know it wasn't for him and end it? From what I gather, said friend used the ole "I'm going to sit here covered in cat vomit rather than openly communicate" method to end things. This entire story reeks of class.

Good for her for taking her razors and glue elsewhere as this alleged "friend" is clearly not mature enough to handle such a sexual relationship?

I'm still trying to figure out the razors and glue also. Was she going to cut him open and glue him closed? Perhaps put hot glue on him (or her) and use the razors to scrape it off? I'm baffled. All I know is that anyone that would rather sit in cat overflow versus using verbal indicators that he doesn't like something needs help.
Appreciate 1
      11-29-2018, 08:53 AM   #2262
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the entire thing. If he didn't like razor blades and hot glue guns involved in sex, why not simply voice his concerns and let her know it wasn't for him and end it? From what I gather, said friend used the ole "I'm going to sit here covered in cat vomit rather than openly communicate" method to end things. This entire story reeks of class.

Good for her for taking her razors and glue elsewhere as this alleged "friend" is clearly not mature enough to handle such a sexual relationship?

I'm still trying to figure out the razors and glue also. Was she going to cut him open and glue him closed? Perhaps put hot glue on him (or her) and use the razors to scrape it off? I'm baffled. All I know is that anyone that would rather sit in cat overflow versus using verbal indicators that he doesn't like something needs help.
Exactly. That’s why the story was about a “friend”...

Actually, I think this story was about as believable as my having a St. Bernard. Stumpy, LoL.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2018, 08:58 AM   #2263
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Exactly. That’s why the story was about a “friend”...

Actually, I think this story was about as believable as my having a St. Bernard. Stumpy, LoL.
You have a St. Bernard Stumpy?!??!?

Please share pics!

I once waxed a tigers ass because I didn't want to tell my grandma I don't like hot tea.
Appreciate 0
      11-29-2018, 09:05 AM   #2264
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You have a St. Bernard Stumpy?!??!?

Please share pics!

I once waxed a tigers ass because I didn't want to tell my grandma I don't like hot tea.
I didn’t tell you about my St. Bernard? Her name was Droopy, not Stumpy, btw. Anyway, there was this very nice, very hot girl who wanted to have sex with me, but I didn’t like the fact that she didn’t drive a BMW, so when she came over for sex I had Droopy shit all over my new Persian rug, worth thousands and she got up and left! Mission accomplished! Ah, gee, priceless memories.
Appreciate 2
King Rudi13152.00
kscarrol8775.50
      11-29-2018, 09:13 AM   #2265
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Anyway, yeah, I don’t get the razor blades and glue either... everybody knows it’s all ball bearings these days.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13152.00
      11-29-2018, 09:31 AM   #2266
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Anyway, yeah, I don’t get the razor blades and glue either... everybody knows it’s all ball bearings these days.
Yeah man, razor blades and hot glue is so 2000-late.

I hear good things about black iron pipe and cup holders lately.
Appreciate 1