BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com  
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read  

Go Back   BMW E60 5-Series Forum | 5Post.com > BMW 5-Series (E60) Forums (2004 - 2009) > General 5-series and M5 (E60) Forum

06-27-2018, 02:37 AM   #1
mpathic
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Z4 MCoupe,3.0Si R,E61 535xiT

BMW 530i 6-speed manual trans! Sport package with dynamic suspension and active steer

BMW 530i 6-speed manual trans! Sport package with dynamic suspension! - $6750
BMW 530i 6-speed manual trans! Sport package with dynamic suspension and active steering!
Amazingly smooth ride, with the dynamic suspension giving cornering and handling like you wouldn't imagine a car with this much interior space and trunk space could behave like.
Navigation, i-Drive, all the frills and options.
Full factory Active headlights, with dynamic aim HID beams that turn side to side with your steering.
Sensual looking dakotarot deep red/orange/milkchocolate on black trim full leather interior, factory sport seats, every possible electric seat adjustment you could imagine.
AC blows nice and cold.
Legitimate 30mph highway, 25-ish mpg in mixed local driving.
dark "Monaco" blue exterior, factory S-package 18-inch wheels, Continental Extreme Contact tires.
and yes, one of the very few and rare to come into the US with a six-speed manual transmission.
Engine runs strong, smooth, cool, and quick and zippy.
Very sharp looking overall.
Redline oils in the transmission and differential, Mobil 1 in the engine, Bosch #4417 spark plugs and Pipercross air filter for hotter spark and better engine breathing.
Also retrofitted in the factory optional flip-down rear seatback.
If you like to load up for trips or with bicycles, this car swallows up abnormally large amounts of cargo, such as my whole trade show exhibit easily.
BMW original Sport package 18 inch wheels, Continental Extreme Contact DW tires.
Also have new spare belts and hoses, not yet installed, can include with the car since I have no other use for them.
First $6750 takes it.

Optionally, also can sell with wider, and very rare, SSR Type C wheels, with bigger Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires, for $2000 additional. Also bought Koni adjustable front sport struts, not installed yet.

If the ad is up then the car is still for sale.
Voice phone calls or voice messages with your name and callback phone number receive prompt response, text messages will not receive replies.
Possible trades for smaller BMW with 6 cylinder engine and manual transmission only.
Call (323) 487-2002 for info and to schedule an appointment.
Full picture gallery at:
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/6627965108.html
or
https://goo.gl/photos/zERauC9pznsmKh4RA